Pro User

Oct 2016

I have another Pooping in Costume video for you! This one is Part 2!
    I put on three different costumes: A sexy, pin up sailor girl costume, a very naughty nun, and sweet, but sexy Minnie Mouse! I wonder which one is the dirtiest!?
    I push out a nice stinky load of poop in each costume! Pooping in costume is so fun and naughty! And, of course, I love shitting for you!
    Enjoy!
    Dont forget to check out Part 1 as well!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We're in the middle of some bedroom play and and Im checking in with you to make sure all the bondage knots have you tied up well and good. I start to strip, revealing my sexy lingerie underneath my outfit, and mention with concern how Ive wanted to talk to you about something. I reveal that I know you've been spying on me in the bathroom, that I've heard you squealing in the hallway in-between bouts of my tremendous rumbling shits, and that Ive seen you sneak in after I leave to gulp in the smell left behind. I tell you I know youre a dirty little shit lover, and that I can tell that all you want is to desperately suck my shit down. I tease you about it for a while before deciding Im going to make you a happy little poo lover and that Ill enjoy training you to become my new toilet 😉
    Haha just look at you, how excited and desperate you look. Be patient, slave” you cant do anything while youre all tied up now, can you? I bet if you werent youd launch right across the room to suck my hole I rub my tummy as I tell you about the delicious turd I have baking for you 😉 I turn around and show you my winking butthole and tease you. I hope this was a nice surprise for you, but you better choke down all my shit or no sex for a month! I push out my load onto your face, encouraging you to finish it all take my time, slave. Savor the taste.. you wont be getting anything else to eat until I come back tomorrow night.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today Mistress Michelle meet a new toilet slave who is waiting is very nerous. Some minutes later in the room the slave is on his knees and do the things which Mistress Michelle say to him. She educate him to be a good slave who swallow all what the Mistress give him. He has to wait at the floor with a wide open mouht. Then Mistress Michelle is sitting on his slaves face and after that she is peeing into his slaves mouth before he has the honor to see through a glas table how Mistress Michelle is shitting.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 Big busty Milfs swallow literwise piss and cum, in an Bareback-cum and piss GangBang!: Here I have with my girlfriend Jessy a kinky cum and piss gangbang organized. First we were fucked by many men without a condom. They inseminated us extremely our holes. Among them was a young black cock. After the guys had us inseminated our holes and mouths, made Jessy and I, horny CumSwapping from mouth and cunt. Of course, we swallowed the sperm of the men greedily down. Then Jessy, with her cunt filled pussy pissed me in my mouth! She pissed the sperm, the men, out of her cunt, in my mouth. So that I got to swallow a piss and cum cocktail! After that, then pissed us, still many men in our greedy sluts mouths and we also swallowed gallons of spicy mens piss!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 23 min 37 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When you cant resist the cravings anymore, you throw yourself at Mistress feet and beg to be used. You think you are prepare for whats about to happen but, the only preparation you have is your commitment to being use by Me. Watch as I invite Sonya Smothers in this slaves mouth. First of many shitty meals to come!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had drank so much water, it just would not stop coming out my tight phat pussy! This was my first time tasting my own golden goodness, it was so sweet. I enjoyed it so much and the taste got me so horny that I took my glass dildo out an use my pee to lube pretty kitty up. She started to cream, as I stroked her until she exploded. I licked every drop of my creamy cum off my dildo mixed with my golden goodness. So yummy, to good to be true. I have to drink some next time.
    Love You Freaks
    xoxoxo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Melissa is back with some new up close action!! enjoy a nice mix of POV clips as she pees and plops in over 16 minutes of action!! The original booty of all booties is still as juicy and FUNKY as ever!! She even mixes in a few reverse peeing clips as well.
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A slave is let out of his cage to be served a 3 course meal from 3 mistresses! He gets a drink, a solid meal and a desert. The mistresses mock and humiliate him throughout his meal and laugh as he consumes their insides from the various vessels he has been served with.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 16 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First Miss Lynn starts to sit on the face of the slave so he can smell what is waiting for him. Because he doesnt smell her shit well enough she dishes out some punishment and sits longer on his face. With her leather skirt and nylon stockings she is a sight to behold. But her slave can only see her ass being pressed more firmly on his face. Its difficult for him to breath while she sits almighty on him. With her blonde long hair she looks angelic but this Mistress will use him as her toilet.
    He has to learn to be a proper toilet slave. She uses a big plate for her very big shit. She hasnt shit for two days so its a big turd. She will feed him with a spoon and encourages him to eat more. Because her toilet needs more training she punishes him and rubs his cock full of shit. She hits his shitdick. Despite him eating a bit theres still a huge shit on the plate. Mistress Lynn Cane decides that her toilet needs to be humiliated. She grabs the plate full of crap and stuffs his face full of the shit. She humiliates him by laughing but she is not finished yet. She gives him a corporal punishment with a cane and puts the cane inside the turd. He has to suck the dirty cane clean. Dutch video with English subtitles
    Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Doggy” liking girls shit. Christina and Lisa decided to train the dog today. Their slave must fulfill the role of a pet. He dutifully carried out their commands sit”, die”, down”, place”. But he was a bad dog because he was constantly trying to sniff the asses of the girls. And for this they had punish him.
    The doggy” was hungry, so the girls decided to feed him. The food for the dog is the crap of the girls that they gave out of their beautiful asses. Slave greedily ate everything from the floor to the last crumb. He ate so greedily, as if it were the best delicacy in his whole life.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information