Pro User

Oct 2016

Joi farting
    Jerk your big dick off to my ass and my farts.
    (Dropping some new scat videos soon 🙂 I'm a fart and scat lover)
    Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Full pleasure you get from watching a half hour video of two of the most dirty girls . In this video, we caressed each other with our sharp tongues which penetrate in the cunt and the ass kissing ,shit and piss on each other , smear the shit completely covering their bodies , and masturbate each other anal and pussy with his hands and objects , we anulingus . On this is complete trash , you will completely enjoy watching this film , not one from it will not leave you indifferent and you will want again and again to watch this video . Dear friends we remove the video for you in your personal collection that you only need the script , Yes it will be a complete pleasure of viewing the film we will remove for you . We will consider any your proposals and scenarios we can play together or separately , what the film will be up to you , you are a writer and we are your actors . With pleasure we fulfill your wishes and you predate to us ! Sincerely yours, Yana and Olga .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Follow Along Scat Smearing Video!
    You love playing with your shit! You love doing as you are told. You get so much pleasure from the smell and the feeling of smearing a fresh load of shit all over your body.
    You are going to do as I say. You will follow along with this video and smear your shit where I tell you to smear it. You will do everything I tell you to do. Or I wont let you cum. If you are good and follow my directions I may just let you have an amazing powerful shit orgasm!
    We start with covering our bodies in a nice fresh load of poop. Dont touch your cock yet! I know you want to, but first we must smear our shit all over our tits and belly and legs. I know youre turned on from smearing shit on your most sensitive places but I am in charge here. What I say goes.
    I need you to prove to me how much you love playing with your shit! Take your shit covered finger and fuck your asshole with your finger! It feels so good doesnt it! You are finger fucking your ass with your shit covered finger! I know you want to cum but youll have to smear your shit all over your face first! Yes, you will have to do as youre told and cover your face with shit if you want to come!
    If you follow along with this video and smear your shit all over your body just as I tell you, then you can cum. But only when I tell you that you can. If you did not do as you are told, you can not have an orgasm!
    I have made another hot instructional video for you! This one has a naughty twist and much hotter smearing action. I have also filmed with video with my regular camera and my GoPro so you get both views for the price of one!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 16 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 875 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst said she had ate some bad Chinese food the night before and it gave her the shits that day. She said she wanted to show you guys what it did to her from morning to evening.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1310 x 1 080
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Thats just fine in our company there was a third girl her name is Svetlana . Yana Olga decided to test her . This decision was taken before the Svetlana sat on the bed to him . Yana Olga began to caress first her Breasts and nipples , and then Yana fell below and began to fondle pussy Svetlana , Oh this is so cool . Olga kisses her in her lips , and Yana took a rubber dick and Fucks her in her gorgeous pussy , while playing with Svetlanas pussy with his tongue . After that, Yana and Olga put her on the floor and took turns to shit and piss on naked body of Svetlana . At the very beginning of Yana , about how fucking much of shit and piss was released from Yana , behind her did Olga on the body Svetlana was a lot of shit and piss , Yana again put in the pussy Svetlana rubber cock , and started to fuck her . And Olga meanwhile began to spread on the body Svetlana shit , Oh yeah Svetlana completely covered in shit . And pussy and Tits and face and belly Svetlana was covered with shit after that Olga and Yana put my legs in the Svetlana in the top and Svetlana, too, begins to shit , Oh yeah from the ass Svetlana also leaves a large amount of shit .Yana and Olga are very pleased that they will now be able to do with his girlfriend Svetlana .

Duration: 9 min 49 s
    Size: 968 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga likes to experiment this time, Olga sat in a chair and approached her, Yana , Yana, Olga began to kiss . Yes, they are doing it perfect . Yana climbed up on a chair and Olga lay between her legs , Yana took off her underwear and started shitting on the naked body of Olga . From Yana came not only shit but piss , Yana this day stomach hurt and she had diarrhea . Oh yeah how much on the body of Olga shit a large pile of liquid diarrhea . Yana got off the chair and took the rubber cock and began to fuck Olga fuck , Yes, Yana rubbed the rubber dick in shit and fucked them Olga fucking weight pubis Olga in the shit , all the cunt and ass too , Yana Olga has a dirty dick . Oh yeah theyre dirty whores . Filling pussy Olga shit , Yana had finished fucking the rubber cock Olga , and Olga relaxed , but there is still a big pile of crap coming out of the ass of Olga , Olga also shits and pisses . Yes, thats a hot video , in which Yana and Olga playing a very dirty game . Favorite our friends we bought new equipment and light . Now our videos will be high quality and you will be able to look at everything in the smallest detail . Dont forget to do custom queries for filming videos in your personal home collection .

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I again invited her friends to her house , Alice and Caroline are happy to come to my house and we play different dirty games . This time the three of us sat on the sofa and began to first kiss I like to kiss girls on the mouth , Im kissing Caroline and Alice took off my bra and fondles my Breasts , as she his tongue vozbuzhdaet me , then we together with Alice caressed her , then Alice caress her big Breasts . After that were having, lesbian train pussy I caress Caroline and Alice caresses me during foreplay Carolina shits and pisses on me on my chest Oh Yes I love when a girl does that , Alice his tongue skillfully playing with my pussy , we again change the posture of Carolina lies down on her back parting her legs I stand cancer and begins to caress the pussy of his girlfriend , and Alice climbs on top and shit on my ass when I caress pussy Carolina , my ass stikaet shit Alice , Alice picks up the rubber dick and Fucks me in the ass . My ass all in the shit of Alice , she has me in the ass a member , but that is a super train , then Alice licks her shit off my ass . All three of us got a thrill , we love what we do .

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this clip Mistress Lisa ties her slave to a metal brace on the floor and gets him into the right frame of mind with some nipple torture and cock and ball torture. She also stretches his mouth out with a big black dildo. She saves some of her piss into a glass for later. Then its time for her to shit so his head goes into the toilet box. She squats over him and dumps a nice load of shit right into his mouth. She puts some rubber gloves on and picks up the shit after breaking off a mouthful for him. She continues to feed the slave, encouraging him to chew” and beating and squeezing his cock for encouragement. Shes not totally heartless though: she spits in his mouth to loosen the shit up so he can swallow it easier and pours the glass of piss into his mouth that she had saved.
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love wearing diapers in public! I love being out in public and realizing that I need to mess my diaper really bad! I love standing in a store isle with people walking by! I love pushing and grunting as I poo my diaper right there with people all around! I wonder if they can smell me! I wonder if they hear me grunting and know exactly what I am doing! Do you think they can tell I have a diaper on? I bet they know Im a stinky diaper girl!
    Watch as I dance around a store flashing my diaper! It feels so good to wear a diaper in public! Soon I have to fill my diaper! Watch as I grunt and moan and push out a big smelly load of poo in my diaper! Right there in the busy store! I waddle around the store with a full, stinky diaper on. I need to get changed soon! I hurry to the bathroom before anyone can smell my stench!
    In the bathroom I take off my filthy poopy diaper. My poo is smeared all over my butt! Oh yuck! Ive made such a stinky mess! Im such a filthy diaper girl! I love it!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch ass I show you my beautiful curves in my new outfit. Gee I love myself lol! Though I must prepare your meal fresh hot from my oven. Make sure you eat every bit of it because we dont waste food in my house.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 207 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information