Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna is back blowing up one of your favorite Pizza Joints!! Enjoy as she takes us in on thre FUNKY Bathroom Breaks. The first clip is a front facing clip as we get to watch her facial expressions as she lets out her load. Then enjoy as she presents her dirty ass right in front the camera!! The second clip is a great overhead shot. Enjoy as she spreads her asshole to let out some great farts and logs!! She even fingers her ass with toilet paper and shows you the shitty results!! The final is a closeup sideview angle. Three Funky clips from the hardest working woman in scat business!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 993 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This morning, one of My regular toilets came to serve. He loves MY shit, he just cant get enough of it! But he has an even more peculiar fetish, which youll discover in a bit.
    I had been saving up My piss for him, so when he arrived, I made him lie down on the ground and gave him a good drenching all over his chest and cock with My deep yellow morning piss. After that, I made him lick My arse for a bit (just because I really like having My arsehole licked before going for a shit) and then I took a big hard dump in his mouth. Once I was done, we moved on to his special little kink. You see, My toilet slave has a thing for smoking. So I lit a cigarette and breathed My smoke out into his mouth so he could inhale it through the shit. Apparently, smoked shit is divine! At least according to him! I used his shitty mouth as an ashtray too, since it was there and open, and waiting. Once I was nearly down to the bottom of the cigarette, I let him smoke on My red lipstick stained filter before finally putting the cigarette out in the big heap of hard shit filling his mouth. I then made him spit it all out so I could see how big My turd was, and I smeared it all over him. Hes going to stink for days!!!
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another week of poops! This time each one Im on my hands and knees shitting for you and I positioned the camera so you can see my massive load accumulate on the floor. I show you a few close ups of my steaming big loads. Please feel free to message me let me know if you like the clip or how I can make it better. Thank you
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Size: 794 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkle is back with another faboulous 15!! Enjoy as she shakes, wiggles, twerks, plops and splashes in five great clips!! Enjoy as she spreads wide to unleash some serious logs!! She was groaning and grunting something serious trying to push some of these logs out!! Sparkle has returned with a Fury as each clip gets FUNKIER and FUNKIER!! Another great 15 minutes of fame from this sexy shorty!!

Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When you see a Lil Stink Clip, she is a deadly combination of the three things listed in the Title!! She in my humble opinion is arguably the prettiest woman I have seen in this fetish. Then that ass..Oh my that ass!! I wish I was a tattoo artist every time I see that booty!! Last but not least, it is nothing more exciting the seeing those long snakes plop out that juicy ass!! Beauty, Booty, and BooBoo, very few have that combination! Four new FUNKY Lil Stink clips to add to your collection!

Duration: 11 min 43 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Massaging baby oil all over my breasts and pussy and ass, then gaping my ass with a couple of thick girthy dongs, pushing my rosebud out as far as I can, farting and finally I gape with a liter sized glass coke bottle! A small piece of poo pops out of my ass so I stick it into my mouth and chew on it for a little while!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 14 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

**Solo Roleplay / Mom-Daughter Theme**
    Mommy recently got divorced from her most recent husband. Shes ready to experiment with a woman. Its been her secret fantasy Even more, she wants to be completely defiled by one, taught the proper ways to be a degraded puke CUNT. Luckily her taboo, slutty daughter is a professional CUNT ready to teach her everything she needs to know. A real cunt gets puked on and pukes all over herself, a good cunt also stretches and fists all her holes (especially her throat) then drinks squirt. So fucking nasty!
    Includes: Intense brown vomit from hand and dildo, stuffing ass hole with puke, stuffing cunt with puke, eating puke, rubbing puke in hair, smearing puke all over body, sticking all fingers in holes (no actual fisting but fisting themes), squirting, etc.
    *This is a custom video*
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 20 min 40 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start off farting in my white jeans but my coffee hits me and now I have the runs! You can see brown stuff on my beautiful white pants. Im forced to take them off so I dont ruin them. My white panties underneath are completely stained from my messy diarrhea poo! I let out some big farts and I have a lot of gurgles. More juice and a little poo comes out.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 5 min 8 s
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cumming for the second time today and then pee over side of toilet onto puppy pad.
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 3 min 29 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Alina Pooping in Panties
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 45 s