Pro User

Oct 2016

My cunt is so bloody! It makes me unbelievably horny! My pussy is soaking wet all the time with my blood and cunt juices mixing together! And now I need to shit! I always get so turned on with an ass full of poop!
    Watch me play with my bloody cunt and show you how my fingers get covered in blood. I spread my hole open so you can see how nasty and bloody my gash is! I need to shit bad now! I spread my ass cheeks apart and start to push! You can see the blood gushing out of my pussy as my asshole opens up and a nasty load of shit slides out! My ass is crackling and making those nasty pooping noises and my pussy is dripping blood! I love talking dirty to you and telling all the nasty things my holes are doing!
    I love shitting when my pussy is dripping blood! Check out this nasty, sexy, bloody pussy shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 975 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 42 min 20 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im a perverse woman who likes her shit
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh my goodness! There is so much shitting action happening here! Watch those big massive loads of fresh stinky shit just poor out of my ass! One after the other! Do you want to see my big beautiful ass letting out tons and tons of poop!? Check out the longest EFRO collection video Ive ever made!!!
    Every poop is different. Different angels, positions, and consistency of shit!
    And of course I talk dirty to you during every shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga and Yana bought for a bottle of beer , and sat down on the couch to drink beer . Yana is a very sexy drink beer from her mouth poured beer , Yana all wet from the beer . Olga also fills his mouth with beer and pouring over . About how beautiful it looks and how sexy Yana Olga is doing . Then Yana gets up off the couch and pulls his jeans and shows you her ass , Yana has a wonderful ass and she loves anal sex , after that Yana wears jeans and sit down on the couch . Preshlos turn Olga . Olga got out of bed and also removes her jeans and shows you her ass , then Olga wears jeans and sit down on the couch . Yana starts to shit and piss in your favorite blue jeans , Oh yeah a large amount of shit and piss coming out of Yana . Now fills their jeans shit Olga , Oh Yes they love these dirty games . Yana gets up off the couch and removes her jeans , shows you how much crap came out of her ass just fine . Its a cool and very exciting .Yana wears jeans back on his ass , now, Olga , Olga removes her jeans and also shows you your dirty shit and dirty ass shit jeans . This is just gorgeous and cool , Yana Olga and I in turn show you my dirty shit jeans and shit from dirty Asses . Yes Yana, Olga and drank cool beer and a cool time .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 1 013 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have no background for this. I simply wanted to punish my slave by forcing him to sniff my ass as he stroked and rip a couple evening gasses off, farting only. Then my ass was just like fuck this guys nose and it got ridiculous. Filming had to be paused twice to clean up to keep it appropriate for C4S. I allowed him to finish after I grew tired of him by completely cutting off his oxygen and forcing fresh gas into his lungs until he came.. came or B1ACKED out, whichever would come first. If you like forced ass sniffing, face sitting, smothering and farting that gets VISIBLY DIRTY. You want this.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle has to shit in the cafe and takes the toilet slave to the bathroom. There the Scatqueen uses the slave as a human toilet, pissing and shitting in his toilet mouth. He has to swallow everything and then lick the asshole of Mistress Michelle clean.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave is going to inhale my ass and lick my dirty shoes! But he cannot touch my asshole with his lips, because he is a toilet! All he can do is eat my shit! He disgusts me! He is a shit eater, worm, and nothing more! When I see that he cannot take all of my shit at once I am order him eat all of my smelly shit!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Please stop! He was confident that he could serve 6 girls, but he could not do it the girls were disappointed! At the end (when we were leaving his apartment) he said I reconsidered my views on life and will never again be a toilet slave! This is really difficult and disgusting, but not for a real toilet slave, for a good toilet slave 6 girls this is a magical feast!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 35 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slavegirl learned the taste of my shit. Its time to learn to eat it. The second lesson of toilet slavery. If the slavegirl does not want or can not eat shit, it is necessary to push it deeper into the throat. Chokes but swallows, starts to eat, my shit. Yes. My method works
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information