Pro User

Oct 2016

My shit is so delicious and irresistible, youll happily cancel any plans you had to serve under Me as My toilet. Just like this lucky turd muncher right here. Youll be left stroking and wishing that that was you all the while you ask yourself questions like how much does She fill Her toilet?”, how messy does Her toilet get?” and how did he get so lucky?”
    Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

nikki shows anna how to treat a slave by spitting and pissing in his face.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 20 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 899 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im so excited to have finally caught you! Youre MY toilet slave now! Youre completely helpless chained to my toilet and I will be using your mouth from now on for my piss, farts, and of course my shit! This video contains: Humiliation, Objectification, Toilet slavery fantasy, Explicit Shit play
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Boy I must be the luckiest man on earth!! Diva Staxxx is the mega chocolate BBW Booty woman of my dreams!! Enjoy as this Twitter Sensation gets FUNKY!! That 60 inch ass is a sight to behold!!! Enjoy as shares her daily pee and plops in these debut clips!! 8 Great Peeing and p00p clips as she lets rip at home, at work, and in public toilets. Enjoy as she also Shakes that 60 inch monster in scene as well!! She talks about what she ate and how she is feeling as well. Ms Staxxx might be the the Biggest Ass yet on Ladies Keeping It Funky!! Thats saying a lot as we have already shown some of the biggest asses you have ever seen in this fetish!!! Her and Sugar Hill are a Monster Booty Tandem to Recon with!! This is a Clips4sale Only exclusive not seen on our other sites!! Be on the lookout for more from this goddess as she brings tons of Peeing, Farting and Ploppage clips to Ladies Keeping it Funky!! This ass will have you addicted!! This is one of best additions ever!! Big girls Do it Better!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Billie Returns with a MASSIVE load in this clip. This is 100% All Killer no Filter!!! Enjoy as She once again blows it up at her work bathroom. Some real Water Splashers were coming out of that big ass of hers!! Shes one of the best log droppers out there! Enjoy as she shakes, rattles, wiggles and squeezes out these juicy snakes from her ass. You will see these apples didnt fall far from the tree!!

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Size: 52.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 Close-up! The first was Amina in her shit there were a lot of seeds from grapes, which crunched loudly in my mouth. Amina did not visit the toilet for 4 days and for me it was very difficult! I really wanted this, but when Amina started feeding I realized that it was terribly nasty and difficult! When Amina left I felt relieved, but Christina entered the room and I was waiting for a new smelly test!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 6 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I sits on my trone backwards and drops an amazing soft load for you to eat. I know how difficult and cruel to eat my shit which I kept during the day for my slave. But I know how you like to be used by me as a toilet. Open your mouth wide and lick my sweet shithole. Deep inside my shitty arsehole. Mmmits amazing. I will give you a new duty to be my toilet paper ? My booty is even more magnificent, solid and quivering as the slave sticks its tongue into my asshole. I have gotten used to a slave loosening up my asshole that I cannot use a toilet without it. I have so completely destroyed its self-respect that it not only allows itself to be shit on, it literally sucks the shit out! And as a reward for the slave's efforts, I vomit on his face! Wow, look ta this! Its so ugly!I ‘ll leave you alone, slave. Enjoy and jerk off
    Models: annalise

Duration: 21 min 45 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Miss Decadoria shits / pisses on you!
    Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 1 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 40.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I swear if you are Sleeping on Katherine, consider this clip the WAKE UP!!! Like Larry Fishburne in School Daze out this mothafucka!! Good lord this honey is off the chain. In three ultra hot clips enjoy as she Farts, Pees, Plops and even massages” herself in a special way!! In the first clip, shes feeling a tad constipated and decided shes gonna have to dig deep” to pull these logs out!! Enjoy as she fingers her ass. Afterwards? Floodgates OPEN!!! I swear she chopped so much lumber in the 3rd and final scene, I stopped counting turds after the 10th one fell All just as long as the first one!! This is by far the biggest shit ANY lady has taken on this site! Hell I dont think I have ever shit that much in my life!! Who new women can carry logs like men!! lol

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here is number 33 and its a great one there was sooo much shit so much in fact that my slave was suffocating in his mask and had no choice but to remove it. He actually fought me and yes he CRIED!!! Lmfao!!! This one here trust me when i say he has never suffered as bad as he did in this one! My shit was so thick so moist and so creamy, there was just soo much. Trust me this one is a definite must see!!!
    Models: sashakay2010

Duration: 17 min 22 s
    Size: 944 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information