Pro User

Oct 2016

One of my favorite positions to push out a nice big load of shit is while Im laying on my back! It feels like I am giving birth to a dirty shit baby! I love laying on my back and sticking my legs up in the air while I push and push out a huge fat log!
    Ive found some of the hottest clips of me shitting while laying on my back and collected them all into one amazing, nasty video for you! Plus! A brand new never before seen monster load! Watch me shit out load after load of poop all while laying on my back!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 891 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

UPDATE: The original file was faulty. this has been rectified.
    My toilet in training is so eager to serve, and always ready. This is great when I get really desperate, as I did today. As he was just there, mouth open and waiting, it was just a matter of pulling down my pantyhose and taking a piss and a dump right then and there. only one problem: He drank all the piss but the dump was just too huge even for such an eager toilet slave. Solution? Rub it into him and make him absorb that shit through his skin.
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 18 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After a litlle suplemon de caviar and aparitif from domi cat the franch slave recives finally a big big loed from kimi cat!bon Apettit!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 230 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I and Olga put on white dresses to have traces of shit , we love dirty white stuff in the shit . Olga was sitting in a chair, Smoking a cigarette , I walked over to her and offered to play , anal sex , Olga I agree since she also loves anal play . I took Olga a cigarette and asked that Olga got cancer on the couch . We dont wear panties under a dress we dont need them . I lifted the hem of the dress and fucking Olga with a bare ass , I picked up the rubber cock and began to introduce Olgas ass about how she sweet moans from anal sex , she is mad about it , I introduce a rubber cock deeper and deeper . Olga is moaning louder and louder , I pull the rubber cock from the ass of Olga and then a big fan of liquid diarrhea coming out of the ass of Olga , and gets in my face and my white dress , I want more powerful jets of liquid diarrhea on myself , Olga explodes . Fuck Im shit and I start to caress the dirty shit from the ass Olga with his tongue . I love to lick shit there it is my passion . We change with Olga sometimes now I get up cancer and Olga takes a rubber dick enters my ass with every movement of the rubber dick enters deeper and deeper into my ass , and Olga pulls the rubber cock from my ass and I explode too liquid diarrhea on it , me and Olga were diarrhea ( Diarrhea ) , Olga enters again in my dirty ass rubber dick . The fucking is incredible . We together with Olga all shit thats what we played .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 1 019 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Todays show is addressed especially for lovers of eating shit and dirty pussy masturbation.The first shot is a camera up my ass and how to push shit out. Its a nice pile of my shit.Then I take a shit in my hand and smear on my horny pussy.Now is the excitement in my pussy twitches wildlyIm on my knees and mouths into a pile of shit.Slowly, very slowly my mouth full of shit chew, all very close to my camera.I can not stand my excitement Went to the back and I masturbate..
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 17 min 32 s
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is both of my EFRO versions of my 1st and 2nd Get To Know Me Videos
    #1 1st Get To Know Me
    This is the 1st get to know me video I did EFRO style - This is a great addition to my Get To Know More video. It's very real and very heart felt.
    I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
    "How I got into Scat"
    "What I like best about it"
    "Do I like female or male scat better"
    I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
    At the end I do what I do..take a big poop
    #2 GET To Know Me More GIGANTIC LOAD
    This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video.
    THIS VERSION is 11 mins long and I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on Scatshop and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life!
    I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days!
    After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldn't even believe it!
    ENJOY!!!
    From Your Favorite Redhead
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We love lesbian games yeah its so great , I love being a slave and to obey her mistress , in this video I am speaking in the role of a slave, and Olga in the role of a strict mistress . She likes to command me and that I was doing the most dirty things . It fills Soi mouth with his shit , Olga two days did not go to the toilet and after that she had a big stream of hot shit that filled my mouth , she made me eat her shit , lick her ass , make anulingus , my tongue penetrated deeper and deeper into her wanton hole , as it is divine I love it and I want more and more , I caressed her dirty anus with such pleasure about shes the Queen of shit . This cical videos by who we do together for you, our beloved friends , gives us a lot of fun and we enjoy your comments and feedback . Thank you very much , we love you very much ! In this video clip present Russian Mat Oh we love to insult each other during the filming .

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, Olga and Yana take a bath together , but its not just bath and extreme water games . Olga inserts a lake Yana in his mouth and begins to fill it with urine , then Olga produces a large quantity of shit in my mouth Yana , Oh Yana and her mouth covered in shit . Olga took a bath rubber cock , she starts to push Yana in your mouth shit with a rubber member . Oh it is so hot and hot . Then Yana fills Holguin mouth shit , and also takes the rubber cock and starts to push in her mouth Olga shit , girls in shit and its super easy , they try to vomit to vomit to make it really nice shit and vomit in the tub . Cool I went to the bathroom .

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now he is already there to the toilet slave, in position and surrounded by three Scatqueens which animate him to eat the poop and swallow the piss. Then it goes quickly, Lady Lucy bends over his slave mouth and shits. The soft shit lays directly into his mouth. Hes starting to chew and swallow Lady Lucys shit. Immediately thereafter, Lady Domi is at his toilets mouth and stuffs him from the tray their shit into his toilets mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 351 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information