Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you ready, little toilet? Hmm, thats what you will be from now on, anyway. This is your first time, isnt it? Well then I hope youre ready slave, cuz Im an all-or-nothing Mistress, and I wont be satisfied unless you eat ALL my shit as it dumps into your mouth! I know, Im cruel, but you better perform, slave, or Ill replace you 🙂 Now open wide, and gulp it down thats it, take my HUGE shit! Big enough for you? 😉 Here, Ill force feed it to you and wipe the shit on my fingers all over my shitter and my bubble butt cheeks now lick my dirty hole clean, slave, and inhale all my sick, nasty farts!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We like to use each others mouths as our own toilet , we like to play with shit eating shit , its so hot it has such wonderful taste and smell . This time we decided to throw you a show in which we will first take turns to caress each others Asses and then fill each other mouths with shit ( to Use a friends mouth as their personal toilet ) . We completely undressed to extra stuff we just dont interfere , Caroline wanted to be the first to fill his mouth with shit Alice , Alice lay back and Caroline climbed on top of her and Alice began to caress the tongue anus Carolina , I help Alice opening ass to Caroline Alice was comfortable to caress the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina asks to open your mouth Alice Alice happy doing it , then as Alice opened her mouth Carolina shit in mouth Alice , how the fuck is it cool Alice has a mouth full of shit , Carolina filled the mouth of his girlfriend by shit , after that, Alice again caresses the dirty anus of Carolina . Alices mouth face and lips are all in shit just like her tongue . We switch places and now Caroline is lying on his back and I sat on top of her and Caroline caresses my ass with that tongue , I love when I caress your ass , I feel like I want to shit and I ask you to open your mouth and Carolina after Carolina opened your mouth, I shit in your mouth and on the face Carolina , I love to use my girlfriends mouth as his toilet , I neponila shit mouth Carolina , Carolina like it very much and Caroline begins to caress my dirty anus licking the rest of the shit off my ass . Now it was my turn, I lie on my back and Alice gets on top of me and I start to caress his girlfriend , I enjoy wonderful anal hole of his girlfriend , I feel like the anus swells Alice , and Alice wants to use the toilet , I open my mouth and Alice fills my mouth with shit , what is it hot what is the smell of shit Alice, Im not stopping again begin to fondle the ass of Alice his tongue licking Alices ass is full of shit . We often play such games, we like to use each others mouths as a toilet .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 997 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Aria is back with Five Great clips!! Enjoy as she pees and poos from different angles and locations. Enjoy as she squats to squeeze out some pee and logs in a few scenes as well!! Nothing like watching a woman shake it off”!! You know that lil wiggle and shake to get those last drops out!! Especially when they got a nice firm ass like Arias!!! Enjoy some great grunts and strains as well!! There are even a few great farts that catch our bubblebutt cutie off guard as well!! Some great clips at her new house and from over her grandparents house as well!! She saves the best for last as she spreads nice and wide to show your her O” as it squeezes out some really massive ones!!! Plenty of ass, splash, sights and sounds in this set!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 1 001 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We like to yell and piss at each other in this video my friends and I are doing a hot show for you on the kitchen table . We completely stripped naked , and then Caroline laid on the table and spread your legs I began to caress Caroline between her legs his tongue , and Alice was fondling the breast Carolina , then I took a rubber cock and entered Carolina between his legs and started to fuck Carolina , Alice stood up and started shitting on her , ass Alice got a big thick long turd after Alice got easier for Caroline, she began to smear shit Carolina between the legs , at the moment when Alice took a shit on her and smeared shit Carolina between your legs I fuck Carolina between the legs with a rubber member . After that, Caroline shoots the urine and changes position , now Caroline turned her ass to the camera and riding on the rubber dick like a rider on a horse, and Alice and I continue to smear the shit on the ass of Carolina . We change places and now Im lying on the table and Alice caresses between my legs her tongue , and Caroline was caressing my chest . Alice introduces me between the legs with a rubber cock and starts to fuck me , Caroline, at this point, climbs on the table and shit on me after Carolina took a shit on my naked body Carolina razmazyvaem shit between her legs , and Alice did not stop and fucked me between the legs with a rubber member , I also shoot up a jet of urine , I change position and now Im jumping on the dick like a cowgirl on a horse and my girlfriends smear the shit on my ass , well, finally it was the turn of Alice , Alice lays on the table on his back and Caroline penetrates between her legs his tongue , and I kiss Alice on the lips , after Caroline played with the pussy of Alices tongue Carolina took the rubber member and introduced to Alice between his legs and started to fuck , and I climbed on the table and start to shit. after I eased Alice, I began to smear the shit between your legs is Alice and Caroline is not stopping fucked Alice between the legs rubber member , Alice changes pose and also rides on a rubber cock like a rider on a horse and Karolina and I smear shit on the ass of our friend . We are all in shit and the table is also all in our shit and urine , we have to clean the kitchen and put in order , and you can only enjoy this hot video .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young Alina BIG pooping in panties
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina shitting in mouth of the toilet slave sitting on the TV

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Godess was alone in this weekend so she just prepare new meals for her toilets. This is the second meal, in a white seethrough catsuit and she fill a boll with 2 kg of shit. Very exciting clip with a sensual Godess.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 vomit sessions: drinking milk then vomit, drinking coffe, then vomit, all vomit in 2 bowls, drinking vomit, pour vomit on body
    Models: HappySloth

Duration: 19 min 6 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My stupid wake me up from my beauty sleep, expecting me to make him some breakfast. What the hell! He can't be that stupid! So I make it pretty clear that his breakfast most likely will consist of bread, or what is processed trough my body!
    I tell him to lay down, and I will for sure feed him with my shit! That is all he get! First I put a big dump in his mouth, but there is more.. I give him a double dose for breakfast! I give him some pee in between the turds, so that he can drink something as well. When I am done I ask if he was happy about his breakfast.. He was smart enough to say yes!
    While he was consuming his breakfast I went to have my morning shower.
    Double cam filmed. The shitting is included from both cam angles.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina pooping in mouth after constipation. Stiff slave spanking

Duration: 8 min 47 s