Pro User

Oct 2016

Sinnamon and her Cousin Sparkle are really cut from the same cloth!! This busy Law Student only has time every now and then to make clips, but she is definitely QUALITY over QUANTITY!! I dont know what is in there genes, but Sinnamon and Sparkle are both blessed with spectacular bodies!! These two were very lucky finds for me as while I love to see pretty much any woman take a dump Your boy dont discriminate! but when they are fine and sexy, thats just a extra bonus!! Enjoy as Sinnamon lets rip some splacktackular peeing and ploppage in two great scenes!! Sinnamon props the camera behind the bowl at her office toilet so she can let rip in front the camera! Enjoy as she shakes her phat ass in front the camera while sliding out of her sexy thongs to let rip! Her pee squirts out and damn near hits the camera!! Two ploptastic clips in one! Stop sleeping on sinnamon this Hottie is delivering the goods like few others in this clip!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi, in this video I start out nice and clean, but things get wet, nasty and shitty after I fuck my ass with dildos. Smearing it all over my ass and boobs, getting dirty. I make my asshole prolapse with the biggest dildo I have and you can see my poop coming out of my rosebudded ass. I add a little water enema from a squirt bottle to help me get more dirty. And to end it I piss all over myself to help quench your thirst. Wish you were there to lick me clean. Mmm, delicious.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 14 min 37 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So my toilet slave. Are you ready to serve my pretty ass? You are waited by a huge portion of smelly shit as I didnt go to a toilet since yesterday. You have already accepted the habitual pose lying on a floor and having opened a mouth. Right! Now look at my big stinky ass. You want to work with your tongue to clean it, dont you? But first you have to eat my delicious shit. This is my condition.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I swear Diva Staxxx is bae!!! I absolutely LOVE public toilet clips where you can hear other women shitting, peeing, grunting or strainng in the background and boy did Staxxx have plenty of that in these three clips!!! In the first clip, Enjoy as Staxxx rushes to the bathroom at work, before sitting down and dropping a heavy load in the bowl. Midway through her dump, another coworker comes in the bathroom as well. Looks like a friend of hers. Enjoy their great dialogue as the girl comes racing in complaining about how my ass really hurts!” Looks like they both had the Chilli for lunch as Diva Staxxx Talks about how she got her stomach bubbling!! You can hear both as they grunt and strain and drop loads in the bowl at the same time!!! In the second scene enjoy as she is standing outside the stall talking with the same friend as she takes another dump. Staxxx is attempting to recruit this Shitty Booty” coworker to make clips!! The girl Comments That sounds like something I can totally do!” So hopefully we will see clips from the girl behind the door in the future!! In the finale, we follow Staxxx to the toilet at the courthouse. She stopped in to take a leak, but a woman in the adjacent stall is taking a loud dump!! We can hear her mercy flush, Grunting, Straining and talking about struggle VERY LOUD!!! The lady drowns out Staxxx with all her mercy flushing and Oooh Wee” grunting!! The conversation the lady in adjacent stall is having is hilarious!!! This is by far the best Public Toilet action I have this year!! Staxxx had tons of entertaining company and conversations in this one!! I cant decide which one is hotter!!! There is NOTHING like hearing a bunch of women shitting at the same time or having two women have a conversation about shitting. But to have all at once?????!!! This is by far one of my favorite clips this year!!! Definitely a mush for my fans of the Sounds in the bathroom just as much as the sights!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I dont have much time this morning and I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! I have a stormy diarrhoea! My asshole are filthy after that, next time I will make him clean it with his tongue. He is a slave for everything doormat, toilet, toilet paper and shit eater!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I didnt feel like I had to go, but my slave was hungry and gave him everything I could squeeze out
    Models: Thedirtyredhead

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina eating chili and pooping in mouth of a toilet slave. Chili pepper very much burns Alinas mouth, but Alina loves this pepper very much she says its very tasty though sharp. He gives her a shit very special taste. Alina hardly eats chili and prepares a new portion of scalding shit for her personal toilet slave. Alina spits in his mouth and smears against the tongue of shit.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 15 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love doing nasty things outdoors. I feel so free being nude in nature. I decided to take to the streets of Maryland an get nasty for you freek. It was raining so hard that you couldnt hear what I was saying, I decided to add music over all the loud rain noise. You can see all my naked nasty action without any distractions. I twerk in the cold rain then I let loose my brown wonder.
    Stacey Short
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 060
    Size: 62.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Sophias is angry at her slave for not bringing her a cup of coffee on demand so she smears her slave in shit to remind him what his purpose in life is and who he serves,
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 351 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The whole day I was home alone and wanted sex , I lay down on the bed and took two rubber toys anal plug and rubber cock , I first took it in her mouth and started to suck the rubber cock , that I love very much , a bit of tinkering with the rubber cock I inserted the rubber cock into her pussy and started to fuck my pussy . Yeah, but this is not enough for me Im a real freak love most depraved things . I inserted myself in the ass anal plug and fuck the rubber cock and started to fuck her like a dirty whore . Yes Im a whore and Im not ashamed of it . After playing with the ass and cunt I pulled out the butt plug and began to piss on Yes, thats the Golden rain fucking such a strong stream came out of me , but I want to have sex and I fuck myself in the cunt . At the time when I came out a big stream of urine I relaxed my anus and started to fuck shit and shit on the bed when I poop I put a rubber dick in anal and started to fuck yourself in the ass like a dirty whore .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information