Pro User

Oct 2016

Dear our fans, I want to bring to your attention a video that we shot with girls in the summer. This is a beautiful and interesting video, I hope you enjoy it very much and also remember the summer with pleasure. Imagine that together we walked through the forest and saw this picture: two girls admire themselves and are ready to do something unusual, but they notice two more girls who were walking and kissing in the forest. The girls took off their pants and did not shit on the ground. When the girls left, those who looked like you understood it was me and Caroline, came up to a pile of shit. We decided that now we will smell and try the shit of other girls. We took shit in our hands, we sniffed and then decided to lick and eat these shit. Caroline and I enjoyed the taste of this shit and we were very happy that this wonderful day we had the opportunity to eat other girls shit. We ate slowly, enjoying every bite. Then we decided and smeared our pussy and clit with poop. We had a good time and ate and reached orgasm))) I really believe that you will like my idea to show videos that were shot in the summer, in the winter. You will remember these nice warm days and reach orgasm again and again!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me want to do it all over again with that son of mine I want to fill my baby boys dick inside my tight asshole
    You slide it inside and mommy groans and you make me gape wide. Stare at my hollow hole darling
    Your dick comes out dirty and i start to shit before gaping and farting on your dick.
    Fuck my shitty asshole son. Make me gape
    I smear my scat over my ass and pussy stuffing it inside me before begging you to fuck my dirty holes and telling you to cum inside mommys forbidden asshole
    I push out your load and fart as i do it
    Your such a good boy for mommy
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 29 min 55 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My human toilet is serving me for a 2 week and every day I use him to shit in his mouth. Today is no different . I use it like a pony, I ride it. He is becoming completely brainless and obedient. I am his Goddess and he is just my Toilet! Fine )) When I finish he must eat all my shit.. this is my favourite part I am getting horny when I see how he swallows my shit!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 16 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hope you like it! Want more? Write me!
    Models: GermanBitch

Duration: 1 min 3 s
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This's my first experience! I want become a great performer!! Hope you like my first clip.
    Models: GermanBitch

Duration: 44 s 200 ms
    Size: 74.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I do not admit delays! When a slave makes me wait, I know well how to punish him. In this case, instead of enjoying my shit warm and soft just out of my ass, the toilet slave will have to settle my shit cold and hard, even more smelly, locked in a container. Be warned: arrive when you want, my shit and pee is here waiting for you!
    Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New incredible video like the good old days. Absolutely insane action, I insert my fingers in the ass to my husband Great Mr. Anonymus, lick his dirty butthole and his shit from my fingers, then smear fragrant shit on his dick, sucking and stroking to him in passing swallowing small portions of his tart shit!) For which I get a powerful sperm shot in the face. A truly depraved and hot video. You just need to relax, and preparing for really extreme scat show with male shit, because I always know what you really want! Unbelievable quality, high resolution and, as always, a great price will help you make your choice. I have a new camera, a lot of free time and a million incredible and crazy ideas!) Stay with me, I love you!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, you are degraded and humiliated as you kneel in front of your Mistress. This video has strong, sexy dialogue throughout. Mistress has been holding in her shit for a few days, and tells you how she has purposefully eaten the stinkiest foods she can get her hands on seafood, sushi, beans, spicy curry, and lots of raw vegetables. Today, she takes pleasure in your discomfort. She spreads her long shapely legs which are wrapped in sexy white fishnets, and pushes out a thick, creamy stream of rancid shit. It stinks of rotten eggs. You get a POV up close view of the detail of her gorgeous pile. She laughs as she tells you to smell it. Obediently, you put your nose close to the pile as she orders you to sniff. Stick your tongue out and taste it. Dont you DARE gag. Now she grabs the back of your neck and shoves your face deep into her pile. You are PATHETIC. Mistress takes obvious pleasure in your discomfort in this video.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My two favourite things to do when im feeling extra kinky filling up a nice tall glass of my golden juices and drinking every last drop; and putting on a fresh pair of fishnets and pushing out a huge, creamy load right into them. In this video, wearing sexy white stockings, I tell you how much I enjoy drinking my own piss before filling up a glass right to the brim. I then talk you through how much I enjoy tasting my piss across my tongue and letting it slide down my throat. After ive finished the full glass of my delicious pee, I put on my fishnet tights and slowly release a huge dump for you. Watch it slowly spread out across the ass of my pantyhose and bulge through the netting of my tights before I pull them down; giving you a closer look at my filthy bottom and the impressive turd.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me on a massive wettathon. I pee my jeans 10 times over the whole day. leaving my jeans and wellies on the whole time. The pee soaks my denim jeans and fills my hunter wellie boots with more and more pee as the day goes on. Wetting and rewetting my jeans feels insane i walk around so you can hear my pee filled wellington boots before bringing my legs over my head and all my pee drips all over me. Rewetting at its best #wetting #rewetting #pee #jeans #pissing #denim #wellies #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 27 min 29 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information