Pro User

Oct 2016

We fucked this lobby bathroom up!! First you see me mid way through a pretty great dump and then I just go hard and rub my shit all over the walls!! I left shit EVERYWHERE!!! The Ceiling, the floor, the walls, and the door!! Diabolical!!
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 3 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im Alice and Caroline decided to record for you a video in which we first take a shit and piss in a bowl , and then turns to eat own shit definitively periowave his mouth , and the rest of the shit we splevyval on the naked body of Alice . In this video there is a lot of shit , dirt , all naked body of Alice in shit on the floor , too, shit, our mouths are also in shit . We like to eat our own shit, play with it, make dirty shows for you .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I want you to be my scat slut. Your going to behave, and open that mouth of yours nice and wide for me. Your completely encased, and cant escape. So Im going to have great fun using you as my toilet slave. When Im finished feeding you my shit. Your going to wash it down with a bowl full of my necter piss. Then your going to lick my beautiful ass until its spotlessly clean. Your such a lucky slut, being allowed so close to to your mistress. Im considering making this a regular breakfast treat for you. Your going to eat, and enjoy, my shit and piss every day. Yummy
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 4 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 80.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Following his last punishment I decided I wasn't done with him just yet.. Laying on the couch I straddled his face and shoved his nose right back up into my crack for round 2. You want to cum? Let's see if you can cum with your nose stuck in my ass. Every time you cum you're going to be reminded of how my ass smells. You're a slave to it. Your life's purpose is to serve my ass. I wanna hear you sniff with each stroke. Deep breaths! Mmm.. good boy. In between breaths and being smothered I pummeled his nose with loud and silent left over gas.. each time he's about to cum I fill his lungs full of fart and I can see him start to struggle and lose his erection. Hell have to learn to love it if he wants to ever cum again.. every time he gets close I lift up JUST ENOUGH and with his nose barely touching my asshole.. "PFFRRTTT" .. a hot nose burning puff tunnels through my panties sweaty spandex right into his nose, amplifying the smell.. but after catching him sneaking breaths I made it even worse on him by taking them off.. completely sealing his nose against my ass!! Now they have NOWHERE to go except his lungs.. The game continues of tease and denial burning his nose every time he gets close until I feel something more come out and he can hardly breathe through his nose any longer.. I look back at him and his nose is completely brown!! I literally sharted up and all over his nose!! How fucking pathetic he looks now.. a true little brown noser! I didn't say stop stroking!! My ass slams right back down like nothing ever happened sealing his nose deep in my filthy crack. This is how you cum from now on Slave.. with your nose as my filthy little toilet. --------- The first clip shot in 4K AND Reformatted as 4K. For the hardcore fart fetishist only, sharts filth visible.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave has to lick my diarrhea, his is my paint duvet cover to leak completely clean. He exerts himself also true there are a few kicks and I whip it out.
    Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i pee and poop in central park of our city, not far from me can walk people
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 2 min 44 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am with a cool huge dark make up, drunk putting 2 fingers deep into my throat and vomiting! I am also pissing ! and gagging, vomiting, playing with my spit and loogies, teasing you with my mouth, deepthroat , tongue and fingers! My eyes goes red and face also! I fingering my throat so deep !
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Heres three(3) fab clips!! In the first two(2) I sit in reverse and shit my brains out, even getting some poop on the toilet seat. In the third one I am super constipated and gf supports me emotionally!!
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was all ready to go out and my boyfriend commented about my dress looking slutty and that he didnt like my heels. Alright fine, you dont like how I look? You dont have to go out with me. I get the bench out and strap him in tightly and call a cab. During my wait I think Ill even punish him and enjoy a couple games on the Xbox. Haha this new dress is perfect, I wont even have to take anything off, not even any panties since Ill be going out without those too. Oh hes going to be mad. He doesnt know hell be staying in this bench until I get back.. I lift my dress and spread my cheeks, with a nice little wiggle I rest my weight right on his face, his nose held perfectly against my butthole PFFRTTAPPP. Hahaa!! What did you expect baby! You know night time is when my IBS goes insane? You think its okay to tell your princess she looks anything other than gorgeous? Huh? Tell me how gorgeous these farts are. How BEAUTIFUL they smell? Suffer, my little bitch because heres another for you.. UGHH they sound wet but I cant tell, if they are its all going right into his nose. Which is just making me hornier every time I feel his nose expand against my ass.. it needs cleaned now.. Lick my ass bitch!! Good.. Stick it in as deep as you can.. Oh god haha his tongue is actually turning a little brown!! His fucking disgusting for you.. I bet you like that dont you, I mean since I havent let you cum in about 4 weeks now.. Hard telling what Ill be doing tonight so how about I let you cum too? Its going like this. Keep your mouth open.. Good boy. Im going to sit here, with the full weight of my pussy directly over your nose. My lips wrapping all the way around it making sure you get zero air. And your mouth will be pressed tightly around my asshole. Got it? If I have to fart then so be it, I guess you can have that for air, arent I so nice?! If you can cum before you pass out, Ill get up. If not? Lights out baby. Youll wake up to an empty room. Ready? Set! Now Smother—————CONTAINS A REAR AND FULL VIEW SIDE ANGLE. This clip is HOT and has some massive blasts right up his nose.. Like burning hot on the way out.. I discovered why right after this.. I needed to use the toilet badly.. But I didnt want to get my ass all messy sitting and shoving it in his mouth.. So? To put it plainly I tied him back up blindfolded so he could only smell what was about to happen.., sat a plate on his chest.. And dropped a GIANT monster just inches away from his face so he could smell it. Threw on some gloves and sat on his chest with the plate nearby.. Shoving every bit of it inside as fast as I could with large chunks at a time. He was crying and begging me to stop haha little did he know once it was all gone I would be leaving him like that for the nightThis is one of my new favorites and ranked amongst my personal best HOTTEST clips.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 29 min 35 s
    Size: 909 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had quite a lot to eat last night. Ive made a little poop pile just for you to come and look at. Can you figure out what I had for dinner? Cause I cant.
    Models: ArielBlack

Duration: 3 min 12 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 36.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information