Pro User

Oct 2016

Ciao schiavo, tu sei pronto per guardare la mia merda? Desideri avere il mio bellissimo culo nella tua faccia e ricevere tutta la mia gustosa merda nella tua bocca
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Great new video! Adelina Frau Toilet Domination! Young and beautiful model Adelina Frau humiliate the slave and shit in the slave mouth. She comes into the slaves room, and makes the slave clean her new yellow shoes to shine. She takes off her shoes and gives the slave to enjoy the aroma of her sweet legs, she pushes her heels deep into the slaves throat and laughs at him. Then the slave diligently licks the ass of his Goddess. Toilet slave substitutes his hands like a seat for his Mistress. Slave opens his mouth and throats everything, he eats, then wipes her sweet shitty holes. She feeds the slave, wipes her ass after the toilet and puts toilet paper in his mouth. Adelina spits in addition and laughs at the slave. That pretty girl sits with her big shitty ass on the slaves face and smearing the shit with deep delight. The slave thoroughly licks all holes of Adelina Frau and enjoys the smell of her sweet big round ass. She is delightful and very desirable, every toilet slave would like to be in his place!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive prepared a Thanksgiving dinner that youre going to love slave. First Im going to rub my creamy fucked pussy all over your pathetic face. You like that dont you? This is the closest youre ever going to get to feeling my pussy. I fuck way better cocks than youll ever have. Now get your head under my pussy so I can take a piss on you. This is your place slave. Im going to push out a nice hot meal and tell you exactly how I want you to eat it. Eat it all up slave. Dont waste my time. This is your place. Your purpose in life. The only thing that makes you worth anything is being filled with my shit. You only crave to please me.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 16 min 59 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dangerous and terrible forest! They walked and lost their way, he was waiting for them in the forest. But he did not think that he would have to answer for this act they made him eat shit! More he will not frighten the girls in the dark forest.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Close contact. Amina and Lisa! Its a tremendous pleasure to kiss the mistresss anus in the process of defecation! Lassie was poorly prepared and could not.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 20 min 56 s
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the 2nd Video in this series of Mommy Cunt Training.
    Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. I am all dolled up in pig tails and a little black dress and super high heels I wear the entire time!
    Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my reminding her how a good cunt whore slaps her tits and spit on her big tits and then remind her how to drink her piss and use it for lubrication for those big dildos. I take my dildo and shove it as far in my throat as possible and puke all over myself. I take my puke and teach mommy how to use and smear it everywhere and fist fuck her cunt with it.
    I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to smear and keep using her puke and puking more when we need more and shove a dildo down her cunt throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke fisting herself.
    I make myself come really good using all my slimy puked up dinner.
    ENJOY!
    From your favorite redhead
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 18 min 51 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I give myself a fleet enema, hold it for 10 minutes and let my brown mountain erupt! I shit, pee, and fart! But I decide Im not done. I give myself a water enema too! and let it all out all over your face then show you the mess and tell you to eat it and lick it up. This video is toilet slavery POV style!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in my room show off my body as you see me shit doggy style
    Models: jazlana

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 84.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had gf help and it felt weird but good, Id never had anything in my butt like that lol but I love trust her hehe so it was all good and I was able to relax enough to do the enema. It was a saline enema. After waiting for the enema to do its thing in my bowels I fucking exploded for 20 whole minutes straight!!! It was ssooo good. Look out for part 2 on its way soon!!
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 21 min 19 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He was ordered to carry out the mission ” Save the shit 3 times ” , for custom video 3 saved shits and one new pussy filled”,so Anna is ready to action!
    Save shit mission in the last stage of shit collection.Today, I thought it was shit his pants before shooting video,I wanted poo so bad!A lot of shit went out of my ass and i get a big pile of wet and soft shit.I fuck with fingers pussy and ass then to fuck ass with a dildo.Small fountains urine and fart several times are present in the video.And of course I collect shit in a plastic bag for freezing)
    I covered my mouth and lick the remaining shit to kiss you baby*
    Enjoy it!
    If you like my videos please rate me!♡
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 18 min 14 s
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information