Pro User

Oct 2016

You asked many times to be be my toilet- slave. Today I'm here to train you. As a toilet, you'll have to drink all my pee. I may have to force you, using a funnell gag, so that you'll receive my pee directly in your throat and you cannot but drink it up, to the last drop. But that is not enough: the most difficult task will be eating my shit. I will make a huge pile of shit, just for you and you will be eating it, piece by pice. Or, perhaps, I will step on it and you will lick it from the sole of my shoe!
    THIS CLIP CONTAINS AMAZING CLOSE-UPs OF MY PUSSY AND ASS

ITALIAN
    Mi hai chiesto piu' volte di poter diventare il mio schiavo-cesso. Ecco, oggi sono qui per addestrarti. Sei un cesso e, quindi, dovrai bere la mia pipi. Puo' darsi che dovro' costringerti farlo e allora usero' un bavaglio con imbuto che te la fara' scendere direttamente in gola e tu non potrai far altro che berla tutta, fino all'ultima goccia. Ma questo non basta: la cosa piu' difficile sara' ingoiare la mia merda. Ne faro' un bel mucchio e tu la mangerai tutta, pezzo dopo pezzo. O, forse, la schiaccero' col mio piede e poi tu la leccherai dalla suola della mi scarpa!!
    IL VIDEO CONTIENE SPLENDIDI PRIMI PIANI DELLA MIA FIGA E DEL MIO CULO
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress and her friends have fun exploring the two slaves they have brought to the Naturist resort to playing its a day Mistress are not naked but our new toilets have to stay naked in case Mistress want to use their bodies as human toilets so one takes the piss from one Mistress and the other likes the smell of shit , so What i do is to sit at the edge f the bench in the woods and my would be toilet lying close by so he can be encouraged to go through the process as an ass cleaner afterwards. He has to wait till I have dropped few loads on the grass tissue paper while my Assistant is busy recording the process. Mistress Evon is seen giving way in case the caviar is too strong to her mind.
    Models: scatmistress

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love playing in my stinky shit. I love stuffing it back in my ass with my fingers as I finger my open asshole. I really didnt want to stop playing with my ass I am so horny for a big fat cock in my shit-hole. I need my ass to be opened up wide. I was so turned on by smearing my shit all over my big ass. I sucked my camera man dick with my smelly shit. I cant believe I had shit that close to my mouth.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just let your mind go blank, and let me lead you into eating my shit!
    I piss and shit on the floor, and as you can see it is a good meal.
    So here comes the training, I want you to eat and lick my shit from my stilettos. Got it?
    So start cleaning my shoes like the good shit eater you want to be!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Original Funky Lady Francesca is back in the mix!! This is the girl my vision all started with when we were dating 6 years ago. She was reluctant at first, but once I took it from concept to reality, she saw the light!!! At first she was too shy to do anything beyond toilet videos, then she sent in what is still probably one of 3 favorite videos! Her outdoor adventure was my original top selling clip from my original two stores. She still pops up now and then but hopefully she will stay more in the mix. I love her gassy dumps and her grunting and straining. This time enjoy two new clips as she records in areas of the house she never has before! She begins with a FUNKY stand up dump in her shower. She begins with some nice loud farts as she spreads her asscheeks and asshole wide open. Then Her hole opens to unleash her bogies in the shower! In the second, she gets on all fours and starts out with a stong piss in a bowl. Then she farts and sharts out a smaller load. Two awesome return clips from Francesca!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Sonya is a long time friend of mine. She may present us with some content occasionally so stand by and keep checking my store for updated content.
    In this 1st video Ms. Sonya walks into her restroom to take a random pee and shit before she prepares for work.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 088
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you my husband has gone out so im going to have a sneaky cigarette, smoking gives me a mad head rush but also makes my tummy start to grumble.. Hes going to be back soon il quickly smoke this and then go to the bathroom
    But the more i smoke te more the tummy grumbles i quickly clean up the ash off the floor but as i do the desperation gets to much and i poo my white shorts and pants..
    Im disgusted and embarrassed now ive got to some how get rid of the smell of the smoke and the smell of my poo
    I pull down my shorts and pants and am disgusted with my load of smelly poo inside my shorts and pants i need to hide them i open up my kitchen cuboard but then shit gets all over the door
    Oh No hes home a knock at the door and you here me explain to him whats happened and he storms out.
    Im so embarressed right now ?
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 602 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga again experiencing a gynecologic speculum . Yana on examination, the gynecologist Olga but this examination is not a simple Olga wore the form of the doctor and brought for inspection Yana Dildo and anal plug and gynecological mirror . Yana took off his white briefs and got cancer on all fours , but her naked ass crazy . Olga put Yana in the ass gynecologic speculum and Yana began to shit , her anus was well exposed so that you can enjoy the wide open anus which is full of shit . Yana started shitting through gynecological mirror , Oh Yes the process output shit from the ass Yana is visible perfectly . Oh yeah a large amount of shit out of their ass Yana , but Olga did not stop she took the butt plug and put Yana in the ass . Yes, its just class . And then Olga put Yana in pussy rubber cock and started to fuck . Oh yeah , its super . But Olga has not finished her inspection , she turned to Yana and laid on his back , Yana has placed widely your feet . Olga put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror , opened Yanas cunt and began to thrust into the vagina Yana shit , anal pushing tube via a gynecological mirror . Oh , Yes, hot video . But that is not enough for Olga , she climbs on the bed and starts to shit on the pubic Yana , Yes, its on fire . Then she clasie of bed and starts to smear his shit all over the pubic Yana , while she was doing Yana vaginal Fisting . Oh this is just super Jan gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it does Olga . When Olga was finished, Yana , Yana wearing your white panties from the dirty crap ass and pubis .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkle is back with her FUNKIEST CLIP yet!!! My baby aint the shy girl she was anymore. Enjoy in this video as she was feeling a little Horny and had a taste for corn at the same time!! You will find her Cornyness” hard to resist!! Enjoy as she prepares a bowl of corn then eats it right in front of you butt ass naked!!! Then enjoy as she takes the action to her living room to Shake out” the corn. Enjoy as she does some sexy twerking and ass shaking wearing nothing but her birthday suit and high heels! Then enjoy as she proceeds back to the bathroom to take a nice gassy and corn filled shit!!! She then serves you the plate corn and browns!! Dinner is served!!! Your dick will be hard and you will have a sudden taste for corn after this clip!! A Special Halloween treat from this sexy PYT!!!

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Melissa told me when she sent these clips the excitement of making these clips and people watching me makes my pussy so wet!! I dont know what it is about using the toilet in public that makes me Cum!!” I dont know what it is either but Id be lying if it didnt drive me crazy!!! Melissa is still the phattest ass in the game although Ms Jenkins would beg to differ, lol.Enjoy as she gets off on your getting off in these two great clips! Enjoy as the milky jizz just slides out her pussy right before she releases her mega logz!! It wasnt until I started running this site that I realized for some women, going poop is an ORGASMIC experience!!!

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 656 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information