Pro User

Oct 2016

Thats a good boy, eat it all up. Take a good whiff of my ass. Thats going to be your meal. I want you to suck my shit through my panties. Good boy, suck on my shit. If youre a good boy and eat it all up Ill even give you some pussy cream and milk. You need to eat it all though! Clean my dirty ass cheeks up.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 612 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in a red dress tell you your going to consume two things from me. first my cum cream then my shit straight from my arse..
    I make you watch while I fuck my pussy hard before getting my pussy close to your face and dripping my creamy cum into your mouth.
    Now time for that big shit of mine are you ready..
    I open my arse and then close it so you get a glimmer of my shit inside teasing you before pushing out a big creamy log..
    Now im going to tell you exactly how to eat it youve always wanted to be a toilet pig right?
    I creak my shit in parts and feed you it telling you how to chew and when to let it melt in your mouth and when to swallow.
    Now finish it all and il let you blow your load and I fuck my pussy hard while giving you a cum countdown to cum at the same time..
    Such a good boy
    (I use the name Rodger in This A Few Times)
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Size: 571 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am shitting in a strangers garden and run away!!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im a Nasty Woman in This hahaha
    Watch me tell you how ive killed men with my arse choking them with my shit
    And your fate is going to be the same..
    Be prepared to enter your worst Nightmare.
    I shit and piss right in the face.. CHOKE ON IT LOSER!
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Size: 456 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A normal morning for Mistress Michelle. She has a toilet slave at the next room. She takes a coffee, makes a phone call and read something. Then she realize that she must poop and pee. she uses the toilet slave for that. Without mercy she poop and pee into the open mouth of the slave. Its mouth is now completely filled with the shit of Michelle.Then Mistress Michelle stand up and let the toilet slave alone without any word and go back to the next room.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Human Shit Paper
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been experimenting with different foods to produce different videos. This week I made some yummy brownies, and then I ate the entire tray! I finish the last one on camera as I tell you about how full my tummy is. You get to see me strip tease, dance, giggle, and chuckle as I get ready.
    Then, I hope you are patient, because this video is LONG! Instead of the big massive turd I was hoping for, I ended up grunting out long soft turds for 7 minutes. You get to see my pussy flex and gape as I push. Theres plenty of farting as I slowly relive myself. Not every camera caught audio, but they all caught great views. In total this video is 33 minutes long, all featuring your favorite bunny!
    Models: TxFetishPhotog

Duration: 30 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet slave is going to serve me again. Today I ate meat and my shit likely is going to smell and taste bad, I am sure! ? But a toilet doesnt care if the shit smell or taste awful, he is just a toilet in my life and nothing more. His only purpose in his pathetic life is to serve a superior woman like me, real MISTRESS! But no more talks, I have to more piss and shit in his mouth. My shit smell really bad, but he like it What a beauty on his face, now he must eat that too shit and piss especially for you! ?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 899 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im at work and I have to poo, so of course I bring my camera with me 😉 Watch me take a shit at my place of work on 2 different occasionsdont you wish you could be in there with me?
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 1 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 12.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i pushed and farted alot with some struggle got a piece out of my butt!!
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information