Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video you will see Olga and Yana. Together we will eat poop each other. Olga lies on the sofa, I take a long rubber phalos and walk up to her. I caress Olga with my tongue, lick her anus and clitoris, then insert my fingers into her anus and masturbate, then I insert holes in Phalos in Olgin and fuck her ass. We change poses and I in different poses fuck Olga and caress her tongue. Then Olga lies on her side, I continue to fuck her in the anal and when I get a member, shit breaks loose on the spray gun again and again. I sniff and lick Olgas warm shit, eat and swallow him. I fill it almost completely, I like it. Then I get up and shuffle Olga right in my mouth and write on her body. She swallows my shit too. We like our dirty games and we are happy to share it with you. Thank you for having us !!!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 934 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My mistress want to surprise me and call her good friend to use me both of them sametime, and humiliate me in front of her.i accepted my fate and receiving their piss directly in my throat one after another, drink it, then both shitting in my open mouth sametime ? No sound today, because they laugh too much and make jokes about this kinky situation. We are waiting for requests if somebody want something with us. Enjoy the double piss and shitting video in FULL HD
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 144 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing all over my slave watch as he drowns in my wonderful sweet smelling piss.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

GODESS just rent a room and use me for all her pleasures, including double fisting, strapon fucking and toilet slave. Enjot the piss drinking and scat on me and put it with gloves in my mouth for eating.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 88.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst is at it again in this 2 part clip of her dropping some big turds in scene 1. Scene 2 she lays on her back unloading a massive pile on the floor.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lots of cool piss clips! Some are short pee clips that were simply short clips made for a compilation and a couple were from longer videos- however NONE of these clips are from any videos I've posted on ScatShop. All of these clips will be brand new to Scatshop viewers! Some pee clips are on the toilet, some are in the shower, some are out side and some are in panties! Enjoy!
    Models: JewlieSparxx

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

How did this clip come about you might be asking? Well I was horny and I needed to poop! So instead of doing them separately I decided to do them both at the same time! I cant express how good that cum felt. As I pushed during my cum, I relaxed my ass and let the poop flow out of me! And flow it does!
    You can watch and listen to Brown Sugar cum and at the same time watch her poop as she cums! This clip was a lot of fun to do!
    Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know you dream of being a toilet slave, why else would you be here, perving at all My scat clips? Every time you jerk off its thinking about eating My shit. Its a bout time you took the plunge and became a real life toilet slave, dont you think? Enough fantasising. Here you are, in My space, ready to submit. I am diyng for a shit and Im going to use you as My toilet. First I make you worship My beautiful round arse, kissing My cheeks delicately. Then I slowly spread My cheeks to reveal My hairy sweaty crack and My swollen asshole. I make you lick it and worship it, gently relaxing it. I talk you through the whole process because I know you are nervous. All toilet slaves are nervous on their first time. I then sit down on My throne and make you lie underneath so you can watch My big fat shit push its way out, stretching My asshole in the process. Its so hard that it plops when it hits the floor. I remove the chair and get down on the floor with you, coaxing you to eat My shit, little piece by little piece before making you jerk off wiuth whats left.
    Come on this journey with Me Become My toilet slave forever
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tootsie spent her morning before work dealing with a upset stomach after she had ate a breakfast burrito. Watch her empty out herself in the waste backet then later in her bathroom.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sinnamon Gets Better and Better each clip!! She checks back in with some of the Biggest Turds I have seen come out of any ladies ass all year!! Goodness Gracious!! While Sparkle has been MIA, I am so thankful she introduced me to Sinnamon before dissapearing! Sinnamon has picked up where Sparkle left off with her sexy EFRO action!! Enjoy Five Ploptastic, Bowl filling clips!! When you see the end results at the end of each seen you will be amazed!!! Boy was her Winking Eye Open and expanded in these clips!! Great rearview action right on her O”!!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 797 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information