Pro User

Oct 2016

Now housework is announced. The toilet slave of the Scatqueens has to do the dishes while Mistress Michelle and Lady Angie are sitting right behind them eating something. In order for the slave to have a harder time working, Mistress Michelle binds him one leg up. So he has to stand on one leg. The Scatqueens laugh and watch the slave. Then Mistress Michelle has to poop. So the slave laying on the ground, mouth open. Then the shit swells out of the asshole directly into the mouth of the toilet slaves. Enjoy your meal.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
    Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
    Part 2: I took the first load from Amina she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
    Part 3: The second was Yana she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
    Part 4: The third was Christina this time the taste of her shit was a bit different bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
    After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!

It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it the girl should get the best service) to serve several girls at once its always very cool!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 8 min 39 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have something for you) How about I put my ass up, and gave you a huge portion of fragrant and sweet shit? If youre a good boy, Ill even let you stay my toilet paper and use your tongue to rub my ass) I see you agree, install that video, open your mouth wider, and ..
    In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lotdont miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Hi, I have great news for you. I know youve been dreaming about this for a long time what if I tell you that now you can buy my fresh shit? Packed in a sealed vacuum package, all by your order you choose for yourself what you want, you want fragrant cream shit from my ass? not a question. Or you want a hard, and a big shit with a tart smell and sweet taste? for me it will not be very difficult)) Let the world of my shit open your doors to you) So what are you waiting for?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am wearing a bra and miniskirt.I turn down the bed and say, I really need to take a shit!”
    Im going to the bathroom, Im going to shit under the shower. I hike up skirt just enough to show your asshole and Im doing pretty block.
    Models: PrincessMonica

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 207 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Disgusting Shit and Piss Together
    One of my best videos.I am having trouble with my stomach. Fortunately, I have a personal toilet to help. Because of my illness, my shit is very watery, almost diarrhea, and is mixed with my precious piss. It is hard for him to consume but I give him no choice and make sure that he licks my beautiful asshole the whole time that i am shitting on his tongue. My health comes first!
    Included are bonus videos at the end ? Enjoy and EAT MY SHIT! Maybe next time you will have the honour of being my TOILET!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Size: 982 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lik Stink is back with a great set of clips!! This is especially for you pee lovers as she comes through with over a half dozen quick peeing clips. This is nearly 7 minutes of ALL ACTION, NO FILTER content!! Enjoy as she mixes up angles and locations. She even attempted her first reverse kanga clip!! She has over a half dozen peeing clips but ended with two quick pooping scenes as well. A Super hot mix of April Showers (and a lil bit of thunder!) from Lil Stink!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 688 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I enjoy your suffering on so many levels.
    There is the pain from my whip, the suffering from being forced to swallow my shit and the pain that comes from contemplating my superior beauty and the knowledge that you could never be with a woman as beautiful and sophisticated as me-except as a toilet.
    This is the kind of pain that seeing me in my elegant dress and observing my refined walk causes you. For a man, seeing a woman pull up her dress over that beautiful ass would mean he is about to have the greatest pleasure imaginable and engage in the ultimate act confirming his manhood. For you, seeing the skirt slide up over my firm ass checks means only humiliation. It means that it is time for me to shit. It means you are about to undergo the ultimate degrading act, the negation of not only your manhood, but your humanity. It means that YOU ARE A TOILET.
    I rest my rosebud right against your mouth until I deposit my wastes right in your gullet and slap your dick.
    After I dismount I find I have still more to give you.
    The slave moves the camera so perverts masturbating at home can get the best view. Make sure you EAT YOUR CUM FOR ME. I want to enjoy your suffering, too!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 815 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy outdoor shitting..
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Size: 56.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
    Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
    Part 2: I took the first load from Amina she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
    Part 3: The second was Yana she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
    Part 4: The third was Christina this time the taste of her shit was a bit different bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
    After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!

It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it the girl should get the best service) to serve several girls at once its always very cool!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear black thong at the beginning and show off my round butt and tease you with ass spanking. I am your very naughty girl. Spank few times and then pooping with nice view to my arsehole. During I poop I spank my bum a bit and peeing too.Iv pushed out a very long poo ? When I finish wipe my butt I turn around and face to cam Im squirting on my nasty and smelly poop. ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information