Pro User

Oct 2016

If youre like me, you love watching how a turd pushes its way out a tight little stinky asshole. Seeing that thick fudge dragon push forward and ooze outta that hole, before dropping from that ass, with more shit already ready to burst out. You like looking at fresh hot turds right afterwards too, don you? You like eyeballing that shit, hearing a girl giggle naughtily after and sniffing up that heavy poop fragrance with pleasure, telling you all about it. I bet youre already beating your meat at the thought of watching me dump these hot turds, aren you? Go on, then I want you to cum to my poop 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sometimes a hot girls gotta shit and run, and doesn have time to play! But Id be selfish if I didn let you see each shit Ive ever taken on here, right? So heres me, taking some quick squats to pop some turds, and letting you watch! 🙂

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me deepthroat your dick till i puke and spit all over it before riding your dick with an arse full of shit, i spread my cheeks apart and push out a big thick load onto your stomach before riding you some more, i then smear my shit while keeping your dick inside me and riding you some more
    Now ready to cum i give you a tit job and suck your dick before giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load over my shit smeared tits
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 31 min 36 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love the taste of piss, especially mine, it makes me so horny. In this video I take a piss standing up, wipe with my hand and lick the sweet piss off my fingers. It makes me horny being such a filthy slut so I grab a big dildo and fuck the shit out of my asshole, literally. Each time I ram the dildo into my dirty shit hole it comes out covered in shit. I smear it all over my ass, use the dildo to force the shit back in my nasty asshole and I even jack the shit covered dildo off while dreaming it is YOUR shit covered cock.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is an old recording which I got send from a friend recently and it was long ago before I really started to make clips..I really go crazy here, I couldnt even remeber I did that..I even fuck my pussy with a piece of shit..ohmygod, naughty me.must be 3 or 4 years ago
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Resolution: 414 x 544
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink finally had some time at home to get loose an have fun!! Shes been busy with clients at her real job and often records at work. But this evening she decided to have a little fun. She begins with a twerk session, jiggling that ass like you aint seen before sitting reverse Kanga Style on the bowl. Enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to release those snakes as well!! That ass in motion will get your hand in motion to reach for your lube and your zipper!! !!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Caught you spying on us cute little Catholic school girls while we were changing again time for your punishment! You know why youre bound and gagged under my throne, and why you deserve this. Time to open wide, and repent for your sins, mother fucker. Oh, don cry-don even pretend to protestyour hard cock isn lying about how you feel, is it? Thats right, pump your cock for me while I shit a huge load in your mouth feel all that shit melting and sliding down your throat and cum with me when I count down to 1, when youve finished eating
    *lowered price because I apparently sat in something small and it stuck to the back of my thighs without my realizing when I shot this.. don worry tho, youll only be able to see (and smell) my ass soon enough 😉 *

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shut up, you know why youre tied up. Ive gotten word that youre cheating on me with my SISTER. Only you won't admit it yet-until I fart and poop on your face, and then make you swallow some. Under extreme duress, you finally admit that you cheated on me, so you can stop eating my shit. At first, I act like Im going to let you go, but then change my mind youre going to swallow ALL of my shit as punishment! Eat my shit, cheater!

Duration: 11 min 12 s
    Size: 393 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Not done with Halloween? Neither are we!! Ebony Jewel Is back to trick and treat or is that treat you tricks! Enjoy a Hot new scene, This naughty hotel maid was supposed to clean your room, but instead she decided have a little fun in your room instead. Shes been cleaning your room and all these other rooms, and yall aint been leaving no tips at all. So she decided to leave you a little tip instead!! Enjoy as she warms up the jackpot and your room, shaking, jiggling, and sashaying that sexy ass all over the room in her oh so tiny outfit!! Putting her ass all over your sheets, then jumping on the bed and shaking that big old phat ass. Now before she leaves she realizes she gotta go. Why use the toilet in when you got a perfectly good floor to use. Enjoy as she fills your treat bag with her chocolate! Happy Halloween to you!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information