Pro User

Oct 2016

We had a great time this time, I and Olga have prepared for you a new hot video where we make use of two chairs . Olga undressed before the goal and sat on the chair , I turned on the camera and went to her first I began to caress tongue pussy of Olga about what shes sweet uh Im so Horny I play with her tongue with a cunt, Olga , Olga groaning in pleasure . I propose to Olga a bit of variety and Olga agrees . Olga gets up on the chairs and I lay on the floor, and Olga starts to shit and piss on my naked body in the toilet . About fucking so much shit and urine thats fantastic shes so good how comes the shit out of their ass Olga I love to watch it . Going to the toilet on my naked body , Olga climbed down from his chair and began to smear the shit on my pussy , I very excited from the smell of shit and what makes my hairy pussy Olga , she definitively covers of my pussy shit . Then Olga starts to caress my pussy tongue . Oh my God such a thrill . Face and mouth Olga in the shit but she continues to caress me I want her very much , but Olga, this is very little , Olga has asked me to shit on her , I stand up on the chairs and Olga is cancer on my knees and I start to shit and piss on your ass Olga , Yes, thats a show I want to smear my shit on the ass Olga , I peel out of their chairs and begin to smear the ass Olga with her own shit , Oh what a big layer of shit on the ass Olga . It smells , I begin to caress dirty Olgas anus with her tongue this excellent and exciting . Dear our fans , we love you and obraschaemsya to you with a request to do more shopping our hot video clips , we want to get in the top 5 stores on this website but without your help we could not do we can . We rely on your help and support and dont forget to take custom requests for videos . Write your scenarios and we will write for you a hot video with our participation . Bring your friends to our store .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga loves to humiliate in this video, Ian video, Yana lies on the floor and Olga climbed into the tub and got cancer and began to shit on Yana , then Olga got out of the bath and started kicking to smear shit on the body of Yana . Yes, the chest belly and face they were all in the shit . Olga well smeared shit Yana , after Olga smeared shit on the body Yana , Olga Yanas mouth filled with urine , and Yana took it . Yes, we are two dirty whores who like to experiment and we are ready for more . More hot video clips youll find in our store .

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 668 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have long wanted to begin to obey the man , and now I have the opportunity . Now tells me what should I do male voice overs , Im wearing black underwear , and once I turned on the recording on the video camera , the voice-over told me to get on my knees and start to bark like a dog , I obediently fulfilled all what you wanted my Lord . He ordered me to crawl on my knees and bark like a real dog , Im not at liberty to disobey what the men ordered . Mr. N told me his faithful dog Baring his chest to show you my Breasts and nipples , I pulled my Breasts out of the bra . And now Im back to crawling room on his knees in a circle , but Mr. H, this is very little and he tells me to take my panties off and show you my ass , I do , now I crawl around the room cancer with a bare chest and bare ass . Mr. N tells me to stay in the center of the room , and I follow , my master puts me in the dog bowl and orders me to shit in it . But before that , Mr. H ordered me to spit in a dog bowl and lick from the bottom of the bowl their saliva . Im starting to shit and piss in the dog bowl , my master is very pleased , he says Im a dog , I bark like a real dog , I done shit and piss in the dog bowl , my Lord N takes a bowl and tells me to eat its own feces and urine , I dutifully fulfill all that he wants , the main thing that he was happy and didnt punish me for disobedience . I eat own shit , my Lord commands me to stop and open your mouth , I open my mouth , and Mr. N pours me first in the mouth and then piss and shit from dog bowls right into your mouth , and makes me have my shit , I chew and swallow their own shit , my Lord again makes me a cancer crawling on her knees with bare ass in the end of the video a male voice-over tells me to get up and I get up my whole chest and face in shit , she asks me Im a whore , I say Yes , Im his slave, I say Yes . Now I will do anything you want my Lord N.

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 1 018 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you like shit and tights? Yes? So todays spectacle is just for you!!!Im going to pee through my new pantyhose caress pussy and taste the my piss.Have a nice shot from close up on my ass and pushing shit in tightsI feel hot shit is a wonderful feeling!!I have to to taste and start playing with shitI have very sensitive nipples, easy to my thrill and I caress them..
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Marie sits down on the toilet seat and immediately pees their load of piss into the slaves mouth. He knows that he will swallow everything, or at least tried to, just as he has promised. Then Lady Marie is pressing. The mouth of the toilet slave surrounds soon the rosette of his mistress which swells well and he waits at this position until the shit of Lady Marie falls into his mouth. Almost he has to puke of the taste of the shit. Lady Marie only laughs and gives him strict instructions. Then she smokes a cigarette and uses his mouth as an ashtray.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

my todays shit is really great and great smell, I have to taste right now . Hmmm, taste a breakfast for me. Im tasting shit and my cunt is wet, I have to masturbate. Im always very excited and my orgasms are very strong
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When the class suspension notice didn't reach a schoolgirl and her male classmate, they are left being the only two people in the school! However, she sees this as a blessing in disguise since she can now have fun with a man she has been eyeing on, unfortunately, the entertainment is only going to be one-sided! The sweetheart first strips him of his clothes. By the time, he is left with only his underwear, she barrages him with a series of hits until he is too weak to resist! She then secures a leash around his neck and brings him to the comfort room where the real fun for her begins! At first, she defecates into the toilet! Once she is done, she has the victim lick her asshole clean! Shortly after, she turns around and then orders him to eat her poop! He hesitates but he later gives in to the demands! However, the woman isn't contented with what she is seeing, so she later grabs the back of his head and forces his face down the toilet! The only time she stops is when she quenches her ravaging urges!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga loves to humiliate me to shit on me to feed me by shit and fuck in the ass . This time Olga put me on the floor and began to shit on me, her shit began to hit me on the face in the mouth and on the chest . Oh how I love when I humiliate Im a slave . After that, Olga knelt down and started to smear the shit all over my face and body . Yes, this beautiful smell of shit drives me crazy . Olga but this is not enough , she puts me cancer, and inserts his hands so I shit in them , I dont aproteles and do all that tells me Olga . Her hands were filled with crap and she began to shovel the shit in my mouth , my mouth was full of shit , Olga put me cancer and put it in my ass rubber cock and started to take me to them . My face and hair and body was all shit . Yes Yes so you need to do this to me I want more. Im fucking , Im a pushover you can do with me whatever you want . Im just your thing . Any of you can enjoy a video clip where Olga will make me all that you want

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave was waiting for me in the toilet all day and he was very hungry. I took him out of his usual place and made him to kiss my dirty feet. He was very excited and pleased when I came home. He had to lick my shoes to shine before I feed him with my surprise that I prepared for him. I let him look at my ass, when Im shitting on the floor. I know that he is very hungry and wants to eat my delicious shit. But first he must clean my shitty asshole. I use his tongue instead of toilet paper. When he finished his work, I allowed him to eating my feces. He took my smelly shit from the floor in his hand and begin to lick and swallow! He was very grateful to me and wants to serve me again!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 670 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I decided to record for you a video where I caress your Clit and anal sex during menstruation , and pooped on the floor a large jet of urine . My urine comes out with my period . Its all so close that each of you will be able to see all the process !

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 1 023 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information