Pro User

Oct 2016

We love the sweet pies cakes cookies , this time we decided to cook for you Tarot of shit , you love to watch as we shit and piss for you . We are in the beginning of the video demonstrate to you my charms , look at my hairy pussy and Olga pussy shaved , we took a box from under the cake and I sat down and opened her legs and began to shit and piss in a plastic bag , Yes I like to show you how I shit or piss it gives me a lot of pleasure , and then Olga and I changed places , now Olga fills with shit plastic box , but this is cool looks like two piles of shit in a box from under the cake , we could send this beautiful cake to you and we think youd love opened our gift to you . In this video we show you our perelesti , petting your pussy , and then turns to shit in a plastic box , and show you my dirty ass . Bon appetite and watch the video of the film .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I drop some majorly long shits but I feel like there is more to come. I am seriously impatient so I give myself a fleet enema to hurry it along. Thats when things get nasty.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
    Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
    Part 2: I took the first load from Amina she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
    Part 3: The second was Yana she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
    Part 4: The third was Christina this time the taste of her shit was a bit different bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
    After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!

It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it the girl should get the best service) to serve several girls at once its always very cool!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 4 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 92.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

before the soccer play begins..
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 21 s
    Size: 50.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A first time visitor enters the Scatology Restaurant and is served by a beautiful waitress. In the restauraunt industry repeat visitors are very important and this place is no different. Each guest is treated to something very special!The guest orders a drink and a main course. The waitress serves him his drink directly from her urethra as she pisses straight into his mouth. She then squats over and serves him his main course. She smears the rest of it all over her body which he licks off as a bonus course this course is his desert!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Mega big heaps. New game for girls! It was one of the coolest feedings I was at the limit and took all the stink of girls! I came up with a new game for girls, which motivated them to save big heaps! According to the rules of the game, girls received additional monetary rewards for the amount of accumulated shit!
    1 place + 40 $
    2 place + 20 $
    3 place 0 $
    The third place was taken by Amina, she used me first. Her shit was not ordinary hard with diarrhea, she was well prepared and ate a lot! From the very beginning, she strongly wanted to go to the toilet and fart. I love when girls fart in the process of preparing for the shootings so I can feel in advance what is waiting for me, Christina too often farts before shooting!
    The second place was taken by Christina. Her shit was bitter and tasted with peel. This night, Christina and Amina spent with their guys I love when girls have sex with their guys, and then they come to me to throw off shit nice when the girls who feed you live a full life, I hope when they get pregnant Ill continue to take their shit this will be cool!
    The first place was taken by Yana she had the biggest and smelly pile! I do not like when Yana uses me last by this time I have not enough strength, and her shit is very smelly and with a lot of bones. Yesterday she ate a lot of strawberries and bones crunched in my mouth during the re-chewing.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 51 min 50 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had WAYYY too much to drink. Work in the morning. I knew I needed to throw some of this liquor up. My breasts got a nice shower of vomit.
    Models: JordanBlayne

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 47.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm lay on the floor rubbing my pussy and groun with pleasure while my slave watching at me. I get into a doggystyle position and give you close-up of my plump ass. You really want to taste it, babe? Huh? I finger my asshole and I take it back dirty. I wish you could suck and sniff my fingers, babe I want you to eat my ass and my shit! Open your mouth wide. Ill fill your mouth!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Size: 602 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slave abigail 525-871-465 told her Master that she had peed without permission, that she just couldnt hold it. She knows that she needs to ask her Master every time she does.. So Master (fully Clothed Male) gives her (Nude Female) 5 on her punishment board then precedes to spank her bare ass. Master then instructs her to sit while he whips out his cock and pisses on her whole body. she enjoys this as Master sees so he instructs her to stand and pee like a man.. This short clip lets you see into a small part of this Master/slave dynamic Its A Slaves Life..
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information