Pro User

Oct 2016

I had a bubbly tummy after eating some hot chicken on my diet cheat day. My stomach was so messed up I had to show you my release. I was sharting and my ass poured and squirted out that soft shit on my coffee table. I even had some poop on my phone screen. Next video I had just woke up and brought a clean plate into the restroom with me so I can take a big morning shit for my fans. Listen to the sound of the poop hitting the plate.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know youve been hungry so I bought you double the dose of Caribbean Mistresses; Mistress Sonya.
    We tease you and show you the feeding life. I know youve been hungry for this Caribbean treat!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Starburst said she loves shitting for all her fans. She made this compilation of shitting scenes just for you. This is one of her greatest sets.

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two bathtub scenes merged together.
    Scene 1: I'm sitting in the tub with my fat ass hanging over the side of the tub I drop a nice load on the floor.
    Scene2: This was recorded the day after scene 1. I'm standing up in the tub letting out juicy farts. I fart until I take a shit then fart again. This time I don't feel too clean and I give my booty a little bath.
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey there 😉 I had some tasty looking turds left over from another shoot, so I thought Id take the time to suck them off and lick them up mmm, I just love my shit <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Juicy Dripp is back with her freakiest clip to date!!! Smoking Redds Mama is starting to loosen up in more ways than one!! Enjoy as she warms up the jackpot in these two FUNKY clips Enjoy as she fingers her big juicy ass before sitting reverse to shart and unleash a few logs and pee. Enjoy as she shakes and wiggles that Phat redbone booty as wellIn the second clip She squats her ass in front the camera again to loosen the jackpot with even more energyThis time she busted the flood gates open!! She lets out an explosion of diarrhea that makes a mess in the bowl and on the toilet seat!! A freaky, juicy bakers dozen minutes of action from this sexy big booty MILF!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 35 s
    Size: 668 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch this multiscene clip of me expelling my dirty enema water out my ass. Many scenes in this clip

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1.Pooping My Hooters Uniform
    Watch me shake my sexy ass while I pose seductively in my tight fitting Hooters uniform.. Then I take a huge poop and you can see it coming out the legs of my shorts. At the end I finger my poo filled ass. At the end of the clip, I give you a nice, long close up view of my fresh warm shit and my poopy orange shorts.
    2. Hooters Girl Play and Shit
    Dressed in my hooters girl uniform, I show you exactly how dirty a hooters girl can be when she gets off work and is really horny, has to shit and is ready to play! 🙂
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It was almost time for me to move out of the dorms. I decided to mark my territory before I went. First, I strip to nude. Then I proceed to let my piss out all over the couch. I I move back and forth to make sure that the couch is soaked with my urine. I spread my lips a couple of times to make a piss fountain that lands on the cushions. The couch is now wet with my warm piss. Care to take a seat?
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 4 min 29 s
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i show sexy body poop and mastrubate after it
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 4 min 14 s