Pro User

Oct 2016

***(Full HD Video 1080p/60fps)***
    I didn't even know if I'd be able to film this video, I had to go SOOO badly! I could barely hold it in any longer to set up my camera!
    I start off telling you how badly I have to go and show you how bloated I am from holding it in all night and all morning. You can hear the absolute desperation in my quivering voice as I struggle to talk to you before I let go. I sit back on the toilet and you can watch me finally get some relief as I push out a massively LONG log, (thick but medium soft just right!) sighing with the effort, and rubbing my pussy a bit afterward. I stand up and turn around to show you a close up of my asshole afterward, still just a little messy, and wink my hole at you a few times. Lastly, I pick up the camera to show you a close up of that ridiculously long trailing poop in the toilet. I can't believe that was all in meit felt SO good finally letting go!
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 4 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I like when girls do the worst things with me. I like to watch how much the girls disdain the smell of even their shit, and even more strongly the girls disdain the smell of shit of other girls. Girls rape me every time I serve them! No matter how I feel, even if I feel bad, I will never refuse to serve a girl I do not have the right to refuse or belch the girls shit, I must take it completely. Every time a girl uses me as her toilet, its like being cruelly carried, but I want it myself. Yes, I really like it, its very tasty and very nasty at the same time. When I swallow I accept the completely inner world of the girl. It is impossible to swallow and not taste the full taste of her shit. To swallow her shit, I must completely pass it through my mouth and tongue, feeling the taste of every sip, every badly digested product, every nut, every fruit that the girl ate. Several times I served a girl who swallowed the sperm of her husband, I think that both Christina and Jana also do it because they have boyfriends, but not all the girls that I serve talk about it. Christina told me (in secret) that her boyfriend loves anal sex, but because of this work she has to deny him this under the pretext that it hurts! For more than a year I have not been engaged in traditional sex and I am very excited to present how the boyfriends of my princesses fuck them. Sometimes I ask girls about their sex life, and they easily talk to me about it, because Im just a toilet for them. I noticed that during the ovulation the girls shit is very warm.
    ===
    Christina is very beautiful and very delicious! Im very happy when her ass blows up in front of my face and her warm and sweet shit fills my mouth and falls on my face. I immediately immerse my tongue in it to fully experience the taste. And then she allows me to start eating, and she joyfully dances on me, stepping on my stomach and chest, causing me difficulty. But her shit is so delicious, that for me its main taste. Today her shit was hard and it was harder to swallow than usual.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

On the toilet, close up watch me squeeze this one out and then pee. I peed a little on the seat OOPS 😉 You cant resist!
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 32 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Alice and Carolina decided to have a little fun to arrange for you a show in which we eat shit , Alice invited us to shit in a plate and then she will feed us shit with a spoon and after Alice fills our mouth Alice will take a rubber cock and will push our shit in her mouth . We all agreed in the room on the floor was a plate my friends wore mini dresses to make it easier to bare their lovely Asses . The first lifted her dress and sat down on his haunches to shit in a bowl is Alice , Alice filled a plate of shit , then Alice has asked me to get cancer and pulled up my skirt and bared my ass , and I filled shit dish , and I very much wanted to shit , after I cancer rose Caroline , Alice also raised her dress and Caroline filled the bowl with shit , big pile of shit was on the plate . After that we sat down on his knees and Alice picked up the spoon and began to feed us shit , Alice filled our mouths with shit and then using the rubber dick pushed our shit down our throats .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Gave you One job to do and that was to fix my broken toilet. and you didnt do it!
    Now you can be a Toilet!
    My arse is filled up with 3 days worth of shit and your going to get it direct in your mouth..
    I make you sniff my arsehole then I push and my arsehole opens up and gapes and I push out a wide thick shit right into your mouth
    I make you eat every last bit making you chew and get it all over your teeth..
    Then I make you suck the shit off my marygolds and clean my filthy dirty arse like the SHIT PIG you are!
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey, Stupid Pig! Tell me what you want from your Mistress. Although I dont care, you just have to fulfill my whims and please my lust, you are a toy for my pleasure. And just like that you must be my toilet! ? In fact, I bet my shit turn you on! They do, don't they, you pervert? Well you're in luck, this thick fat shit is just FULL of your desire! Well now clean up my butthole! So dirty and smelly, just like you like, dirty pig! See closely at my fragrant shit. So delicious My shit has a different color and undigested pieces of food (grapes, seeds, tomatoes). You have to eat every last bit! So I want to!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 14 min 31 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beg to sip on my golden love potion and fall madly in love. Im still looking for slaves interested in a clean catch.
    Models: GushyGoddess

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I fuck my ass til my toy gets coated in shit. then I tell you that you will be cleaning it!
    and after that its on to some smearing, pussy and ass fucking then back to my pussy, and some shit licking, tasting.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s