Pro User

Oct 2016

Now the toilet slave and property of MistressMichelle is lying on the floor with the hipe of shit in his mouth and he starts to chew and swallow bit for bit. He is so slowly today but Mistress Michelle gives him the time to enjoy her meal;-) Suddenly she has to shit again but the slave has not finished his first meal. It doenst matter and so the toilet slave is open his shit mouth and Mistress Michelle shits a second pile in his mouth. He is trembling while he is chewing and swallowing and it seems that he has once again problems to swallow.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squatting above the toilet I push out a long soft stinky poop while squirting pee. Then I show you the mess in the toilet 😉
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 1 min 10 s
    Size: 23.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You want to taste my dirty butthole. Closer than ever before! My shit fallen into your mouth. I dont care - I just shit on you! Now you are my fully toilet. You can only open your mouth and try that smell, taste and chew my fragrand monsters. Good luck, stupid ))
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

While in skintight white pantyhose, I shit myself and crush the turds against my ass then pull down my hose and let you see more of the mess I have made!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 94.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

NEW HOTTEST CLIP(s).. TWO of the hottest clips recently released in one. The first being a very cruel and unusual punishment. Getting exactly what he deserves for getting caught wanking to my panties while I was in the shower. I walked out of the bathroom to find him laying on the bed with my panties wrapped right around his face! With the ass part covering his nose. The disgusting pervert has been stealing my panties and I knew it was him, now I have proof. I threatened to tell all of his friends and expose him unless he did exactly as I asked. He layed down in the bench like the perverted little bitch he is not knowing what was about to happen to him.. No one would have accepted what was about to come.. I slammed my ass right down onto his nose and enjoyed myself for an hour giving him the wettest nastiest punishment of his life.. keeping my panties pressed right up against his nose even when I finally would let him breathe so every breath he took, the wet fabric would send a little more than air along with it. This smell will last in his nose will last for WEEKS! Pulling my panties to the side sealing my ass tightly to his nose, I pushed a HUGE fart dirctly into his lungs.. but it felt a little different.. I looked back to find it was quite a bit more than a fart.. Im not even sure if it could have been called a shart! I literally just sht on his nose!! EW! You wanted ass smell? How about this? I walk over and grab a black latex glove, and shove every piece of shit on his face deep into his nostrils with my index finger. Laughing as I can hear him start to swallow and choke from it entering the back of his throat. Do you like it still?! Thats too bad, this is what you wanted and now youre getting it. (((Hardcore Fart Fetishists only, VISIBLE Sharts and filth, here is your warning)— The second half of the clip starts 8 minutes in.. This was a Christmas punishment that had never been published and is now being brought to the light. While at a family gathering he thought it would be hilarious to gift me a giant black dildo in front of the entire gathering. Being christmas I guess he thought I would be nice and not get revenge on his emberassing little asshole of a joke. Wrong. Later that night I said I had a present for him. A little foreplay and some late night sex. So he let me tie him up! Wrists, ankles, knees, mask, the whole nine yards. Once he was blinded and had his mouth wrapped shut he was completely left clueless while I lowered my ass right onto his nose. As soon as he smelt the pungent aroma of my filthy asshole he started to struggle. Remember your little prank earlier?! MMFMFM.. Whats that? No? Lets see if this jogs your memory PFFRTTTRAAAPP .. a huge VIOLENT fart shot into his nostrils and ricocheted into his lungs. MMM HMM HMM He moaned begging me for mercy but I just sealed his face deep between my cheeks and held him there breathless. I had no mercy. His joke was humiliating. Hes going to suffer in the dark of my ass for the rest of the night. And as gassy as Im feeling?! Thats the ONLY air hes going to get. —(Very intense smothering and LOADED with gas, this is another extremely HOT CLIP) A MUST HAVE bundle for any fetishist and scat fanatic, remember the clips youve purchased and regretted? This isnt one of them.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 18 min 44 s
    Resolution: 406 x 720
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now there are four of us , Jan Alice Carolina and Olga . We decided to give you a show in jeans each of us wore jeans and we took turns posing for you , we take turns taking off our jeans and showing you our clean white Asses and putting them back on our Asses again . After that Olga gets bent over knees and we will climb up to it from the top and shit and piss in their jeans at our feet flows the urine , jeans are filled with shit , all jeans our friend Olga in the urine and ours too . After we have filled your pants with shit and urine each of us shows you his dirty ass and dirty from the shit and piss jeans .You like looking at our Asses here now to be four of us girls . We are four dirty girlfriends who are ready to fulfill your custom video requests . Write your scripts and suggestions . Do not forget to make purchases in our store , daily update videos in our store . The more purchases in our store themes more hot new video clips for you . Email your suggestions we are waiting for .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extremely puke an gagging ! Vomiting in the Slaves mouth! and he had to swallow erverything! Plus: Dirty Milk Fountain! milk enema farted out of my ass!
    Here I have commanded one of my slaves to me, and he did not know what to expect. He had to lie down on the floor and I sat with my domina heels and hot nylons on his upper body. After that, I have a big black dildo deeply stuffed into my mouth as well as throat, until I was extremely puke and gaggen. My vomit then I ran into the slave`s mouth and he had to swallow my puke. I have often done this until the slave`s mouth was well filled and he also had to swallow a nice large portion of my divine puke. Everything with DirtyTalk and horny humiliation of the slave by his mistress! After that I have 1 liter of milk, which I had pumped myself before in my ass, from my horny ass, squirt and fart! A real milk fountain that came out of my ass. I sprayed the milk over 2 meters, from my narrow rosette. Everything with DirtyTalk and the milk splashed thereby to the camera and thus directly to you, too! I have horny nylons, domina heels and a horny corsage on! A must for every fetish fans!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me pull my jeans and panties down to take a nice poop in my living room. I push and grunt and it feels so good! I stand up and pee all over the floor before pushing out the last bit of poop I have stuck inside me. I pull my panties and jeans up over my dirty ass without wiping before showing you a good closeup.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 4 min 31 s
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me get kinky with my boss, Ive had such a long day at work and didn't have time for the toilet.
    I finger my arse and pussy and tell him I want him to taste and smell my pussy and arse scent
    I then do a pee fountain into his mouth before pushing out a giant poo stretching my arsehole open.
    I tell him I want him to cum over me shitting, I then hold my shit in my hand for him to cum all over it like a good Boss
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 636 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nikki have to go to a party but first she shits in slaves mouth, just a quick make-up while the loser wips her ass and go
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information