Pro User

Oct 2016

I am enjoying my chocolate while my 3 slaves are craving chocolate as well. Well I am after all a generous Princess, and so I will for sure feed them with chocolate”. Maybe not the kind you buy in the stores, but fresh digested through my Princess body.
    So I take place, and give all 3 of them a sold piece of chocolate to enjoy. We are not talking small pieces, but 3 full size logs in each mouth!
    While they are enjoying my bodily sweets, I throw my tampon on the floor as a desert for them. One lucky slave also get a desert after a chocolate meal!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I do with my husband obedient living toilet. He already eats my shit a lot, but I want him to be a full toilet in the house for me and my girlfriends. Today I decided took him it to my friend, she was full of enthusiasm. Hell eat her shit, and if he cant, theres always a whip. My girl friend is a merciless Mistress, his helplessness and mooing only amuse her. And I enjoy his torment, it excites me. We shit in his mouth over and over.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 3 min 29 s
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

4 Girls throwing eggs at the target. The girls drank beer, ate and began to entertain. At their disposal were 60 eggs, which they threw in the face of a slave. Amina smashed the largest number of eggs on the slaves head. Girls were happy and laughed, for them it was fun! After playing they washed the slave and began to feed.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 28 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just woke you up because I have to poop! Thats right, toilet slave, your breakfast is served! Are you thirsty? I have to pee as well. You love putting my hot shit in your mouth and let it melt on your tongue. Its humiliating and exiting at the same time, isnt it? I want you to show me how much you like my shit. Stroke your dick for me. Take some shit with your hand and spread it all over your dick, use it as your lube. I want your hand to slide very easily. Keep eating my shit as you masturbate.
    Im going to put my ass in your face. Bury your nose between my ass cheeks and lick my ass clean as you stroke! I have some shit on my feet, you will clean that up as well. Come on, toilet slave, keep jerking! Do you love stroking for your Goddess? I want you to empty your balls, but you are not allowed to cum until I say so. Im such a tease, and I love it!
    *Extra scene: Close-up of my poop while I tell you what I have been eating and encourage you to eat my shit.
    -----
    You might also like these videos (copy/paste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit
    - Girlfriend makes you lick her asshole and eat her shit
    - Goddess in bodystocking uses her new toilet slave
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 2 min 56 s
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Higher humiliation 2. Lisa rested on the sea but returned again and our toilet slave should now serve her needs in the toilet. The girls have prepared excellent! They were stuffed with smelly crap and the slave had to eat everything. Girls ass dumping shit in turn, he was tormented and it was hard for him ..

Duration: 26 min 8 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Different Angle from the 1st Romantic Ritual
    Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 4 min 23 s
    Size: 585 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Comfortable live toilet for 3 princesses. After this meeting, I realized that a good toilet slave should easily serve a minimum of 3 girls! The princesses drank coca-cola, laughed and joked while their girlfriend devastated her intestines into my mouth. The first was Jana she did not finish the feeding and gave me to Christina. I had in my mouth the remains of Yanas shit and on top a big pile of fresh shit from Christina it was cool! The last was Amina her shit was well-long-lasting, sweet and thick, but very tasty! Amina was the last, but I ate a lot of her shit. To girls did not see someone elses shit, I built a comfortable bed with a partition so that the girls could only see their shit. The girls filled me with their shit and left.

Duration: 22 min 45 s
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wearing some knitted accessories on my leg and red lipstick nothing more. Im in doggy style position most of the video. Looking at you all the time and talking dirty. I know how excite you when you can hear me talking dirty. You get perfect view to my perfect asshole. Come closer and you can do whatever you want with it. Do you wanna sniff it all day long? Or prefer to fuck it? Do you feel it is your lucky day dont you? Because you can fuck me from behind but strictly when I poop on your dick. I want fucked by you, want to feel your dick deep in my ass. I take my glass toy and start to push in and out of it I just imagine this is your dick inside me. Hm,.. yummy poo in ass, cam you feel it? I keep fucking myself in doggy style until I feel poo wants come out, so I release it. Then penetrate my toy again and continue to fucking my little tight asshole whats swollen after Shitting. Can you feel what I feel right now? So good. Please fuck me from behind harder, I show you, want you to cum into my dirty ass. Do you want too? I just slide in and out faster and harder the glass toy until I feel you cum into me. 🙂 you cant get enough of this Shitty asshole. Then I come closer to cam and start slowly push my glass toy and take it out, so asshole is gaping nice and wide for you. Asshole is very juicy can you hear it? During gaping you can hear me farting few times and release some dirty ass juices as well. At the end I pick up a beautiful piece of turd and show you, do you wanna take it? Nice poo video with great view all over in it to my asshole 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 10 s
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love experiments this time I have my urine came out of me in the glass , and I decided to try it on the taste , as really dreamed about it for a long time . On video I not only piss in a glass and poured his urine .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Order for the toilet slave 4 Liza! Toilet slave turned to our studio to buy shit of the girls. He did not want to take part in the shoot, but wanted to enjoy the taste of shit girls. He waited downstairs while the girls were preparing gifts for him! He asked the girls not to see him, he just wanted to take the shit and leave his request was fulfilled! So he asked that the girls were with the balls, looked beautiful and very tightly ate the day before. The girls had to look at the camera and humiliate him verbally!

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information