Pro User

Oct 2016

Tootsie had been stuffed up for the past few days and decided to flush out her constipation. Watch as those turds struggle to leave her booty
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Meet one our newest sensations, Mary Jane!! This 20 year old college student really shocked me with her willingness to get loose for the camera!! Every once in a while you strike gold with a recruit and boy did I ever with this one!! She is learning, but expect even better and HOTTER clips from this hotty in the future!! Just look at those lovely juicy tits on that slim frame!! Enjoy four great clips as she pees all over the seat and her feet and even spreads wide to squat and poop over the toilet as well!! I dont know what it is about black panties and bras that just make me hard as a brick!! Trust this rookie will do the same magic for you as well!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 707 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill is back at it!! Enjoy this nice set of peeing, farting, and ass shaking fun!! Enjoy as she puts that MONSTER ass of hers in the air for some nice poots and some wonderful ass shaking fun. Enjoy in the finale as she pours chocolate all over that already delicious ass and has some fun!! Dont you wish you were there to lick it off of her? A nice mix of new clips from on of the biggest asses around!!

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 395 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diamond is Back!! Shes been on the Road the past week. Enjoy three great Farty, sharty, and runny clips!! In the first she drops a nice load of pee and shit from her Hotel Room. Then Enjoy as she goes into a public stall at the airport for some more gassy nasty mudbutt!! Then enjoy one more ploptastic clip!! Three great clips full of the action youve come to love from Diamond!!

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been really constipated and unable to shit, so I went for a walk. Of all the times for me to have to go, Im not near a bathroom. I was walking across the bridge at the park and my stomache cramped up so bad I had to push it out on the deck and then the rest in my thin sweatpants.
    Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have company in the living room but I love when you watch me poop! Nice big logs. Upskirt
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 2 min 34 s
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at this chicken! Ive got an entire bird all nice and cooked and ready to be eaten! Im going to eat it all! Im going to fill my belly with this yummy chicken and its going to turn into my poop! I love thinking about what my food is going to look like when I shit it out. It turns me on knowing that everything I eat will turn into big delicious turds that I squeeze out of my ass! Watch as I eat the chicken! Then, days later, I shit out a huge chicken filled shit right on top of the carcass and bones!
    Enjoy this fun Dine and Dump video!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This time we wore white underwear because it is easier to see the stains of shit and urine , I asked Olga to change panties , and Olga agreed . We took off my panties and put them on the bed , I pooped in panties Olga, and then they dressed themselves , and Olga, shit on my panties and put them on their ass , but we love to experiment and play with their shit . We are two dirty Sluts have no taboos and stop words .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was on my way out to this new swingers club. I needed my stepbrother to watch my kids while I went out.
    I was wondering how much he would charge me for 5 hours of babysitting. He asked me to shit for him before I left. I guess its safe to say he is getting hooked on seeing me shit. I should have got him to lick my ass clean and eat the piece of toilet paper on my puckered poop hole.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 803 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh My!!! This has to be one of the best multi-scene clips Ms. Starbursts has produced for us. The first scene she stands in her living room over her floor pad and relieves her runny shit. What a mess”. The shit splats on the pad and some of the diarrhea ends up on her carpet.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Size: 89.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information