Models: diosadelicada

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As any slave you have to learn to be the perfect toilet for me. Using slaves as toilets is primarily a convenience. All toilets must absorb shit from my ass and recycle them before it goes to the sewer. The mouth of a slave should not be closed while I use it, and you can not communicate with a slave like a human. Its not a human its just a Toilet Hole for humanity. I have become comfortable enough to use the toilet so you see a slave reduced to real toilet service, serving as nothing but a consumer for my shit on the way to the city sewer system through of his body. If hes experienced enough, hes eating all my shit until Im sure of it. The slave lies there with a massive shit spreading over its face while my perfect ass stays suspended over its face with diarrhea waiting to drop. You will see a close-up of my perfect ass and you can masturbate, imagining yourself in the place of my toilet. Would you like to get more shit? Are you sure you can handle this? Ill definitely prepare something for you, and youll suffocate from disgusting smell, TOILET PIG!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#assfuck #poop #blow #roleplay #german ( sorry i am bad in descriptions ;-P, just watch it, its hot, i came loud and intense )
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Special: Leave a review on my clips when you buy them and receive a personal thank you message clip from me absolutely free! Just let me know your name (or your profile name) youd like me to use when I make you this thank you clip 🙂
    There is nothing more wonderful than having your ass licked as you push out a HUGE shit that you held for 5 days, 7 hours and 24 minutes. Yes, you read right the first time! A 5 day shit that I finally let go. I decided to give my slave Devoted Sub breakfast in bed, directly from my very fine looking asshole. Watch as he faces his biggest challenge yet! He swallowed about three quarters of my nasty, thick and creamy shit as it flowed out of my rectum. Watch me sit down on his mouth and push ANOTHER monster shit out, almost tearing my cute little asshole apart! I then sit down on his face again, enjoying the soft warmth of my creamy shit mashing into his face between my fine buttocks. After I get up he takes the rest of my nasty shit and fucks his mouth with it like a pro! Filmed from two angles to ensure you don't miss any detail of my biggest shit ever. At one part as I push that huge second one out thats almost tearing my asshole I sit down on his mouth and force it down his throat using my rectum as I keep pushing
    Note: May 2017 be the year all your dreams come true! If you travel this festive season please be safe! I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here is another desperation video from me. I guess I like this topic ? As always this time really had to poo too. Desperation in crotchless fishnet pantyhose. Feel so bad. I guess a shit myself immediately. But I try to hold as always. I know you love watching me desperation, dont you? I cannot find any words to say I really focus on holding my poo. But as always my face says every pain. I do desperation dance and walking up and down with holding my pussy and ass. Over 5 minute desperation I decide its time to shit. I get on my knee and from backward to camera pooping. It feel so good. I poo a lot and pee. After I tell you how I feel myself. Much more lighter and better ? Show my big turd to you and take a piece of poo and start to chewing and tasting. Coloring my teeth. I open my mouth and showing up the chewed piece of poo. Enjoy it ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Caramella starts out dropping a nice big load from her bathroom toilet. The size of her turds are so thick that I wish I could hold them and possibly lick them lol. The 2nd scene she takes a shit in the frontal position in her room. The last scene she relieves her pee in the toilet for you to see.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I sit on the edge of my tub, wearing my knee high suede boots to have a quick cigarette. Then I strip off my bra and my Victoria Secret christmas panties. I fuck my pussy with my big flesh colored suction dong and then turn around to fuck my ass nice and deep til I feel like shitting. I alternate fucking my asshole and shitting finally shitting into my hand. I put the entire turd in my mouth, passing it over my tongue and then chewing the whole turd up! I show you my shitty teeth and tongue while I finger my poo filled asshole.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After an appetizer poop, stay around for the main course!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 18 min 57 s
    Size: 586 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its been a while since I did my last really kinky clip,, but here it is..I fuck my dirty ass, use the dirty dildo for my Pussy and enjoy myself while smearing the chocolate all over my clit 😉
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 5 min 38 s
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me push and watch my asshole gape open to drop a thick shit into the toilet.
    Models: CautionMilf2

Duration: 40 s 363 ms
    Size: 83.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information