Pro User

Oct 2016

Get in here slave. Im ready to take my morning shit so you better be ready for breakfast. Drink down my hot piss before I fill your mouth with my shit. My shit is super green today and I dont care whether you like it or not youre going to eat every last bit. I dont care how it comes out or if it drips out of my ass you take it. Youre fucking disgusting. Tongue my asshole and eat your greens bitch.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Standing with the cam low and behind, some face shots included!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 1 min 7 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 64.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malaysia Really loves taking shits! Something about it just makes her pussy get really juicy and creamy!! Enjoy two great clips. In the first enjoy as she crosses her legs to show the big logs falling out her ass. I swear pound for pound, she makes the biggest turds on my site!! Dont sleep on the Skinny Minnies”! In the second clip watch as she gets real loose reverse kanga style. She was literally oozing creamy cum and shit at the same time!! She told me she doesnt know why, but squeezing these big ass turds out her ass just makes her feel real tingly down below!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After the dinner with some friands its time to feed my slaves. No no not with the rests of our food. my stomach is allready full of shit so i shit them in the loser mouths directly under the table 🙂 so funny also some piss, sure 🙂
    Princess Nikki
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave has now brought his tough upbringing almost behind him. Toward the end, he has to wank, while I am with my nails his nipple torture and puke on him .
    Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 2 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 51.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Custom for Kevin :
    I give my man a hand job/blowjob he cums all over my pretty face .I masturbate until I orgasm bend over and rip some really loud nasty farts . I push out a messy pile of poop runny diarrhea telling kevin to jerk off to my ass and poop
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is an unreleased Custom from one of my favorite Booties of all time!!! Ebony Jewel had a fan that was awfully into cats and dogs, lol . But when you paying, you can get WHATEVER you want!!! It begins with a convo with a friend. Enjoy as she walks around in her jogging suit fitting so, so, so tight! That AZZ!!! Then enjoy as she pants like a thirsty puppy in front of the camera before bending over to release a runny load on the floor! Bad Doggy!!

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here I pissed together with my girlfriends, mini hotcore and Dirty Priscilla, a slave, after each other AND EXTREME, in his mouth! That was so much, horny women piss, the guy did not manage to swallow everything! Our piss, but has tasted very good to him as he confirmed to us after bottling. Well, would you like to swallow our horny piss,too!?! Then get in touch with us!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been trying to get every poop on camera, but sometimes the cameras dont cooperate! Here are three videos that didnt come out perfect. One of them has some silly dirty talking in it, which I think was really cute 😀 I
    Models: TxFetishPhotog

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd Is back with another great intimate Smoke Session!! Looks like she has been backed up for a few days.Smoking is a natural diuretic, enjoy as she has a nice smoke session and conversation. Enjoy as she crosses her sexy legs and wiggles her toes in front the camera while having an intimate conversation with you as you sit right in front of her. She decides the topic of the day is her bathroom experiences. She talks about how it feels when its coming out. Smoking Redd chastises girls who are Shameful Shitters”. She aint holding it she will shit anywhere!! She will shit at your friends house, your house, at a 5 star restaurant she dont give a damn!! Enjoy her smoke tricks as she French inhales and more!! She even talks about the best and worst times to take a dump!! Speaking of time, about halfway in she gets the relief she was looking for!! Enjoy as she finally explodes with some runny mudbutt action!! No Action shown in this one, but she does show the FUNKY aftermath!!

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information