Pro User

Oct 2016

Whoa! Check out this massive load of shit! I love these big loads! It feels so good when I release all of that pressure inside of me and a giant load of shit bursts out of my butthole!
    Look at this amazing load of shit! This big, warm turd! It looks just like a cock! I want to suck on this huge load of shit and pretend that its a big, poop flavored cock! I love sucking on my turds and pretending that they are big, hard cocks! Watch me suck and choke and gag on this big, beautiful cock shaped turd!
    My poop taste so good and feels so amazing inside my mouth! I love deep throating my turd and sucking on it like a big, hard dick! Look at that thick shitty drool dripping out of my shit hungry mouth! I love getting my warm shit smeared all over my mouth and feeling my shit on my tongue and lips. Im such a naughty shit lover!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want you to fuck my poop filled ass right after I take a huge poo, and I show you how I want it using my scat coated clear jelly dong. Then I want you to smack me in the face with your dirty poo dick and squirt your cum in my mouth! xoxox
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I come home to find my own mother fucking MY man.! I show her how much of a dirty little cunt whore she is. Like mother like daughter (;
    I drink piss and puke it up into a bpwl and drink that and puke and re eatpuke and re eat being a disgusting little cunty for mommy. I finger my self and puke some more rubbing it all over my body Then i take a nice big steamy shit on her face for her to eat. Open wide mommy!!! Smear the poop all over my body and on my face and finger fuck my assi write the word cunt on my thigh with the poop Finger fuck my ass tll i cum.
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 19 min 48 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now the chinese scat eater has an appointment with Mistress Michelle and would like to be my human toilet and swallow all my shit and my pee. But before he gets all the good things, he has to serve and Mistress Michelle use him like a dog. He has to lick their boots and and he get face slaps and the spit from Mistress Michelle. After he has the honor to sniff on her panties it goes really fast and the big pile of shit fills out his dirty toilet mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 25 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress knows what shes doing and what her slave likes, she teases him just to torment him. She scat on him, pour shit all over him, teases him with her pussy and ass rubbing it on his cock then kissing him all over. She finally jerk him off and finishes him.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 34 min 18 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 733 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I took a HUGE shit after fingering my butthole a bit and gf sniffed my finger hehe then I fingered for a while more but nothing else would come out bc constipation is a cruel mistress
    ***Please note we dont find Domestic violence cool at all but it did make for some silly dialogue!***
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

nice big poo for you guys and girls too lol
    hope you like
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 43 s 307 ms
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 88.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A big, steamy, dump on a plate just for you. Do you want to eat it up? I bet you do.
    Models: ArielBlack

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 68.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Felt a tickle in my ass and wanted to see what I could get to creep out. This one is a smaller load. A snack sized one if you will. Very rich and creamy. This one is the perfect late night treat for when you just want a bite or 2 of chocolate. ?
    Models: Thedirtyredhead

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In my last movie i took a totemic wood phalus of 30 cm, took a strap on and I keep fucking and humiliating my slave. After that I tease him with some fruits and oblige him to eat them from my asshole directly. Then I felt the urge to empty my bowels and i feel a nice diarrhea coming. I order her toilet to go to balcony and prepare his mouth to receive his suculent meal. I humiliate my toilet slut, pushing a dildo in his full mouth !
    Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 19 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information