Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me prepare a shit meal my slave will never forget preparing a meal perfect for toilet slave training
    I put a plate infront of me and shit log after log this is by far the biggest shit i have ever done
    When i think im done more just keeps coming, hard thick logs of delicous raw shit
    I then prepare his meal, i get a roll and slice open and spread a small amount of shit inside, before doing two more adding more and more each time..
    I then grab a giant thick log from my shit pile and place it on his plate ready for me to send.
    The perfect scat meal for a slave in training
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me take a dump and zoom in my beautiful shit.
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

There are times when I want to shit and have 5 minutes before going to the shower. So Im not shaved and I have a dirty pussy. You can see what the shit looks like if you eat beet before bedtime xD
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am stunning in my little black dress and high heels as I walk in on the toilet slave, the useless bits bits of flesh that formerly served as its genitals shaved and bound. From beneath the toilet seat, it can look up at my red panties as it worships my feet, licking the bottoms of my shoes and then sucking my toes. You will imagine that it is your own tongue pushing its way between my toes as your furiously MASTURBATE.
    As I take my position on the toilet seat, I pull aside my panties and you are so close to my asshole that you could almost put your own tongue inside it like my slave. I have to lean forward to slap the slave's balls and keep its 'dick' hard so you get an even more beauteous view of my puckered asshole and pouting pussy lips. The slave's tongue loosens my asshole and goes all the way inside and my asshole becomes more engorged with blood and begins to protrude threateningly.
    Finally the blessed reward arrives and piles up on the slave's face. After I decide to reward the slave with an orgasm from my own hands. Alternating between slapping its balls and pumping its dick, I finally make the pig cum and it squirts its mess all over its hairless body. My laughter fills the room as the slave's mind is further warped, associating pleasure and pain, degradation and ecstasy. The degraded pervert lies in its own filth and mine as I stand over it, my glorious and unattainable pussy and my radiant smile mocking alike mocking the debased SUBHUMAN TOILET. Now imagine looking into my eyes as you play with your little dick and beg for permission to CUM.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 1 018 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New themed video for all lovers of dirty feet, and the shiny pants!) As usual awesome creamy pile of shit, smearing the body ( and of course feet) dirty masturbation and pissing on feet smelling of shit)) Stay in touch) next time a lot more content!) PS: As always, full integration with all smartphones, and low price, coupled with excellent content) Love you
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 379 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd is firing on all cylinders right now!! She has been by far my most prolific model I could put out a new clip every day for the rest of the year and not run out of content!! Redd decided this time to do one for her pee fetish lovers. Enjoy as she pees in various locations out and about. She begins with a sexy twerk session while out at a pole dancing class with her girlfriends. Then she takes the action out to the streets with her very 1st outdoors clip taking a pee on the side of the road by her car real quick from the police catch her!! Looks like all that liquor wasnt going to make it home with her!! Then this naughty girl takes the fun to her job, taking a long piss both forwards and backwards in her clients toilet. Then enjoy a sexy twerk and pee in the 4th scene. She Saves her best for last. You been begging with your thirsty ass all in her inbox on twitter and instagram to be her slave now is your chance!! She wants you to get on your knees and begin by opening your mouth and drinking her piss. She gives you a quick tinkle and a twerk to shake the drips, then she sits down to let some milk duds out” as she says in the clip!! You need to prove to her you worship her by eating her milk duds. She just wants you to chew on them 1st, no swallowing till she says so. Then once you get your meal she gives you the bonus treat of licking her FUNKY ass clean!! Come be her Human Bidet you bitch you!! Twerking, Tinkles, and Terds, and that sexy slimphat she got it from her mama” ass galore!! Come Worship Redd now!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you want to be a toilet for pretty girls? Do you want to serve us always and eat our smelly shit? Excellent! We just necessary such a toilet slave like you! Your mouth is just a hole. A hole in which many women shit in! The slave is made absolutely submissive and obedient. He obey and do whatever I command him to do. Above all, to eat everything that falls into his mouth. Mistress Alexandra humiliate the slave and make him to coerced swallow all shit from the floor. Now youre our toilet. We will use you every day, piss and spit in your shit hole! Mistress Adelina shit on the top of toy cars and shows close smelly shit! Great video for shit lovers!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 21 min 36 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1. Pulling my shorts to the side to give you my piss and shit. A nice green snack for your plate.
    2. Close up of my green shit pushing out of my hole toilet paper wipe.
    3. View of my ass while I shit in a container for you.
    4. Dropping a load into the toilet.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 759 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Boy I tell you its hard work getting your favorites into this line of work!! I had been trying to get in contact with the lovely Hershey Rae for years!!! Finally was able to get her on the team and boy is it worth it!!! Shes still getting comfortable with it, but the more you fans support (that means BUY CLIPS people not wait to freeload) the more she will bring!!! Enjoy as she goes from the bathroom to the bedroom with it! Enjoy Four Great clips as she drops loads in the bathroom, the bathtub, her bedroom, and on the floor!! Enjoy as she spreads that ridiculous 56 inch ass of hers nice and wide!! She starts with some baby turds but graduates to the monsters you expect coming from a caboose like that!!! I swear that ass is Winking at me!! Enjoy these great Farty dumps!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Size: 786 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its Labor Day weekend and Im at an Asian Supermarket. So many people are here doing last minute shopping for their parties. While peeing and shitting so many women and coming and going in the stalls next to me I cant help but give you peeks under the stalls showing you how many ladies are here and letting you hear them do their nasty business together.
    Note: This clip does not show shit. While myself and other women are pissing, farting, and shitting you will not see any finished product in this clip.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information