Pro User

Oct 2016

I love this kind of lingerie isnt it hot on me? And you got a very sexy view on my holes while I am pushing this BIG one out of my tight anus <3 would love to be licked clean!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morningpoop
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 77.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im having my usual nightly gas but Im terribly constipated making my gas some of the FOULEST its ever been. Its as if the air has to squeeze its way around making it pick up extra sulphuric eggy fart smell on the way out making them feel hotter than ever. Laying next to my boyfriend in bed, he makes the mistake of being an asshole on the worst of nights. He literally asked me to sleep on the couch or go use the bathroom Incase I shat myself!! Who the fuck does he think hes talking to? I immediately got up and walked to the closet and grabbed a few things, things that bring him nightmares. The very same items I use every time Im about to sit on his face.. Bondage straps, and a black mask leaving only his nose exposed and helpless so he cant do anything but smell. He knew he just fucked up.. No, dont do this tonight! Im sorry I was kidding!!” But I wasnt in a joking mood. I zipped the latex hood over his face and strapped his hands, knees and ankles rendering him helpless. Straddled his face and lowered my crack right over his nose, feeling it slide and settle right against my asshole I immediately let him have it. Pffffftttss”.. The first hot one flew into his nostrils and he whimpers from the noxious air.. Haha.. Want to joke about my ass and its gas? Now its going down your lungs, how funny is it now? I rip and pump fart after fart, some are long and airy.. Then some make strange ploppy sounds as if theyre squeezing past something to get out.. So I take my panties off, if anything does come out I dont want to ruin my new Victorias Secret panties.. Ill just have to make my little slave hold the extras that come out in his mouth as to not interrupt his punishment, we wouldnt want that right? Sure enough hes in luck. he holds two little accidents in his mouth while I continue to burn his nose hairs with more toxic blasts.. Until I play a little game.. I decided to see if my slave can cum.. But since he hasnt swallowed his gifts yet, I place them up his nose and sit right back down. His nose is a little full, so I just released them in his mouth instead. Lets see if you can cum for me now.. He hasnt gotten off in weeks, so I know he wants to be allowed to cum SOOO badly, but can he can cum like this? How pathetic can he be..
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oops! Pushing out thick, monster turds is hard! My tight little asshole is not used to such a huge volume ? At first it's seems easy - and feels pleasurable to push. I groan combining with of pleasured pain each time, and ground hog these shit. Mmm. my perfect shit? Treat for the elect. One of the widest I've ever had push out my asshole. That was so thick and hard, it actually hurt! ? In a good way, of course. but it was so intense I could barely stand it <3 I hope you enjoy. I tried so hard to ?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 774 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BOTTOM FEEDER
    Just because a slave is an obedient toilet does not mean it doesn't need to be punished and whipped regularly. The fact of being punished simply because I enjoy hurting it makes the slave realize its sub-human status and reinforces its fundamental lack of worth.
    This video begins with my slave in perfect whipping position. The camera is behind my ass so you slaves masturbating at home can see my beautiful ass and perfectly toned legs as they twist and turn to power my whip. My long brown hair drapes over my sinuous shoulders as I switch between crop and cat-o-nine tails.
    I make the slave acknowledge the fact that it is a toilet continually and tell me how much it loves being my toilet.
    There are some shots up at me from between the slave's legs so you can see the beautiful smile that the slave's suffering brings to my face.
    After making the slave beg to be my toilet, I release it from bondage. It immediate drops to its hands and knees: training pays off. As it gratefully kisses my feet I enjoy hitting its ass some more and smile.
    I then order the slave to set up the toilet seat. Amazingly, it forgets to thank me and I have to prompt it "Thank you Mistress Anna?", which the slave hurriedly echoes. Of course, I crop its balls anyway.
    The slave has a new mask made of its own underwear. I thought this was better than the leather mask because it is more humiliating and it feels more pain when i slap it.
    As usual, I generously grant the slave the privilege of worshiping my ass and lubricating my sacred asshole for a while. You get to see this from many angles, interspersed with many shots of my facial expressions.
    The delivery today is soft and creamy and the slave dutifully licks the shit out of my ass until its mouth is full. This portion is seen from every camera in its entirety so that losers masturbating at home can fully imagine what it would be like to be blessed with my shit.
    I have the slave spit the shit out temporarily so it can clean my ass. This time it is unusually messy so you get to see the slave do some real cleaning of the shit that has clung to my ass checks.
    Finally, I make the slave get on its hands and knees to lick up my shit as I punish it with my whip
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, dear and dear friends of ours. Today on the video, Laura and I will show you how we fill our slave mouth with shit. We stay in panties and tease the slave. Then we turn to the camera ass and show you our big asses sitting his face. Laura did not go to the toilet for two days, she was waiting for my arrival and she very much wants to poop. Our shit-eater was in shock, he looked at the shit with distrust, I saw fear in his eyes. He understands that he will have to eat all. Enjoy watching, watch and enjoy. I'm always happy to film for your pleasure.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Almost one hour for connoisseurs of speculum play and filled pussy (56min)/
    !The original video quality is divided into 2 parts (~3.1gb). Prepare your memory device please! 😉 Full compressed video is available too (1.9gb) .
    I really wanted to play with a speculum so I did not shit for 2 days. Putting on gloves (I like the feeling of rubber gloves when I touch myself) I insert a speculum to show you everything inside my pussy .Then I make a huge pile of shit and insert the speculum into the pussy again. You can see the gentle pink sides of my pussy, my urethra hole that pisses and urine flows into pussy. Then I put the speculum in the ass. Theres still shit in it. Taking out the dirty mirror, I put it in the pussy again. The cervix in shit looks beautiful. I take a piece of shit and insert into my pussy to fill my pussy completely. Let out the shit and repeat the filling and let out it again. Then fill up and hold the shit in the pussy. I smear shit on ass and pussy, let out shit standingenjoy with me! 😉
    P.S.Im shooting this video the day after the end of my menstruation. There is only a one drop of blood ?
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 56 min 13 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

see me while i vomits so bad all my shit 😀 my brown vomit invades my lavatory!!! bleah!! hear my stomach growling! see my brown vomit cause i have eat some poo last morning
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I like dirt, I like shit, I like vomit. I like to feel them on my body, on my face. I got so drunk on tomato juice, I started puking. What a pity that there is no toilet slave to vomit in his mouth, blow his nose, spit. I wont let that happen next time. Im gonna throw a glass on purpose, and when the shit-eater comes, Im gonna make him drink it. Hes my urinal, my toilet bowl, my cesspool. He will drink and eat everything that comes out of my body.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

in my movie I eat a lot of food, baons, chocolate, crisps. I can not do this, I need to take care of my body. But my bulimia has returned and needs a lot of food. I have to get rid of it from my body, I am vomiting, I have a lot of ideas! a few strong series.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 17 min 18 s
    Resolution: 640 x 960
    Size: 207 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information