Pro User

Oct 2016

I am very tipsy putting 2 fingers deep into my throat and gagging myself! A lot of gag reflexex, gag sounds! I am also pissing ! and gagging, pooking, playing with my spit and loogies, teasing you with my mouth, deepthroat , tongue and fingers! You can see how My eyes goes red and face also! Tears is going out from my red eyes and smearing my makeup! I fingering my throat so deep !
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Want you to sniff my farts and your in for a treat. But there's one thing I want you to do wank that dick the whole time till I say for you to cum..
    I spread my fart box open and let out the longest loudest farts, over and over and over again.
    I make you sniff my farts for whole 10 Minutes all are so long and loud that I dont think you would of ever sniffed farts this long before..
    I then give you a cum countdown 5 to 1 and when I say 1 I fart and you cum all over my arse at the same time
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I lay in bed, and start to dream about filling a nice silky white pair of panties with my warm gushy shit. I really think I am just dreaming, until I actually wake up and discover it wasnt a dream at all! I have a huge steaming pile of soft shit in my panties and it smells and feels so fuckin good! Two different views/camera angles..
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 893 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

While washing the dishes my belly starts to hurt really bad. Its uncomfortable but I keep washing my dishes. I really want to get them done then I can go lay down. My belly keeps cramping and rumbling. It feels like I need to fart! I push out the fart but it feels like more than just gas came out of my ass! I spread my cheeks and you can see shit in my ass crack! Wet, runny, stinky shit!
    I hurry to get the rest of the dishes done so I can run to the toilet! But before I can get them done my belly starts to cramp again! What I think is another fart is actually a huge blast of wet diarrhea! It splatters all over my floor and runs down my ass crack and all down my legs! Oh it stinks so bad! I just made a HUGE mess!
    I quickly try to finish washing the dishes as the diarrhea drips out of my ass and down my legs! Oh man! Ive made such a mess!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Abigail Dupree is such a naughty little girl.She has put on her bright white tights and is waiting for her boyfriend to show up because he has the key to the house. Shes stuck outside after eating beets for two days straight without a shit and she just cant help but to finish off her beets from lunch. She has been craving beets this entire week. She loves how it makes her poop red. She pops a squat in the yard while she waits and lets a big red turd fill up her pristine tights. It smushes all over her pierced pussy and in between her cheeks. She then takes her tights off and fills her ass with water to clean out her butt in preparation for her boyfriends arrival. She sqirts red poopy water in an impressive launch out of her tiny butt hole. Her boyfriend pulls up and she scurries off to clean up before he catches her being naughty.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 19 min 16 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill has been on the road lately. But that hasnt stopped her from Keeping it FUNKIER than ever!! In her messiest clip to date, enjoy as she gets on all fours and pushes out a muddy load. She decided to skip the hotel spa, and give herself her own personal mudbath treatment!! Enjoy as she smears her mudbutt all over her body. Pussy, face, and all!! Sugar Hill is far the Naughtiest of all my FUNKY ladies!! Making a mess of herself and her hotel room!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 29 s
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This clip is a great one! It features the one and only Tootsie Roll sitting on a chair backwards shitting through her thong and shaking her big booty. The second scene she gets on her floor then squashes and smears the poop using her ass.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello guys- so fashion blogs are always popular 🙂 So heres my fashion Post. I shit a nice big pile on a plate and looking for a hot outfit from me. Then I sit down with my jeans in the shit and smear everything perfecting blouse and make me dirty me really busy. Then I tear the clothes and am glad to have done a favor to the user, to humiliate the things his ex wife 🙂 Yes there were her clothes =
    Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today Im drink tea in my kitchen wearing skin tight full back white panties. I have taken my cleaning pill (Aka Laxative) been drinking tea and a smoothie. Ive been farting for the past couple of hours and know I have to shit but have help it for as long as I can. Sitting in my wooden chair, I sip my tea and push out poop after poop after poop, filling my white panties like a diaper! I squish the turds against my ass again and again. Showing you the progress each time. I pull down my panties, showing you how much of a mess I have made all over my ass. Its so dirty I have to seriously work to get my asshole visible through all of the poo! Some shits fall out of my panties (as big as my foot) and I feed it to you like a hot dog! After afterwards I allow you to watch me show as I pull MORE big clumps of shit out of my ass and its even my pussy!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I turn around and squat down on the floor, ass to the camera. you hear me rip some big ass farts and then i relieve myself into my pretty lace panties, take them off and then show you!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 25.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information