Pro User

Oct 2016

Lay down and take my shit. Im going to drop a hot load right on your dick and body. Ill be using your stomach and chest to wipe my ass off on. Youre fucking disgusting. Lick my asshole clean. Taste that shit. I cant believe youd actually fucking do it. Get filthy. Fuck my ass and fill it with cum just so you can clean it out for me. Youre going to be chasing all my shit with anything I give you including my milky tits.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well I guess youve already knew it I love doing messy enemas. Wearing a crotchless black fishnet tights and nothing more. I love dirty fun and you do too ๐Ÿ™‚ we can take so much fun together lets play. I want do messy messy enema, cleaning out my little ass, so I start to infuse a special enema liquid first whats make me shit almost promptly every single time. I practice to hold my shit until I can actually ๐Ÿ™‚ well I feel pain and tell you too, also my face and expressions telling the truth. I knee up to doggy style and you get nice view to pussy and asshole. I asking you, can I release my shit right now, are you ready? Coming out big soft poo and noises from ass. Such a great moment. I just staying for few seconds on knee because so much pain in tummy and also trying to push out more shit for you. I show you quick this amazing poo on floor then continue infuse more water into ass by enema bulb, I fill a lot in and feeling arrive quickly, squatting up and pushing out water of ass, then repeat enema again I do knee up and like a fountain my ass squirting out tons of water, Dirty ass fluid, kinda big big mess around me, and nice smells ๐Ÿ™‚ I repeat enema again filling up my ass and you able to see how amazingly sprinkle my ass out the water. So much coming out, and all the time can hear the noises also fart. Well I turned on so take my dildo and stretching asshole by, moaning a lot until I fuck my asshole and watching to cam, I gape my asshole as well, rubbing pussy fucking hole and make myself orgasm, look at my pussy so wet ๐Ÿ™‚ At the end I show again the mess on the floor and my wet juicy pussy ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy the video <3
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 20 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The girls at the Brat Princess Sorority house continue to train their toilet slave Andy. The girls like to collect beta males and use them in this way. Andy has been used for several weeks now and it is just getting use to the long hours and the heavy use times. His stomach is beginning to strain from the girls using him. In this clip, Lola trims her toe nails and dumps them into Andy's stomach via the funnel. Next she scrubs her feet and pours the foot dust down as well. Then she brushes her teeth and spits in its mouth. Then she washes all the debris down Andy's throat by empting her bladder into its stomach via the funnel. Andy has all of Lola's toe nail clippings, foot dust, spit, and piss, in his stomach. Lola is ready for her date and Andy is ready for the next girl. (13:17 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i want to get fucked but, what he did not know is that I want to poop to!! big monstrous and sweety juicy fart, shitting on his cock while he fuck my dirty pussy. Fuck my shitty ass and cum in it with smearing shit all over me. Shitting massage ) Shower fun and more ?
    Models: XGhost

Duration: 15 min 59 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cristinas shit is still green the activated charcoal has not yet come out completely, but the shit was pleasant to the taste. When swallowing, I did not feel nauseous. Today, Cristina started antibiotic treatment from ureaplasma, so I also have it, because I swallow her shit. Antibiotics destroy the intestinal microflora lets see what kind of shit it will taste next time.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was on vacation and ate so much! My stomach was so messed up I didnt shit for a week. In two day I let it all out, I was so full of shit. Deep down inside, I wanted you to see how much I ate so I held it a few days.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 769 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I did not shit for 5 whole days! Five days of grunting and farting and desperation!
    I spent the entire fifth day laying in best sweating and concentrating on not shitting myself!
    Finally after five days of holding my shit I straddle my toilet and let out the most massive long soft shit! My shit just bursts out of my asshole! Oh god it feels so good getting all of that out of me!
    I know Ive got some more shit in me though! I let out another smaller hard turd!
    Then its time to see whats in my toilet! Woah! Thats so much nasty shit! Days worth of shit thats been sitting inside of me for five whole days!
    Its the moment of truth Will all of this shit flush!?
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show I play with asshole in Panty , some Shit and Dirty, and in this video a lot Farting ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 19 min 29 s
    Size: 851 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just a cute video of me proclaiming :
    I have to poop!”
    And poop I do, just for you!
    I hope you enjoy =^^=
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Size: 608 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my first time using two cameras and its got me excited! This might just be my messiest video yet!
    Watch me strain to fill my pantyhose full with a big firm shit!
    After rubbing it all over my tits its time for me to piss on my chest! So slippery!
    Just a little fingering later and out comes more poo! Thats got me so horny that I finish with a nice strong cum shot! ???
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 21 min 37 s
    Size: 993 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information