Pro User

Oct 2016

You are away on business. You have a wonderfully experienced scat trained girlfriend back home. You are in your hotel room and you are missing her. On webcam you ask her to give you a show to both turn you on and remind you of what you are missing! After seeing this clip you cant wait to get home to sample and devour her delicious excrement directly into your mouth!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 30 min 19 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This compilation video contains all new clips.
    It is your ultimate fantasy to serve and worship your goddess on her throne.
    I know how much you would love to worship my tight, dirty little asshole and today you get a taste of it.
    You would give anything for me to sit right on your face and unload everything right in your mouth.
    Today I will be unleashing load after load after load while you are just inches from my dirty little ass.
    Every time I need to release all my shits, you will be in the bathroom with me having to endure the potent, disgusting odor.
    So open wide toilet bitch, I have tons of shits waiting for you 😉
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 clips of me pooping from the back of my toilet. Also some views of my face And 1 of me holding my legs while i drop some shit on the floor
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today my shit-eater is in for a surprise! I decided to teach him all my body fluids to eat, and today its vomit. But first Ill paint. Oh, how well borne stroke smears blue paint over his body. And oddly enough he likes it. Yes, open your mouth, I want to paint you inside! Youll be blue everywhere. And then swallow my vomit. From now on, its your responsibility.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm a very kind Mistress. much kinder than what you really deserve. But what kind of Mistress would I be if I didn't reward good behavior once in a while? What can I say, you've been very good lately, slave, so your Mistress is going to make you a special treat: Big Delicious Shit from the Source. That's right, you're going to be eating all my poop and you're going to eat them all, slave, anytime and everywhere. Don't you dare disappoint me, please! ? I push a huge smelly poop right into the slave mouth, and get right to feed you meal, letting you watch me .. finally, you get a smelly disgusting shit right in your stomach. now, jerk off, worm! ?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 17 min 33 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got back from the gym so I am in my gym outfit complete with grey leggings and I take a huge pee in them soaking them from butt to ankle then I take my top + sports bra off and start playing with my boobs followed by taking my leggings off rubbing the pee in and showing my soaked panties and play with my pee covered pussy.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youve been waiting for this now youre getting exactly what you deserve. You get my stinky hot shit in your mouth. You like being dominated and force fed by a smaller woman so here I am. Now flick that tongue deep. After you finish eating my load you need to clean the mess I make off of my ass cheeks too.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 860 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A massive shit session fucking him with my strapon
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 254 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing from my prolapsed pussy, some poop too
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you like watching me push out my poop? I like when you do. What should I do with it? Smell it? Rub it all over your dick for you? I love that I can be so dirty with you. Get dirty with me. I love it. Cum to the smell of my nasty smelly poop. I want you to cum! Im your nasty little poop slut. I just want to make you feel good. I want you to cum to my body..Cum all over me.
    Xoxo
    Yours Truly<3
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information