Pro User

Oct 2016

The scene starts with me standing I pull my pants down spread my massive cheeks and push out several chocolate solid loads. You can hear the thud as each log lands on the ground. Its pretty close up but you can see my whole ass (I even add a slow motion clip for dramatic effect)
    Soon after i reached into my ass crack and start to get all the fudge I hadnt pushed out yet smearing shit on my both of ass cheeks. Some ass wiggles and a finger my asshole.
    After I show a couple close ups of the massive shit load I decided I want to play with my poop.
    I sat the pile of shit on the ledge then ploop my cheeks down on the sticky big pile. I grab hand fulls and smear the muddy thick shit all over my enormous rump.
    It was a lot of fun but super messy. Enjoy!
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Over 5 minutes long!! I poo little hard turds even though its felt like I had to poo soooo badly! I am laying in the birthing position and pushing and pushing and have a HUGE PULSING PROLAPSED beautiful rosebud!
    I hadnt been feeling well and hadnt been eating much but I felt like I needed to take the biggest poop!! My belly felt really full so I got in the birthing position and push and push and my entire rosebud shows herself and pulses in and out for you.
    Its so amazing! I even finger my own butthole trying to stimulate more poop to come out.
    It was the next day though that all the poop finally came out. And boy was it rushing out! Its my
    Clip called LOAD FROM HELL!” And that poop really snuck up on me and I almost pooped my pants on the way in the door! Its a nice big huge load! And oh did it feel so good to release!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Banquet for a 3-course toilet slave. Yesterday my princesses used me again. Yana was the most smelly and sweet she cooked for me a huge sticky and very sweet pile! The first treat I took from Christina with a powerful fart she dumped my face to her shit, which I very quickly ate, because I love the taste of her shit! The second treat I received from Yana her shit was thick and sticky, swallowing it was the most difficult since there was a lot of it, every time I swallowed a new portion my mouth immediately filled with a new one. Last meal I took from Amina a small piece of hard shit and a large portion of urine, I did not want to drink so much urine, especially at the end, when I was filled with shit, but Amina wanted me to drink all of her urine. At the beginning of the video, the girls used my mouth to brush their feet it was very pleasant to spend time with them they laughed and talked about their womens affairs! I knew that at this moment they strongly want to shit and wait. After talking to the girls decided who will go to the toilet first, second and last.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 50 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's Chanelle's third day and time to push her limits in my training program. I held my shit in for two days (keep in mind Chanelle has literally NO other food source than my ass) The past 48 hours Chanelle had to watch me eat eight large meals right in front of her. As you can imagine she's very hungry. Not only for something to eat but for serving me as the very best female toilet.
    This is usually the "Final Swallow Exam" slaves endure at the 6th month of my training program. Since Chanelle is only here for five days she's doing this exam only on her third day (only her second feed)
    This video has been filmed from two angles to ensure you see EVERY single one of my EIGHT turds sliding out of my asshole into her open mouth in perfect view!
    I had a MASSIVE shit. What do you think? You think Chanelle managed to do it? I have to admit after 16 years of doing this. This girl keep acceding ALL my HIGHEST expectations.
    She swallowed EVERYTHING! Also filmed from two angles so you can see she spit nothing out. Bite for bite, chew for chew you'll see every last bite of my filthy poop disappearing down her throat, you can actually see it happen.
    If you like to see the impossible, one woman swallowing such a large load of shit directly from another woman's asshole look no further than this clip folks! More videos of Channelle's training coming soon!
    Disclosure: During this 18 minute video there is a 27 second part where I had to distort the audio slightly on purpose as a nosy neighbor was right on the other side of that kitchen door. My husband managed to lure him away in a few seconds. But both their voices can be heard and in order to protect the individual's privacy I slightly distorted the audio a few seconds there lol
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 18 min 35 s
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have such a dirty little asshole! It is such a nasty dark hole! Filled with that nasty stinky shit!
    Luckily I have a fun little toy to clean it out! I fill my toy up with water and insert it into my asshole. I push the nice clean warm water into my stinky hole. The water goes in nice and slow cleaning me out. I feel so full and desperate to push the water out! I know its going to make a mess. Soon all I will be able to smell with be the nasty shit stained water and the wet clumps of shit that come flying out of my nasty ass!
    I fill my ass up three times and squirt the enema water out! Its so nasty and hot to see that dirty water come flying out of my ass! I make sure to show you the mess on the bathtub floor too!
    If you love enemas and dirty talk, youll love this super hot video!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 bathroom trips. Upclose view between my legs showing off my wet plump pink pussy and dirty asshole while I let out some big brown shits over and over again into the toilet.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I decided to do it again! 3 months I did not eat female shit and now I decided to try again! I had some vomiting and swallowing seemed to me a hell, it was very difficult and disgusting, and yet this is just one girl I thought at that moment. I realized to be a cool toilet slave you need constant practice! You can not serve as a toilet for 5-8 girls several times a year, its impossible. To serve several girls you need a constant practice this should be a part of your life. Now Im not used to it, but my previous record is 5 girls and Im proud of it!

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Size: 766 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 princesses beat the devil and shit him in the mouth. The princesses play the game how many numbers will fall on the cube, so many blows on the face will get the devil. The princesses beat in full force and the devil has a hard time! After the game, its time for the toilet the girls want to shit! Christina, Amina and Yana alternately put their shit in the devils mouth and forced them to swallow!
    ===
    In life, these three ladies beautiful and well-groomed, they eat right and dress beautifully, monitor their health, go in for sports and meet with lovers. But when they throw me the contents of their asses into my mouth, I feel what these ladies are smelly! But this is their dark side, which their lovers and family members should not know this secret is only for their personal slave.

Duration: 39 min 5 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a useless loser living in my house, and I think it is time for a little change! I tell him very clearly that I intend to use him as my human toilet! But he refuses, and even try to tell me that I am a girl, so what can I do? HA! I tie his hands on his back, and get my will.
    I place him on the floor, and promise him a nice handjob, a cumshot. But on one condition, his cumshot must be equal to my shit ending up in his mouth. As I tease him with my ass and pussy, he is getting closer to cum, and so am I.
    As he cums, my turds fall in his mouth, and it is some serious big ones! So time to to eat, and get ready for a new life as my personal dumpster!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 14 min 17 s
    Size: 942 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information