Pro User

Oct 2016

Just got in from a night out with the girls. I have ate so much but couldnt shit while we were out. My stomach is so bloated I have to get this out now. I shit out two nice thick turds on the family room an of course those drinks have me peeing like crazy. I did both right in your face freek like you like.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 999 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

re you hungry slave? I know you are. Just follow me! Thats right you are a pig and now I will make your breakfast. Stay down and watch me how I make your nutritious breakfast. You can smell how tasty is it. Open your fucking mouth and swallow all shit that will fall into your throat! This would be our breakfast and your dinner for every day eating! You should be getting used to it!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 573 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This human toilet is begging me to be used as my toilet.
    Finally in my presents he had second thoughts. But I needed to go real bad and no way I am using a cold toilet bowl.
    So I put toilet bowl on his face, coerce him to open his mouth and make him swallow it.
    He begged me to do it again!!! But with another woman!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear a very sexy tight little black dress on with high-heels. You cant resist me in this cutie dress. Today you dont need to say anything just listen and watch and being quiet. Remove your pants and grab your dick to start stroke yourself. I tease you to get your dick hard no worries. BUT. Are you listening to me right? I give you jerk off instruction nice and slowly. I also show you how to jerk your dick off on my dildo. I guess you need some help. I seduce you with tight dress and some upskirt view. Look at my tiny G-string. Jerk it. Dont stop never. I show you how you can do it. I know you deserve to see me but only if you stroke yourself to me. Youll get a loads of sexy tease and view to make you hard. I bend over many times to spread my cheeks and pussy in panty. I also Queefing loud ones close to you. Yummy pussy farts. I start to finger my little butt hole and talking to you sexy also make fanny fart. Once I taste my shitty finger. I have to shit baby so I insert my dildo to ass and nice and slow stretching it. It got pretty dirty and poo covered. I fuck my asshole and shitting at the same time then pee. I dont stop fucking myself keep continue. Playing with dirty butt, stretching, gaping for you and farting. Talk to you dirty and give JOI. I feel so dirty and sexy myself till bend over front of you. Wet and juicy ass fucking. Get yourself ready to cum. I count from 10 to 1 then cum to me. You dont have any other chance. I also farting many times 🙂 Gaping, fucking and farting for you. Im such a cheeky girl. I also show off the mess on the floor 🙂 Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 19 min 43 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You are at the bottom of my toilet! You are shithole! Toilet! Eat my huge smelly shit toilet loser!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video will break your idea of how to crap in tights))) In it I will cut tights on myself, crap in them and shove myself in my pussy)) Of course I wont be able to hold on and take a little shit and get a crazy orgasm from it with squirt !!!
    I wish good viewing,
    Lina)
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 20 min 55 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I ruin my lace panties with poop, getting a front and back view, and reach in to smear all over myself. Afterwards, I proceed to take off my panties and give you a closer look with more smearing, more pooping, a little piss, masturbation and anal play. Watch me fuck the poop right out of myself and get nice and messy for you. Dirty talk is included throughout the entire video.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my second scat video. I was playing with my shit in the bath tub.
    Before shooting i put some water in my ass, that it will go easier.
    First you can see detail on my anal, im pushing and water is going out of my anal, after that its going first shit.
    Then i play with black latex dildo, sticking it to my shitty ass. Dildo is covered by shit. Im trying to push and shit more.
    Then you can see, that in the tub is my shit and i smearing it by my feet all over the bath.
    Im smearing shit on my feet by hand as well.
    I grab all shit from the tub to my hands, it was still warm and then i was smear it on my tits, my arms, legs and all over my body. I turn back and show you that im smearing on my shoulders.
    I grab my dirdy dildo, cover it by shit by my hands and wondering if i put the dildo to my mouth?
    I was never licking dirdy dildo, but i do it. I put dirty dildo to my mouth and licking it. It taste good, i was suprise
    Then i put dildo to my ass again. Then i put my fingers to my dirty ass, you can see this nice detail on camera I turn around and smearing it all on my body again, licking my tits, smearing it on my cunt.
    Then is detail shoot to my anal that i was trying shit again, but nothing go out, im empty now.
    I was lie down to the bath tub and smearing it by my body and hands all over the tub and wall
    I hope next time will go more shit, i realy enjoing this.
    My face and my tatoos are blured, for my safety.
    Models: Alisea

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I returned from vacation to GOA and I was pretty well tanned. I spent the holidays with my man, and my slave all this on time meekly awaited my return. He was very hungry during my absence. And now, my toilet, listen to me very carefully! I want you to look me only at my asshole! Look and hold your mouth open! Remember What is your purpose, your only purpose. To serve me like a toiet! You are nothing more to me! You are my shithole. Accept your fate slave. My ass clear? Answer me! Now hold your mouth wide open! O yes, this is what you deserve sweety shit from mt tanned ass! Swallow it! Do it slave!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 7 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new clip with eating shit)) This time I will eat a banana smeared in my own shit. But first, I completely put it in my ass, take a second banana and fuck myself in a wet hole. Then I banish a banana from my ass with shit, put it away and eat it)) Its delicious, try it!
    The clip uses music from The Rocket Dogs Lets talk about sex”.
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Size: 825 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information