Pro User

Oct 2016

I just shit out this little load of poop! It looks so good! I want to eat it! Watch me eat my poop! I break off a little piece and pop it into my mouth. I swallow it right down without even gagging! Oh it tastes so good and gets me so turned on! I shove the entire load in my mouth and taste it all. I push the shit out of my mouth so it looks like Im shitting out of my mouth!
    I pick up a bigger piece and swallow that too! This time I gag a little. But I still swallow it all! I talk dirty to you as I taste my shit! Then I swallow one more little turd. I love eating my shit! I love knowing you are watching me eat my own poop!
    Soon I will be pooping out the poop that I ate! Do you want to watch me shit out the poop that I ate!? Ill be shitting out my shit! My twice digested shit! Wow! Check out this beautiful creamy load of poop! I wish I could eat every bit of the poop that comes out of my ass!
    New! If you spend $50 on my videos Ill send you 3 FREE videos of your choice! Send me the receipt for proof and pick out your videos!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

quick clip.. slow mo action
    Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 4 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I went all out with this one! I have finally done something Ive been way to scared to do! I was a naughty scat whore in a store!!!
    I have got such a nice big moist load of shit ready to push out of my asshole! I have a feeling that this one is going to come out easy! I get on my hands and knees and really pop my ass out! My asshole opens right out and all that shit just pours out of my hole! It drips down my pussy as well! What a naughty shit!
    Its time to get ready to go out! Ive got my big pile of shit and a pretty outfit on! Im ready to go shopping! I snap on some latex gloves and start smearing my poop all over my pussy and my tits and I get some more all over my ass too! Now I am ready!
    I am in a store with my pussy, ass, and tits smeared with shit! Watch me dance around and flash my shitty bits! I am bent over with my juicy ass showing when I realize that a worker is in the aisle! He totally saw me!!! I am so embarrassed and turned on! I have got to get out of this store fast! I really want to go home and masturbate but first I want to go to another store!
    I am at another store now! My shit is drying on my ass and tits but it is still nice and moist in my cunt! i dance around in the store and walk by the camera with my ass showing! I flash my tits and my pussy! I twirl my dress so it shows my ass and pussy! I talk dirty to you. I hope no one hears! I love being a dirty scat whore in public! I am so turned on now! Its time to hurry home to masturbate and cum!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smokeahontas is up to no good again. She shits a few dingle berries and plays with her toy before smearing some poop on her ass. She then sticks her hand up between her big booty cheeks to retrieve a big turd.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Resolution: 900 x 720
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was really constipated and bubbly for a couple days. I could tell I was going have to push out a really big poop. The big hard poops always turn me because I cannot help teasing my tight little asshole and stretching it. I did a little teasing then slowly pushed it out with lots of moaning and sighing.
    Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 2 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 55.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga have not been to the doctor and decided that Olga will be a doctor and Yana a patient . Yana climbed on the kitchen table and spread their legs to Olga, the doctor was able to examine her cunt and ass . Olga the doctor put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror so Yana went to the toilet after gynecological mirror . Yana did so , then the doctor Olga started dogs to enter Yana in the asss milk , but the doctor Olga makes the cleaning of the body to Yana , several times Olga typed in a syringe of milk and introduced to Yana in the ass . Then Olga took a mini-enema and start filling it up the ass Olga milk , this is explosions at Yanas , here is the jets of milk coming out by farting . Its just great , doctor Olga throughout the video clip Yanas ass filling it with air and milk , and Yana produces out of his ass jets of milk and farting .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 16 min 14 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Needing a poop outside, lifting skirt and squatting and shitting on the grass, I was so nervous I was going to get caught I could hear people's footsteps.
    He he
    Xxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 1 min 15 s
    Size: 70.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its an occasion I get to go Naturist open park where I get I sub willing ti be pissed on in the woods .is 10” cock gets him in trouble as he gets very excited its obvious he likes to be used publicly .the show starts urinated on in public and on realising its what turns him on he proposes for further degradation as I am so willing to shit as I stroke his big trunk.
    The shitting is done discreetly so no offense to the other around us.
    Models: scatmistress

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony Scat Princess graces us with her prescence once again!! This legend in the scat game is a real honor and a privileged opportunity to share her return to the game!! I was her customer waaaaaaay before I even started my own store, as she was one of the first ebony models I ever remember with their own store. She really had to go in these three clips as she takes no time getting to business dropping three HUGE dumps!! She really filled the bowl in each clip!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bbw Reina is one of our newer models and she quite shy. Watch as she dances for you in the 1st scene. Then the 2nd scene she heads to her toilet and sits backwards on the seat to drop some shits on the floor. 3rd scene she sits on the edge of her bathtub and lets you watch that soft poop fall to the floor.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1312 x 720
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information