Pro User

Oct 2016

In my super sexy compilation video you can get your fix with 3 very different types of clips including a jeggings pooping clip, poo cookies preparation clip and even one where I give myself a nice poop facial Great value, save lots of cash guys! 21 minutes long. HD Video.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 20 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave used, by 2 Mistresses and a transsexual!
    Here our TS girlfriend Cloe brought a new toilet slaves to us. First the slave had to lick the boots clean. Because he did not do it properly, Beauty-of-pain sat on his back and spanked his ass. Then he had to hold his head over a toilet bowl and open his mouth wide. Then I pissed him in his slave mouth and he had to swallow my piss. Then Betty stood over his toilet mouth and pissed him also into his mouth. Because he could not swallow our delicious piss so quickly, some went off and landed on the floor as well as on the toilet bowl. The slave then had to lick the floor and the toilet bowl clean. We spanked his ass, because we were dissatisfied with the leakage performance. Finally, the slave had to lie on his back and wank his cock until he cums. The slave was to inject himself into his mouth. But not even that, managed the loser!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Get the entire shitty pussy adventure in one video for one super low price!
    Dirty Shitty Pussy!
    Look at this load of shit! Its so moist and perfect for smearing! Im going to smear it somewhere very naughty! Im going to stuff this shit up inside of my pussy! I love packing my pussy full of shit! It gets so soft and wet. My shit mixes with my piss and girl cum. My hand slides so easily inside my pussy. I could easily fist my own shitty cunt if I could reach! Do you want to shove your fist in my shit stuffed hole!? I want you to! It feels so good being full of shit and a fist!
    Watch me smear my shit all over my hairy pussy! I moan and talk dirty to you as I masturbate my dirty cunt! I rub my clit and bring myself to an amazing orgasm! Watch me make myself cum buy smearing shit all over my pussy! I love being a filthy shit girl!
    Shit Fuck My Pussy And Ass!
    I just stuffed my pussy full of shit and Im so horny now! Please, I need you to fuck me! Fuck my pussy and ass with your hard cock! Shove your cock in my shit smeared cunt and make me cum for you! You want me to cum on your cock dont you? I need to cum! Im so turned on! I need you cock in my pussy and ass!
    Watch as I mount a suction cup dildo and pretend its your cock that I am fucking! I get my shit all over your cock and its all over my pussy! You fuck me hard until I cum all over your cock!
    Now I want you to fuck my ass! Please! I need your cock in my dirty little shithole! I want you to fuck me in the hole that my shit comes out of! Fuck that shitty poophole of mine! Fuck me good!
    I ride your cock until I cum! I get shit all over my pussy and ass! I love having dirty, nasty shit sex with you! Thank you for making me cum on your cock!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 1.86 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dropping morning treats, spread eagle while playing with my pussy. Im sure youll enjoy the close up view and the ass spread.
    Models: GushyGoddess

Duration: 3 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a special treat for my little baby toilet. Im going to take a nice shit in this cute diaper and smear it around with my ass so its nice and messy. Then youre going to sit in it and feel my filthy mess all over your dick and ass. I want you cuddled up nice and cozy in my shit while you suckle from my yummy nectar bottle that Ive prepared for you. Such a pathetic little baby. You dont know any better do you? Just do what mommy tells you to. Suck your dirty little paci clean baby toilet and be a good boy.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 14 min 55 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I very much miss Olga and here she is finally home , we decided to have dirty game in which we caressed each other priests and shit in her mouth . I lay down on the bed and Olga I said booty on face , what a sweet from her anus I like it , I play with the tongue booty Olga and then Olga starts to shit right into my mouth , Oh Yes I love her shit , I continue to caress the anus Olga with his tongue . Deeper and deeper right in the ass , my face all in the shit and Olga gets enormous pleasure . I stood up and we with Olga began to kiss each other in lips , Olga lay back and I sat my ass on Olgas face , and Olga bryanlas to caress my anus language , Oh Yes he is so sweet on my anus . I also really wanted to the toilet and when Olga caressed my anus I started to shit Olga right in the mouth . Olga does not stop and continues to caress me . I fucking love her , and I like that she eats my shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 930 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cock full shitting and to the cumshot, deviated with shit
    As I sat on the toilet and pissed, I realized that I must shit. So I, one of my slaves, brought to me and shitting him a nice big pile on his cock and then deviated his cock with my shit until he gets an cumshot and I left him, so sullied, behind.
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Straddled between two chairs, Brown Sugar that's me, poops onto a mirror! Once I'm done pooping I film myself looking into the mirror while describing the poop. And you, looking at the clip will be able to see me filming my poop, I even wave at the mirror which is caught on film.
    Watch as my big beautiful ass opens up to begin letting out my poop and quickly shuts again only to open up a few minutes later like a flower in bloom to emit a soft, beautiful brown poopy floweret! At one point while the poop is coming out I fart twice, the farts sounding like little wet explosions.
    Brown Sugar loves pooping all over the place, do you have an idea of where or how I can poop next?
    In this video a piece of poop stays in my bum and I get off the chairs to go clean that up in the bathroom. Once the camera picks up again we are examining my poop, having a good view of it! As always before I start to poop, I take off my clothes and bend over giving you a good view of my backside! After all its always nice to get a good view of where the poop is going to come out of!
    Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I poop on dildo, after it play with it and fuck my dirty ass. After it i long smear with shit the most part of my sexy body
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 15 min 31 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Starburst is back again droppin some soft logs in this multiple scene clip. Check out how she drops her shits from a chair in her first scene. Then scene 2 she does it on her back. Shes so sexy
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 088
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information