Pro User

Oct 2016

It has been a while since this woman started resisting the urge to eat her poop, but in this situation, she finally gives in to the temptation! Inside the bathroom, she catches a lump of her poop in her hand when she defecates! Then, without further ado, she serves it into her mouth and takes one bite after another! To further quench her urges, she later smears it all over her face and body! As a result, she is later completely gets covered in her own filth! The woman then takes a dip in her bathtub where she continues smearing feces all over her face! It doesn't take long before she gets bored and then partially rises from the water in order to defecate on her hand again and then begin devouring her poop, just like earlier! Shortly after, she completely gets out of the water and sits on the ledge of the tub where she masturbates and spreads her excrement all over herself! The only time she stops is when she has quenched her urges!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 17 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well, finally we put on your favorite erotic mesh , I SEGU on the couch and I cant wait for my friend Olga will include a video camera . And here Olga presses record and I start to show you my hairy pussy is not shaved and ass , comes up to me Olga and begins to caress my pussy tongue on honey Olga I love when you do that , Olga caressed not only my pussy but my ass with her tongue . I stand cancer on my knees and Olga puts me in the ass finger and starts fucking me with his finger while Olga was caressing my pussy , pulling his finger out of my ass Olga lizhit my anus his tongue , I told my friend that Olga opened his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I explode liquid diarrhea directly to Olga in the mouth . Oh Yes I love to fill my mouth Olga shit liquid diarrhea , when I shit I cant control the urine stream , Oh yeah Olga is not only shit but also in my urine . Olga caresses my dirty shit from the anus with his tongue . Keep going dont stop I tell her , Olga is playing with my dirty ass . We change places now Olga got cancer on my knees and I caress his tongue anus and pussy Olga , I shove in the ass Olga finger . Olga asks me to pull out of the ass finger mouth and expose her bottom , I turn and Olga starts to shit right into my mouth , fucking my mouths full of shit, Olga . We are dirty whores who like a lot of liquid shit , love to shit on each other mouth to drink urine and eat shit . In this video, we eat shit each other fill with liquid diarrhea mouths to each other .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today beautiful shit in white panties, then smear shit all over the body, put it in your mouth and chew shit. Yes, yes, I like it so much, and I always have an orgasm.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga likes to be a toilet slave this time Olga eats the shit of her friends , Lolita and Yana . Lolita and Yana lay down on each other Yana lay on her back and Lolita climbed on top of her and Olga began to caress Lolitas ass with her tongue , Lolita has a very big ass , and Olga likes it very much . Olga caresses in turn the pussy of Yana then the ass of Lolita, Lolita wants to shit and she shits on Yanas pussy, Olga opens her mouth and Lolita fills Olgas mouth with shit , Olga has a full mouth of shit , and Olga eats the shit of Lolita , and again caresses Lolitas ass with her tongue , followed by Olga began to caress pussy and Yanas ass , its very cool two girls on each other and the third girl caresses them and eats their shit . Jana wants to shit and Olga substitutes hands and Jan fills hands Olga a shit , as Ian explodes at the top of a big jet of urine , Olga eating shit, Yana , Olga in one word a garbage eater . She likes that very much . We found a new girlfriend her name is Lolita she has a very big ass we we hope that you will like it . Enjoy your viewing .

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This time Olga sits and smokes a cigarette and fondles my nipples on his chest playing with them , as it is cool . It is excellent , after she finished Smoking her cigarette she takes off her Bathrobe and remained only in white shorts , she badly wants the toilet . Her ass is full of shit and she begins to fill her panties with shit , fuck this is so cool . A large amount of shit coming out of her ass , and Olga, without taking off their white panties starts to smear shit on the ass . Her panties immediately take on the color of shit which she filled them .

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 949 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Welcome to my world! So you come here for a date with me? I have noticed you have been watching me at work every day. Especially you at looking at my ass! My door is locked, and you have no escape from me. I am going to make your dreams come through! Well, almost.. Instead of licking my ass and pussy, the only thing you will get is what is processed through my body parts.
    SO get on your knees behind my ass, and I will fart in your face. Smells good right? This is the pre smell of your dinner today. Now lie down, I need to shit! Watch as my huge turds comes out of my ass hole, and land in your mouth. Now eat it! This will be your daily routine at work every day form now on!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh no, my plumbing hasnt been working lately and I really have to take a crap luckily, I know someone who can help, and I wont even have to pay them thats right, youre the lucky little toilet Im going to be using from now on! And youll do it, because youre just starving for any lick of attention from me, willing to take whatever Im willing to give to you and I know you LOVE how I talk to you through the process, telling you when to lick and taste my ass as Im pushing my turd into your mouth, telling you when to suck on it lovingly as it crawls down your tongue and down your throat and moaning and my pussy dripping with pleasure, since it feels so GOOD to shit <3 So c'mon, toilet slave, and eat my shit for days and days on end and I'll never use the porcelain toilet again 😉
    I make sure you have enough to eat of my shit, anyway 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This slave was very lucky to get to lick my shitty ass.
    Models: MistressEsme

Duration: 2 min 55 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating fresh poop from a young woman is the most delicious shit you could ever have!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The toilet slave has now the task to swallow the pile of shit from Mistress Michelle while the Scatqueens observe him. Lady Grace pee again. Then the toilet slave has to do some exercises after this meal;-)
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information