Pro User

Oct 2016

slave trying to hold this juicy ass up but he must learn I GOT THIS” all he needs to do is fucking open wide!
    my dirty boy also loves to smear and it come look and see
    Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 2 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New UNIQUE video, feel yourself a participant in this hot scat copro show!) You can do whatever you like, slap on the ass, jerk off on my fragrant hole, and of course Ill give you a real mountain of delicious fragrant shit. Its just incredible, youll see all my secrets, youll appreciate my scent, and youll taste my shit, youll just go crazy when spreading my ass, and youll bring your face closer!))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 3 min 33 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youve been running around with a potty mouth lately and its time youve been taught a lesson. It doesnt make any sense to wash out a pottys mouth with soap now does it? No, it doesnt. Im going to turn you into My toilet and treat you like the potty youve been trying to embrace with such a filthy mouth.
    Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 56.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know I have a perfectly good toilet right here but I just dont feel like using it I think Id rather poop my light beige full back panties instead. My stomach grumbles the more I shit so I shit some more..Messing myself.. I think you enjoy watching me poop my panties..especially since you can see what a mess Im making. To make it even more messy, I drop some major turds into my full back panties and finally find a use for that toilet seat. I bounce up and down on it..squishing the shit all over my ass and pussy. I pull them down to the top of my thighs and spread my ass, exposing the HUGE MESS. But its still not nasty enough for me so I reach into my ass crack, grab some shit in my hands and start coating my ass cheeks in my shit LOL. Now thats better. I put my panties back on inside out so you can see how beautiful they are now! Once Im ready to get clean, I film myself in the shower cleaning up, describing the process as I go.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Special: Leave a review on my clips when you buy them and receive a personal thank you message clip from me absolutely free! Just let me know your name (or your profile name) youd like me to use when I make you this thank you clip 🙂
    It happened again friends! My toilet broke AGAIN. I tried holding but it's the 3rd day now and I cant hold any longer. Watch me having the biggest bowel movement in my life. For the first time in 14 years Devoted Sub was unable to swallow everything. To make matters worse I ate a lot of Biltong as well. Biltong is any human toilet's WORST nightmare. It's a South African delicacy. Basically it's raw meat that is slightly air dried and spiced. Very tasty but makes your excrement extremely foul smelling and strong tasting.
    See my turds sliding out of me slowly for almost 2 minutes. Defecating that long while hearing him gulping and swallowing it got me so aroused you can see how I'm getting wet without touching myself. You'll notice my legs starting shake from the pure pleasure of pushing and intense feeling of relieve as I empty my colon. See him swallow my entire huge bowel movement except for the last bite. I keep a relaxed, watchful eye to make sure he eats everything. Besides all the baked chicken, rice, baked potato's, sweet pumpkin and veggies you can see on his finger closest to the camera some of the high fiber Muesli I ate yesterday. I feed my human toilet slave a balanced diet.
    As punishment I didnt wipe my very dirty and smeared anus afterwards. I waited 3 hours and THEN when I felt it's sticky and itchy I order him it's time to lick it clean for me. While he struggle to lick my sticky anus clean I show him how little I think of him by defecating into his mouth AGAIN while he is licking my anus. Feeling my soft excrement forcing his tongue out my rectum and filling his mouth again got me very aroused once more.
    And here is another treat. I edit my own video clips and while editing this one the arousal simply got too much. See me bring myself to orgasm in front of my laptop while editing this actual video clip. Afterwards I hand my vibrator to my slave to lick clean. This is a very nice treat for him, tasting my vaginal juices from my very satisfying orgasm. Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Redhead Squats for a Big Poop Prolapses
    I really push and grunt in this one. You get up close and personal with all my holes and see my beautiful rosebud as she shows herself to you! I really enjoyed this video for you.
    From your favorite redhead
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 834 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tiny man is being pleasured by his Giant Mistress where he receives her golden juice straight into his mouth and he drinks it! Then he gets to eat his Mistress pussy and get smothered with her BIG ass. She then deposits her BIG shit and a load of DUMP into his face before scrubbing it all over! MUST WATCH!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 43 min 7 s
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Size: 837 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three cruel Mistresses is giving their special slave with a pee funnel where three Mistress can piss all at once through it and it goes straight to slaves mouth.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 4 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 94.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As that day my friend Olga and I were bored and we wanted to have some fun to give you a small but very dirty peep show . We put the short dresses stockings and high-heeled shoes , and sat down on the couch . Olga pressed record , and asked me to get cancer I get cancer and Olga lifts up my dress and my ass completely naked . Olga a few times, his tongue caressing my anus , its just the greatest pleasure , after that Olga gets up, raises her dress bares your ass and shit on my ass , after Olga apostasia your ass from shit , Olga sits down and smears the shit on my ass , arms , Boobs , my ass covered in shit, Olga takes Dildo and Fucks me first in the pussy then in the ass , at the time when Olga has me rubber member Olga sniffing shit , licks the shit from my body . We change places and rubbing Olga is cancer on my knees and I shit on Olga . My ass opens a lot of shit , I smear hands and Tits shit on ass of his girlfriend , Oh Yes I love the smell of shit Im sniffing shit , lick him and fuck his girlfriend in the pussy then in the ass rubber member . Our Asses are all in the shit , and our holes are open for your members . We can get you a hot video with our participation in your personal home collection . You can email us your innermost thoughts and we will bring them to life , we will become for you whatever you want . Send us your scenarios and we will fulfill them and youll get a lot of pleasure from watching a video filmed for you only in your personal home collection .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me showing off this luscious ass doggy style position and watch how my shit oozes out
    Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information