Pro User

Oct 2016

I masturbate before using my toilet slave. I command the slave to lie on the floor under the sofa and open his mouth wider. My shit started to come and go out to freedom. The slaves mouth was full and he could no longer resist his will. I picked up pieces of fallen shit and shoved it back in his mouth with big dick. Eat my shit, stupid slave!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 791 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love being a dirty slut. I finally got my juicy ass fucked, right after I throw up on your dick. I had drank some mike so it was so messy. I love to be gagged so much that I dont want to stop give me more in my hot wanting throat. I love your dick in my dirty asshole freek, I cum so hard i start to sweat. **DOWNLOAD BOTH CLIPS FREEK**
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 20 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

English:
    Mistress Carter has an appointment and shes up for it! Your gun-mark curves will only be covered by your favorite red dress! But something bothers the beautiful silhouette of the goddess and so the mistake is quickly made. An ugly bulge of the abdomen, must necessarily be removed quickly to achieve the perfect result!
    Fortunately, Novice Peter, the personal toilet of Herrin Carter is nearby and immediately he takes his place under the glass toilet chair! Mistress Carter starts with the beautification of your divine figure and pushes Peter your brown gold in his face! But the actually well-behaved toilet, denied your service today and it seems Peter pursues his own interests! Otherwise, the mistress can not explain the plug in the backside of her novice! The mistress lusts it after punishment and so you take a thick rubbercock to the hand to chastise her toiletpig and to force her caviar to eat! But as Mistress Carter the dildo wants to disappear into the rosette of your slavery, you must realize with horror that the pig has not cleaned!
    One thing is clear now, novice Peter will not only get the shit of his mistress to taste, but also his own! What a big mess, but punishment must be!
    Deutsch:
    Mistress Carter hat eine Verabredung und wirft sich dafür in Schale! Ihre waffenscheinpflichtigen Kurven, werden nur von Ihrem roten Lieblingskleid umhüllt! Doch irgendetwas stört die wunderschöne Silhouette der Göttin und so ist der Fehler schnell ausgemacht. Eine unschöne Wölbung des Bauches, muss unbedingt schnell entfernt werden, um das perfekte Ergebnis zu erzielen!
    Zum Glück ist Novize Peter, die persönliche Toilette von Herrin Carter in der Nähe und sofort nimmt er seinen Platz unter dem gläsernen Toilettenstuhl ein! Herrin Carter fängt zu gleich mit der Verschönerung Ihrer göttlichen Figur an und drückt Peter Ihr braunes Gold in sein Gesicht! Doch die eigentlich gut erzogene Toilette, verweigert heute Ihren Dienst und wie es scheint, verfolgt Peter eigene Interessen! Anders kann sich die Herrin den Plug im Hinterteil Ihres Novizen nicht erklären” Der Herrin lüstet es nach Bestrafung und so nimmt Sie sich einen dicken Gummikolben zur Hand, um Ihre Toilettensau zu züchtigen und zum Fressen Ihres Kaviars zu zwingen! Doch als Mistress Carter den Dildo in die Rosette Ihrer Sklavensau verschwinden lassen will, muss Sie mit entsetzen feststellen, dass das Schwein sich nicht gereinigt hat!
    Eins ist jetzt klar, Novize Peter wird nicht nur die Scheisse seiner Herrin zu schmecken bekommen, sondern auch seine eigene! Was für eine grosse Schweinerei, aber Bestrafung muss sein!
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 26 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 782 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga and I love to caress each other tongues , this time we are fully naked petting each other . I asked Olga to sit on the sofa and lift your feet up , and Olga did . I walked up to her and started to caress her tongue pussy and annus Olga fuck I love this thing , I like her fat ass , I gently spend his tongue to Olga for Olga anus and starts to shit , Yes, I continue to caress Olga at the time when she is sleeping . Ass Olga is a large amount of shit and I do very much like the smell of fresh morning shit, it is just excellent , Olga and I switch places now, I sat on the bed and Olga began to caress me . Yes, I want very much excited from the contact with Olga and now she caresses my anus and cunt with my tongue . I say Olga keep going dont stop here at this point, I just explode on yeah yeah yeah its cool Olga continues to caress me , her tongue covered in shit but Olga loves when I shit in her mouth , Olga caresses my dirty anus and pussy . Two piles of shit on the bedspread is super , the room excellent smell of the morning shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Still on my first day of period flow, but getting hornier. It drives me wild seeing the blood flow out of my pussy, tasting it and smelling it. While I am pleasuring myself I piss a nice fountain making me so wet and I fuck my pussy hard until I have a strong orgasm.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 703 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop! It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good!!! I had to make myself Cum. It makes me so hot to feel my hot poo all over my ass.
    I moan and enjoy myself a lot in this as cum really hard!! Then I have some fun and smear my poopie panties all over me!
    Enjoy! From your favorite Redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 15 min 51 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wear my tight and shiny leggings on. How do you like it on me? Do you think its fitting on me? You cant ignore my legs and ass in them. So lets worship my shiny ass in this pants. I show off and seduce you by my shiny ass in doggy. Worship me, love me. You can take a peek from butt hole as well when I remove down a bit the leggings. Put your dick between my ass cheeks, I pucker my asshole for you because Its such a huge turn on. I lay on my side and start sniffing my butt hole smell. Definitely amazing I would smell it all day long. Worship me then you can feel my butt hole smell in your nose. I dont remove totally the leggings leave it on half way and keep puckering butt hole until I release this big and dark brown poo on side. And I push out my poo during puckering. Just watch how cute poo comes out like a ‘shit plug because of shape of 🙂 After poo I take dildo and ask you that Are you ready to insert your dick into my tight asshole? My asshole is juicy and dirty just listen sort of wet noises. I stretch it nice and slow then going to fuck myself harder. Does it feel good to push in and out your cock into dirty hole of mine? Just imagine you fuck me hard on my side, give me anal pleasure. I talk dirty for you and tell you fuck me harder on this way please. During fuck I also gaping. I want to mention how creamy my pussy youLL see in the video. 🙂 You want to fill my ass with your cum dont you? You can fill it just fuck me and come deep into me! In the video you can see lots of soles view as well 🙂 Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have my slave eating my asshole There are not many things better than lick me before my toilet! I love to enjoy while he licks my asshole and soon enough I have a really powerful orgasm! Oh my gosh, this makes my ass so ease off that I want to use him as my TOILET! Yes, Im gonna feed him with my monster SHIT! And he seems like a toilet seat for my GODDESS ASS! I want his mouth as close as possible to my ass, so nothing can fall out his mouth! He has to take and swallow everything! I am using my feet to keep his mouth right in my shit and keep feeding him until I am cum! He has to clean my asshole with his tongue! I think he is a not bad toilet! I will use him again later
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 23 min 41 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My devoted slave has renewed her deference and loyalty to me and, to prove how much he loves me and adores me, she requested this video to know how he will be treated when he will have the honor of being my toilet-slave. This doll that you see looks a lot like toilet bitch. I beat the doll with a dildo in the head and spank it with a whip, also in the head and face. Then, I put a big piece of poop on her head and then continue to beat her with dildos on the face covered with shit. I spit and pee on it. She will be my human toilet. Every time I will call you, and youll be under my ass and under my pussy to attend my corporal needs when I wake up, after which you will have the honor to clean up my intimate parts fragrant of scent.

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 876 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pushing out thick juicy shits out of my cute sexy butthole. I birth my loads with throaty groans and breathless gasps. I make sure to show you my poopy butthole ? Vocal, moaning, and dirty talking all throughout! I push out huge fargrant satisfying, long, THICK shits in this video, with lots of dirty talk, describing how GOOD it feels to shit. My creamy ass is all filthy from birthing these logs, enjoy!

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information