Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as a School girl tell you how ive been peeing my knickers all day at school i then show you but then something happens
    I push to do a wee and a poo comes out, I feel my poo filled knickers before taking them off and i then spread my arse again and poo all over the floor.
    Before stripping off in nothing but my white school socks and wiping my socks in my shit before smearing it all over me.
    I then pick up my poo and put it all into my panties and give you a countdown to cum all over my Mess
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I tell you that im going to treat you to a nice full English breakfast. Youve been working so hard lately and you deserve a treat. Watch me cook your breakfast for you in my sexy black skin-tight dress. But this isnt just an ordinary English breakfast. No, this breakfast has a special ingredient which takes a little longer to cook. As the anticipation for my surprise builds.. can you guess from my hints what this ingredient is going to be? I take my time making sure everything is cooked to perfection. I lay the table for you, all the while telling you that I hope youre hungry and that youve brought your appetite. As you sit down at your usual spot at the table, I fill up your glass with some third-quenching golden piss to help you wash down the special topping. I can tell by the look in your eyes that you know whats coming. I slowly take my dress off and let it fall to the floor. I climb on top of the table, hovering over your piping hot breakfast. I push. Out comes a deliciously creamy pile of my stinkiest load directly on top of your toast. I now want to watch you eat every last morsel of your breakfast, spit ting my sweet saliva on to your plate and into your glass to help it all go down. And I said, what about breakfast at Tillys?”
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Size: 812 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I go through my usual brushing my teeth washing my face BUT all while I casually let my bowels go all over the floor. Then I get my hands dirty showing you exactly what its made of. Chlorophyll supplements give it a deep green color, asparagus leaves it extra stringy, and its filled with nuts and seeds from my bagels and granola that I love so much. So much texture!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now toilet, listen to me very carefully! I want you to look me only at my asshole! Look and hold your mouth open!
    Remember What is your purpose, your only purpose. To serve me like a HUMAN TOILET!
    You are nothing more to me! You are a pig, a shithole. Accept your fate slave.
    Am I clear? Answer me!
    Now hold your mouth wide open!
    O yes, this is what you deserve my big fat shit! Swallow it! Do it slave! There is more job for you after that. You have to clean me with your tongue!
    Look how dirty is my little shithole! I say look at it!
    LICK ! LICK me clean!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Order for the toilet slave 2 Yana! Toilet slave turned to our studio to buy shit of the girls. He did not want to take part in the shoot, but wanted to enjoy the taste of shit girls. He waited downstairs while the girls were preparing gifts for him! He asked the girls not to see him, he just wanted to take the shit and leave his request was fulfilled! So he asked that the girls were with the balls, looked beautiful and very tightly ate the day before. The girls had to look at the camera and humiliate him verbally!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just when I thought I could not think less of you, my contempt for you grows. I see how weak you really are and that you cannot take even a small amount of pain for your Mistress. Instead of welcoming the opportunity to suffer for me, to pay homage to my incredible beauty through the gift of your suffering, you beg for me to stop and actually try to protect balls with your hands.
    Very well, I am over the insult and am going to use your weakness to break you down more completely. I will chain you under my toilet. I will reduce you to a sub-human, a mere hole in which I deposit my shit. You will come to see yourself as I see you: a shit receptacle, a sewer.
    You will consume my shit. And then, you will clean my ass to my exacting standards, using your tongue to remove the slightest particles of filth from the tiniest wrinkles in my beautiful asshole. If you fail or hesitate I will mercilessly exploit your weakness against pain by torturing your otherwise useless cock and balls. And in my laughing eyes you will see yourself as you truly are: a toilet.

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me pushing out a mega pile on the floor with some grunting.
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 20 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Again, you have the wonderful opportunity to experience what it is like to be MY TOILET. Are you fingering your TINY DICK already? Pathetic!
    It is fun to whip slaves, but sometimes you need a method of punishment that is even more immediate and effect, especially when you are training a toilet slave. For swift pain delivery there is nothing like a pair of wires to the testicles. Coldly, matter-of-factly, I apply the electrodes to the slave's balls as it obediently presents them through its legs, head down where it belongs on the floor.
    Then you see my beautiful ass descend on the slave's face through the toilet seat. From the side my ass is even more magnificent, solid and quivering as the slave sticks its tongue into my asshole. I have gotten used to a slave loosening up my asshole that I cannot use a toilet without it. I no longer shit on slaves as much as I shit into them. I have so completely destroyed its self-respect that it not only allows itself to be shit on, it literally sucks the shit out! It sucks my asshole like a piglet sucks at its mother's tit! It is no longer human!
    After my first golden nugget slips into its mouth I stand to reposition myself on the toilet seat, bringing my rich, full, glistening pussy lips into better view (i am sure you will begin masturbating even more furiously, loser!).
    "Lick deeper" and "Oh yes!" I say, as the pig's tongue makes my pussy tingle.
    Even a toilet pig can please a woman if it is well trained.
    The glistening white pussy juice gathers on the toilet's chin as I enjoy the sensation of having my shit licked out of me. The slave masturbates too. Of course, I do not let it finish. I move the toilet seat and have a cigar, resting my feet on the slave's head while directing it to lick up the shit it has missed.
    I can't stop you from cumming but if you do be sure to clean up your mess with your tongue, just like my slave!

Duration: 16 min 20 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You want to get my Plump Ass and sniff it. Yes, it smells good, I know! ? You wish to lick it and clean my asshole deep inside with your rough dirty tongue. But also you should know that I will use your mouth like toilet hole. As well as my toilet slave. I want that your mouth was closer to my buttocks. Keep your mouth opened so far I wont allow you to suck my Smelly Shit. You have to eat everything, my little bitch! There is no way back. You are only a toilet for me!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a new tool to train those lucky enough to serve as my human toilet! I love my new toilet box. The head of the slave is locked into place right where it belongs-right under my ass, while hes tied up securely. I can sit on my toilet box and take a nice long leisurely shit while my slave feeds underneath me or I can remove the toilet seat and hand feed my slave. In this video I take a shit right on my slaves mouth then straddle him and torture his cock to get him to chew and swallow my shit. When he doesnt go fast enough I over-stimulate his worthless little cock by rubbing my palm quickly over his cockhead while squeezing the rest of his cock, which fits my petite hand perfectly. I dont want my slave to forget the smell of my shit, so I get chunks of shit and pack it into his nostrils. It forces him to open his mouth for more air-so of course I put more shit into his mouth. Just to soften it up a bit I also spit into his mouth. I cant wait around all day so I leave him like that while I go shopping. It had better be gone when I get back!
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information