Pro User

Oct 2016

Its dinner time but my scat slave is not yet home so I decide to be a nice mistress for once and make his plate before he gets home. I have set the table and all you need to do now is come watch me piss in a glass and take a big shit on a plate and voila, dinner is served! It smells so good I am tempted to eat it myself but Ill save it for him and I know hell be pleasedcant wait for him to get here so I can watch him eat up all my goodness and drink my golden nectar
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here is one more naughty poo video from me This time I am fully naked. Show off my body and teasing you before I start pooping. I filmed POV very close up to my tight asshole. Can see my pink pussy too. Watch my hole how pretty when its opening and pushing out really big poo for you. Nice and crystal clear view in the video. Have Different angles in video.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 574 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My ass was full of shit , I badly wanted to pee . In this video clip you will see my ass coming first liquid shit , and then hard shit , so on this video you will see how widely I could open anal hole as I piss and engaged in anal masturbating with a bottle after I unloaded all my crap out of my sweet butt .
    Models: DirtyGirlMary

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 991 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga love to shit through a gynecologic speculum . Olga sat on the sofa spreading her legs , Yana took gynecologic speculum and inserted the first Olgas pussy , then pulled out and put Olga in the ass , and she had begun to shit to release through the gynecologic speculum, liquid shit after Olga cleaned my anus shit , Yana inserted Olga gynecologic speculum in her pussy , and started to fill cunt shit Olga , Yana took another butt plug and began to push the shit out of Olgas cunt with a butt plug . Yana collected all the shit that came out of Olgas ass and shoved in pussy Olga . Then it was the turn of Yana , Yana sat on the sofa, too, and planted his feet , Olga put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror , and then inserted into the anus and started shitting Yana from Yana left a large number of shit , Oh Yes , when Yana made an effort to make a shit , in the heights hit the fan urine , Olga pulled gynecologic speculum and put Yana in pussy and start to put in gynecologic speculum shit and shove it inside pussy anal tube . Yana and Olga love dirty games , they have no stop words and prohibitions .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kinky lesbo piss action! My girlfriend, Dirty-Priscilla, pisses me in the mouth!:
    On our great fan-shooting day, 09.03.19, in Emmen, we had to pee, of course times,too! Since Priscilla had to pee urgently and I wanted to swallow her delicious champagne, she pissed me, in front of the watching fans, in my mouth. Of course I swallowed her delicious champagne and licked her wet pussy clean!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Size: 793 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

For 3 days I film myself shitting. Close up of me straddling the toilet while my HUGE turds slide out, Doggie Style with runny shits, Underneath my toilet chair while I drop some major loads, Laying on my back with my legs up shooting brown goodness out of my sore asshole, ect.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 girls have fun in the rooms for recreation. They arrange lesbian orgies, licking each others legs, kissing on the lips, sucking a toy dick and fucking. Today the girls are in a special high spirits and have fun at their fullest. They play billiards, and are caressed directly on pool table. Its getting very hot! Girls are excited! They have a toilet slave that serves them daily. Girls in turn fill the slaves mouth with shit, spit in his mouth and smear the shit over his face. Girls cruel and they really like to humiliate a slave. They believe that all men are their slaves and they are goddesses. If you have not been at the mercy of girls, then you have to go through it. Come to the girls and feel the pleasure of humiliation and toilet slavery.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 32 min 50 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me worship my boots by licking them, spitting on them before removing them and rubbing the toe of the boot all around my pussy and arse before the fun begins.
    I squat down over my boots and push out a monster shit all over them before filling the insides with my amazing mess and smearing my leather boots in shit
    I then stick my feet inside and walk around feeling the warm poo soak into my stockings, I then take them off and show you how messy they are before putting my bare feet inside and walking around once more.
    The Feeling of the shit between my toes feels amazing and I show you how messy they are.
    Love Being A Kinky Girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 18 min 31 s
    Size: 858 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle use her toilet slave today. He would gladly reach the status of the toilet mouth. Today is another test for the toilet slave to obtain this title. He is waiting under the toilet chair and Mistress Michelle is peeing and shitting into his toilet mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 256 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information