Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I have really nice shit . it smells great and I have to bite my shit and swallowIf I have shit in my mouth, Im excited and I have to masturbate..I have my shit all over my body, I moan with excitement!!!My cunt is all wet, I put shit, My nipples are very sensitive, stroking my tits and pussy.I swallow the shit out of my fingers, fuck my shit and swallow its amazing Ill have an orgasm
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Giving myself a nude enema in the tub and you wont believe how powerfully the poop shoots out of my asshole! This is a great enema clip! Close up, doggystyle and above the tub views!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 86.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Caroline love to caress each other , this time, the girls caress each other in a lesbian 69 , Caroline is lying on his back with the bottom of and Jan with the top and girls at the same time caress each other anus , they definitively do it carefully and licking Asses to each other . Also in this video , the girls shit in each others mouths and at the moment when the shit comes out of Carolina Jan does not stop and continues to caress the ass of Carolina with his tongue , just when Yana shits in Carolines mouth, Carolina caresses Yanas ass with her tongue . Girls Yana and Carolina really like to shit and piss in each others mouths , caress dirty ass from shit . You can fully enjoy these beautiful girls .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Worship my big caramel ass and beg to be my personal human toilet.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Size: 239 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love when she orders me and I do what my mistress wants . This time the owner wanted me to be a dog , an obedient dog with which she can do whatever she wants . Olga put me on a leash and was led around the room , I stood on my knees and Olga lifted my mini skirt and I was crawling with cancer on his knees with his bare ass . My mistress ordered me to make sounds like a dog barking , I have done all I said Olga , Olga bared my Breasts and again ordered me to crawl cancer . After that Ms. Olga prikazala me to lick her pussy valotto , raised the hem of the dress and I penetrated her slit with her tongue . I love licking pussy especially hairy . Then Olga took a chair and sat down on it and stretches out his feet , legs Olga was wearing black boots , and Olga ordered me to shit on them, I turned to the camera ass on my knees and start to piss and then shit on the boots of Madam Olga . I had diarrhea and boots Olga was all shit . Olga ordered me to lick the shit off your boots , I started like an obedient dog to do its about how I love to lick shit . I lick the first shit one boot with Olga and then with the other , I ate shit, my mouth full of shit . Olga again took me by the leash and leads into the center of the room there I go on my knees and Olga, shit on my Tits , on my chest sinking shit , Im all in the shit ! But Olga again takes the leash and leads me around the room , I crawl cancer on my knees but Im already in the shit . Also in this video Olga Fucks me with a rubber dick in her pussy while I lie on my back on the floor .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love playing in my diaper and sucking on my dummy. It makes me feel so safe and loved and secure. And I ESPECIALLY love sneaking into mummys drawer to find her buzzy and holding it against my little pussy until I cum inside my diaper!! It feel soooo good!!! But I also REALLY love going pee pee and poo poo in my diaper and I dont want to use the potty. I know Daddy is going to be cross with me and he will probably pick me up and put my naughty, dirty bottom over his knee for a long hard spanking and that is really ouchy as Daddy has big big hard hands. But I REALLY NEED TO GO. I paint my little bottom in my poo-poo paint and realise just how much trouble I am going to be in. Quick, lets hide the evidence before Daddy finds me!!!
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is an excellent video!!! Ms. Starburst takes some nice wet shits because she has a bad case of diarrhea. She misses her pads in a couple of scenes and damages her carpet
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 3 min 31 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this clip Ms. Larue practice shaking her ass and shitting at the same time.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1272 x 720
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know how much you love seeing my delicious bubble butt in grey tights. I also know what you love more. My big ass farting in your face without mercy. I taunt and tease you with my words and my fit body while farting up a storm. There is no end in sight and you WILL take them all. You see these size 8 feet? They are going to hold your head in place while I mount your face and continue my fart rampage. I bet you would love it if I kept you hostage as my shrunken slave inside my ass wouldnt you? Let me show you what would happen to you. Go ahead. Stroke it. Let me see how big I can make that cock of yours. Ohh I can see the veins throbbing. Lets see if we can make it pop! Come on. Stroke it while I soak your face in my fart juices. Cum all over my legging clad ass!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The toilet slave is now for Veronica Moser ordered and is taken by Mistress Michelle first. He is very submissive and kneels all the time before the two Scatqueens. Mistress Michelle brings him to moan with her sharp fingernails. She pinches his nipples until his face warps. Then both ladies pee in his toilet mouth and then Veronica Moser still shits into his gap. The shit of her is pretty soft and fits perfectly.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 291 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information