Pro User

Oct 2016

Abigail Dupree deviates from her vegetarian diet and eats meat for an entire week to give you a nice solid turd. She makes sure to catch it from two different angles for you as she saved up her shit for three days. First she has to let some piss out before she lets her perfect meat turd out on a glass top table. It smells like burnt rubber and cat food. A perfectly tapered log plops onto the glass from both angles and she picks it up and writes scat slut” across her chest and stomach then she smears on a poop-kini as she flirts with you and teases her beautiful cunt.
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 706 x 1 256
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Sophia bends over and takes a huge shit on the cold bathroom tile, her shit is the perfect color of medium brown and the perfect texture not too hard not too soft. Next she lets go a huge powerful stream of her wonderful golden piss. There are close ups shots of her beautiful dirty asshole after she shits. A must have for every poop lovers collection especially if you like really big dumps.
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 1 min 50 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive got an ass full of shit! I want to push it out and shove it into my mouth! I love eating my poop! Im so happy to be breaking in my new home in the dirtiest ways!
    Watch my asshole open up and a fat load of shit work its way out! This massive turd stretches my asshole open! Its such a fat turd! My open stretches and gapes as this thick turd slides out!
    Mmm! Look at all this poop! It looks so tasty! I need to taste it! I need to eat my shit! Watch me put a little turd in my mouth and swallow it down! Its so hot to eat my own shit! I love filling my mouth with my massive, thick turds! I try my best to stuff my mouth full of my poop! This turd is just too big! Its stretching my mouth open, just like it stretched my ass!
    I love knowing you are watching me eat my warm, delicious shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Our girlfriend Alice just loves anal sex, she likes the rudeness of vulgarity when she acts as a slave with whom you can do anything you want , her gorgeous pussy like a lot , her hairy pussy and big ass drives men crazy . We decided to give our girlfriend Alice a little but very dirty show . In this video clip taking part Yana , Caroline and Alice , Alice acts as a slave , Yana and Caroline Alice fucked in pussy and ass with a rubber member , bare Breasts and Alice in order to smear their shit , shit and piss in my mouth her shit pushed in the mouth with a rubber member , Alice sucks dirty rubber members which are all in the shit , Alice herself shitting and pissing on the floor , and then Alice shoved shit in the face , and rubs her shit on the floor, ‘ shit and piss fucking her rubber members very harshly , fucking her once in two cocks in mouth and ass , in the pussy and ass , in pussy and mouth, Alice gets full as she slave and gets her delivered the pleasure when she are so . In this video Alice is used as her own toilet , her mouth is filled with shit and urine and she likes it , hard sex , she doesnt like stroking and when she is treated like a little girl , trying to make her piyatno , she most of all gives pleasure when she is treated like a whore and have her in all holes .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 1 min 28 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 8.28 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Seduta comodamente sul cavalletto, voglio fare un gioco molto divertente con la mia schiava, oggi vuole provare a tenere tutta la mia cacca in bocca chiudendola completamente, ovviamente perderà miseramente e mi divertirò a farle il culo a strisce con il mio adorabile cane!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I feed a huge enormous turd to my human toilet slave! And he is so thankful for his meal.
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 1 min 23 s
    Size: 93.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I tried pooping while standing up and it was pretty wild tbh. Gf and I had a really nice chat and I took a really relieving poop. We reminisce about past relationships and the time gf got Married for two days! lol Great Peeing and Ploppage as always!!
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Format: Windows Media