Pro User

Oct 2016

Staxxx is back with a little community service of sorts!!! They say theres a drought in her area, so leave it to Staxxx to go out and do a little Watering of her own!!! She begins with a quick rest area visit, waisting no time getting to the business. She wasnt done there however as this time she decided to make like a bear and do her dooty in the woods!! Enjoy as she spreads those cheeks to release yet another load this time outside while on a hike in the woods. Staxxx is gonna be bringing more and more nature clips this summer!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 100 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga and Yana made a little lesbian show in the kitchen on the table . Yana and Olga wore jeans , Yes, they look very sexy in jeans . The girls first started kissing , their passionate and hot kisses . But they do very little , Yana begins to caress his tongue Breasts Olga , Yes, nipples Olga immediately swell and Olga excited . Then Olga starts to fondle the Breasts of Yana . After mutual lask , Yana to lie on the table and lowers his jeans , and Olga begins to caress her tongue anus , Oh yeah what a thrill to see it , but Yana wants to shit and a lot of pressure shit from the ass Yana , Olga fills your mouth and Yana begins to shit , Oh Yes they are just fucking whores who are ready for more . Olga continues to caress the anus Yana at the time when Yana was taking a shit . Olga is licking the shit ass Yana , and the girls swap places , now Olga is on the table , and Yana caresses her anus , and Olga, too, begins to shit in that moment when Yana played with her anus with his tongue . Yes, its just super very hot video clip featuring the dirtiest Sluts and whores on this site .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shooting a blast from my ass that would rival Gokus Kamehameha wave. I filled my ass up with an enema knowing I couldnt hold my bowel movement and pushed as hard as I could.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 3 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

13min 40 sec
    640×480 resolution. (Unable to upload HD version where I am currently staying, sorry!)
    Another custom I was given permission to resell, this will be the last until Christmas-time 2018. Ill make it a yearly tradition to post a new video around the holidays every year. Other than that, I only do customs these days!
    Lots of wet-sounding jean farts! One wet and watery ‘shart scene only (more like liquid runs), and only a slight stain on my jeans before that. Teasing and sexy and fun vibe. I had eaten some nasty-ass 7-11 franks and cheese toasties the night before, 3 of them in all for another custom I did (toilet one) LOL. Contact me if youd like that one too! Anyway, those toasties made some HORRIFIC farts :OP
    Here is the scenario I was asked to remake:
    ‘This time we can film in your kitchen or your room again. I was wanting to title it Farting till Sharting” I would like for you to wear the blue pocketless jeans you wore in my first custom that you did for me. I would like it to be in a very sexy and flirty tone again. this time you invite me over to relax and watch a movie, we decided to have a little fun and you turn and look at me and say ” You know what I want to do? I want to fart for you again.” you explain that You cant help yourself when we hang out and that you want to have a more fun and extreme experience and of course I agree 🙂
    You start waving your ass side to side in front of my face and blast a huge fart. You simply look back at me and smile. You then tell me that you have been having runny stools all day and that I may receive some extra gifts. I happy accept and you tell me that if you shart that you are going to keep going 🙂
    As you continue farting more, the more the wet stain on your jeans is present after about halfway in the clip you offer to change into another special pair of jeans.
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 13 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is by far Sugar Hills Funkiest, Freakiest clip ever!! Also one of the Freakiest clips yet seen on Ladies Keeping it Funky!! Enjoy as Sugar Hill fullfills two fans request in one in a great mix of Freaky EFRO and Scat clips!! Enjoy as she begins with some gassy farts while reading for coupons in her bedroom. Shes getting a little tired, so she goes over to the bed to lay down. Stomach now bubbling, Sugar Hill gets restless!!! She decided to make a few Shit Sandwiches” for a a lucky fan or two! Enjoy as she spreads the bread like only she can with that Monster 60 plus inch ass!!! she sits and smears it alll over her ass and thighs. Then in the Finale, stomach still bubbling Sugar Hill decided to have a little fun in the shower as well!! Enjoy as she gets her One woman, One Cup” on as she has a runny shit into a Big Gulp Cup. Then she covers herself in the Runny shit, Basically taking a Shit shower!! The Freakiest clip yet from Sugar Hill and probably our FUNKIEST Clip Ever!!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 16 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Id like you all to meet BBW Sunflower. This is her first video so she is learning. But check out the soft load she drops for u and how some of it gets stuck in her cheeks.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 21.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Biggest Poo Ever! Ive not pooed in 3 days and just came back from the gym and have to shit so bad! I kinda thought it would be a big one by holy shit was it huge! It comes out of my pretty ass and forms a tower of poop! I assure you guys I have never pooped turds this big before, I think Im gonna start holding it for as many days as I can just so I can give you guys huge poops just like this oneenjoy! 😉
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 2 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 84.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a combination of 2 videos at a discounted price.
    Fuck My Ass Vol.1 ~ 4min 17sec
    I was planning to make a regular poop video when I started to feel the urge. Something told me it was time for some messy pooping, so I drunk about 16oz of prune juice and plenty of water. I held it in for about 15 minutes and setup to record when I thought "hmmm" let me trying something that people have inquired about..so I got out my usual 7.5 dildo and some lube. It went in so easily and felt so damn good holding my poop even longer while fucking my tight ass. I slowly began pooping whenever I ease the dildo out of ass savoring each moment. Towards the end I let out a nice clump of poop then sat amazed at the wonderful feeling wishing I had a real cock to poop on..
    Fuck My Ass Vol.2 ~ 7mins 28sec
    Several hours after drinking at least 16.9oz of delicious prune I started farting and had a bubble gut. Like most of my poop videos a little poop escaped giving me a shitty ass crack. Watch me jiggle my shitty ass and finger it using up to two fingers stretching it for my dildo. The poop made a great lube substitute for my dildo it slid in with little difficultly stretching my tight ass even farther. I told the dildo bending my ass closer to the cam. My pussy was already creamy but I think it may have gotten creamier as I pooped and pissed aiming for the pan fingering my ass as the last bit came out. Some poop got on the floor, so I grabbed it up, smashed it through my fingers, then created a little of poop in the pan.
    I hope you all enjoy this is my first fingering my poopy ass and playing with my poop.
    Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 11 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as Mariah sits on her toilet backwards and drops an amazing soft load for you to eat.

Duration: 1 min 13 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 17.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Starburst said she has been eating spicy food for the past 2 days so she has diarrhea real bad. Watch in a couple scenes where she misjudges her aim then diarrhea splatters on the floor pad and on to her carpet. What a mess.

Duration: 2 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 59.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information