Pro User

Oct 2016

A well-balanced diet is very important for a slaves overall health. Thats why Mistress Lisa always makes sure her toilet slaves are well-fed. In this video Lisa chews up some salad and spits it into a dish before serving it to her slave. She also spits into her slaves mouth to help him swallow. Then she pisses into a wine glass and has him drink that, ensuring that his diet has just the right amount of electrolytes and liquid. After such a healthy meal her slaves is treated to dessert. He holds out his dish while Lisa squats and fills it to the top with a nice warm load of shit. He kneels while she spoon feeds him his dessert.
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 126 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me give myself an enema, filling the enema bag several times. Hot clip with lots of naughty surprises and tons of watery shit!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 30 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Bellah said she wanted to practice shitting in a different environment outside of her bathroom so she can get over her camera shyness. Check out these scenes as she spends a few days relieving her poo out her big butt for you. She said shes still very new to this but she will get the hang of it as she goes.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Open wide and swallow slut. Watch Countess Dionysus piss into a dog bowl and then fart. She cleans Her pussy with a baby wipe but really wants your tongue to lick Her wet pussy lips dry.
    Models: CountessDionysus

Duration: 57 s 673 ms
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Every day this week I have shit out a nice load of my amazing fresh shit and Ive been saving it up for some fun! Now its the seventh day and its time to poop out the seventh load of poo!
    I pick up the giant handful of poop Ive been collecting all week and I shit out the seventh and final load right on top of that moist, stinky pile!
    Wow! This is so much poop! I love getting to play with giant piles of my stinky poo! I cant wait to smear all of this poop all over my big juicy body!
    I start by smearing the poop all over my tits! Then I cover my belly and my legs and my ass! I dance around and talk dirty to you as I cover my body in a week of shit!
    It makes me so happy to be a dirty, filthy scat girl! I hope you enjoy my fun as much as I did!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 6 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!
    I sure know how to celebrate my birthday like the happiest shit eater ever!
    I bought myself a pretty little cake and had a ton of fun with it! I shit and pissed all over the pretty little thing then sat on it with my big sexy ass! The frosting got all up into my ass crack and pussy! I fuck myself with my piggy spoon while humping my shit cake! I eat a few chunks of my shit! I love the taste of shit in my mouth! It makes me giggle and cum!
    When I get really turned on I dive head first into my shit covered cake! I chew huge chunks of my fresh shit! I rub my horny pussy and smear shit and cake all over my body and my face! It get everywhere! In my mouth, in my hair, all over my huge tits!
    This one is so much fun! This is by far the most fun I have ever had making a shit video! And the best orgasm Ive had in a while!
    I hope you love this one as much as I do!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

THIS IS A GREAT VIDEO. IN SCENE1 TOOTSIE ROLL TAKES IN A ENEMA AND EXPELS IT ON HER BATHROOM FLOOR. THE NEXT SCENES SHE TAKES SOME HUGE MONDO SHITS. GEEZ!
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Administering an enema to myself using 2 full bags of warm water. Watch me take the water in and then spray it out of my ass in 3 large bursts complete with poo chunks and my big pink rosebud! I show you the tip of the nozzle and the mess I made on the bottom of my tub. At the end of the clip I stick the douche nozzle in my ass to drain out the rest of the water.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Resolution: 240 x 426
    Size: 48.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teasing Poop ~ 3min 08sec
    mmm..I held my big poop in for a while so I could record the big moment. Boy did it feel good teasing my tight ass with my poop easing it back and forth inside me. I finally pushed it all out feeling my poop stretch my ass hole as it slide out of me. Good poop always come with a nice waterfall.
    Teasing Poop Vol.2 ~ 2min 45sec
    I was really constipated and bubbly for a couple days. I could tell I was going have to push out a really big poop. The big hard poops always turn me because I cannot help teasing my tight little asshole and stretching it. I did a little teasing then slowly pushed it out with lots of moaning and sighing.
    Teasing Poop Vol.3 ~ 3min 51sec
    I was too lazy to go to the bathroom so I grabbed a bed protector and started letting it go while watching Resident Evil: Afterlife. Oh my goodness I pissed so much it is unbelievable. A poop was starting to come and I knew I had to put in some work and felt so big when I started to push it out. Sitting in the wet spot felt weird so I turned the bed protector around then slowly began teasing the poop out of my tight little asshole.
    Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 132 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know how much you love seeing my tight ass pushing out a nice big log. But first I tease you with my butt and breasts, playing with my favorite toy and pounding my pussy before turning to give you a nice view of my ass from behind as i push out two huge logs for you and show a close-up of my dirty hole.
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information