Pro User

Oct 2016

Special: Leave a review on my clips when you buy them and receive a personal thank you message clip from me absolutely free! Just let me know your name (or your profile name) youd like me to use when I make you this thank you clip 🙂
    Don't you just hate when this happens? Your toilet breaks and you have a 3 day shit that wants out. I am fortunate enough to own a slave whom willingly offers his mouth for this nasty and humiliating task. Watch as he licks my unwashed and smelly asshole so I can relax my bowels in order to push a thick creamy shit out right into his mouth. He swallowed about half of it as It slid out of my perfect little asshole like a smelly snake. What about the other half that remained? Well my orders were very clear. He must turn it into a brown soup right in his toilet tummy! Watch how he breaks out in a cold sweat struggling to consume the entire foul tasting load that came out of me. Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am very tipsy putting 2 fingers deep into my throat and gagging myself! A lot of gag reflexex, gag sounds! I am also pissing ! and gagging, pooking, playing with my spit and loogies, teasing you with my mouth, deepthroat , tongue and fingers! You can see how My eyes goes red and face also! Tears is going out from my red eyes and smearing my makeup! I fingering my throat so deep !
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this clip, watch me sit naked on the toilet and poo for you while talking dirty. then show you the poo, and wipe my poopy butt.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This clip contains two different scenes of me pooping my tight pantyhose! After pooping, I take my pantyhose off and show you the crazy mess left behind on my ass and pussy and pee to make things a little more messy.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 285 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You was a good boy so Today Mistress special for you drinked a lot of water and desperetad long time for present you her tasty golden nectar! I will pee right on your face ( on camera ) , in your mouth, on your body and on your cock, will make it wet and will give you JOI while continue to pissing a lot with huge stream high up and right on you ! Swallow, drink, lick , enjoy the Goddess juise, cum and smear all over your cum and my piss!
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Miss Sophia is out doing her gardening and has to shit real bad, so she pisss and shits in a flower pot outdoors.
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 2 min 0 s
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

5 girls raped me. Part 3. Yana. This day has come! For the first time in my life I was raped by 5 girls it was scary. They went into the room one by one. I did not have time to rest. From the last forces I was serving the girl and she went away and the next full force and a little drunk girl came in the room before the session they drank alcohol to relax! I love when some drunk girls use me!
    1 Part the girls greet you, undress and show themselves and their charms. Here you will see how the girls spend time in the corridor!
    2 Part Lisas Beauty
    3 Part Elegant Lady Yana
    4 Part Sexy Christina
    5 Part Eastern Amina
    6 Part Fat Megan
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here is what happens when you have two lesbians who are genuine scatologists. They still make love and they still please each other. But they do it all with a difference! There is tender kisses, coupled with piss drinking and shitting. Except when they piss or shit, they share their love by sharing their liquids and solids with deep kissing in true scatology love making!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 4 min
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here you are, watching me as I tease you in my little black dress, caressing my tummy as I tell you how badly I need to poop :3 I think its gonna be a big one! I havent pooped in 2 days, which isnt common for me (usually its every day) and Ive eaten a LOOOT and really loaded up on fiber 🙂 🙂 I list off all the foods I ate and my favorite beverages to drink, all the while pulling down my panties and hiking up this already too-short little dress and do a desperate little dance I really gotta poo! <3
    And boy, DO I EVER! I lay a BIG, *THICK* and SUPER *LONG* turd onto this platethis turd is EASILY over a foot long and it is *gorgeous* <3 I feel so proud pushing this big brown beauty outta my booty!!
    I waste no time in showing it off, smelling it with delight and teasing you, telling you how you're supposed to sniff, lick, and taste it. and then, EAT it. Let's share it together! I'll take the first bite, babe. 😉 and, oh my goodness, you're going to LOVE this poopbecause it is DeLicIouS! You better eat it all too, or I'm gonna get upset 😉 Can't let this turd go to waste, babe! You're going to let each biteful melt on your tongue before swallowing it, over, and over, and over again, until it's all gone! And you better pace yourself you're not allowed to cum until it's all gone 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We like to eat each others shit .I offered my friends Alice and Caroline to record a video for you in which we will take turns to strike and piss in white panties and then we will eat shit from panties. This is something new answered me my girlfriends and agreed, the first who shits and pisses in panties it was me, I got cancer on my knees and my girlfriends Alice and Caroline first took off my panties showed you my clean white ass and after showing my ass the girls put back on my ass panties and I started to shit and piss in them, Yes I like to shit and piss in my panties and my girlfriends take off my ass panties and take spoons and start eating my shit with iron spoons, now its Alices turn , Alice gets cancer on his knees, and we the image with her panties and demonstrate you her ass after this, Alice and shitting and pissing in the panties about fucking and we are waiting for Caroline when Alice finishes to fill in her panties . Alice was filled with shit and piss her white panties and we take off with Caroline ass Alice panties take up the spoon and begin to eat the crap Alice , what is it hot and tasty, we totally eat the shit of our friend Alice , now came ocrd Carolina , Carolina gets cancer on his knees and Alice first, exposing her ass Carolina showing you her white ass but after the demonstration we put panties back on your ass and waiting for Caroline when Caroline will fill her white panties with shit and urine , after Carolina filled panties , we shoot with her big ass panty take up spoons and eat shit with spoons Carolina fucking so good we like so much .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information