Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I strip off my tight jeans, pull out my tampon and then watch a huge poo comes out as I hoover over my toilet. Then I wipe, thinking i am done.but that couldnt be father from the truth ?
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A closeup of my big pussy squirting a piss fountain.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 3 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga joined our team and we in the fourth decided to arrange for you a real loud show in which four girls fart shot shit with the sound of farting , but its actually very cool and hot video . We all four friends wanted to arrange for you a very hot show , we consulted and decided to use the video mini enema to fill each others Asses with air and then explode very loudly . Yes, all supported the proposal to record this video for you . We went into the room and sat on the floor after a welcome by Caroline and Alice got cancer on my knees and Olga and I took up a mini enema and began to fill the ass of Alice and Carolina the air , after we had filled the air ass girlfriends girls loudly explode out of their ass blares the sound of farts and shit , Oh yeah thats what I call a cool arkestra , girls joined Olga and I fill it with air , and Olga , Carolina and Alice explode by farting , but I I want to hear this loud sound of a fart from three butts , I again charge of your ass Carolina Olga and Alice and the air girls blow Oh yeah from their Asses it is not only the fart but shit , shit dripping Asses and feet , the entire floor in the shit , but to endure it was my turn I sit down on top of Alice and Caroline and Olga fills my ass in the air and I explode out of my ass I not only fart but shit , Olga again charges me with air and I explode again . Yes here is this show loud utterance, now we all four charged with air and ready to shoot at the same time , Yes we do it four Asses explode at the same time its just super . The whole room is shit and full of smell pass our Asses all in shit and feet , but we really liked it and we will continue to do for you such videos . If you like to listen to how girls fart, arrange a sound show then this video is for you , you like to watch how out of the Asses with fart crashes shit. Yeah, its just super four Asses that are ready to explode for you . We wish you a pleasant viewing of this hot video .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New UNIQUE video, feel yourself a participant in this hot scat copro show!) I know, you need my fragrant shit from my booty, take it! TAKE IT NOW!) Simple see on my shitty juicy ass, smear my shit on your GREATSWORD and cum on yourself!) youll just go crazy when spreading my ass, and youll bring your face closer!))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 2 min 24 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

4 different mornings of shitting Imagine what would be if you were my toilet . You would have to eat all of these huge creamy shits ! And after that, you would clean my ass. Just watch and imagine slave! NOW!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 3 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave is lying on the couch as I hover above him with my pussy.. Surely he is aware something tasty is going to be revealed very soon.
    I move him to the bathroom, and I spend some time teasing him, before I place my pussy on his mouth, and let him have my delightful golden champagne. When I am done, he must clean my pussy!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Coris Brown Treats have been in high demand the past year!!! Enjoy as she prepares a special care package for a lucky fan!! Enjoy as she bends on all fours to expunge a nice hard load for shipping!!! You get to enjoy the show, he gets to enjoy the treat!!! A win for us all!!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I fill up a glass with a large pee and then describe my piss to you in great detail. I smell it and taste it many times to be able to give you many distinct descriptions on just how good it is hehe. I want you to drink my piss so bad and BEG you repeatedly to drink it for me. It would make me SO happy if you drank my piss.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I swear Grace is bringing the WOW” With each clip she sends in!!! Judging by the reviews off her debut clip, you cant wait for more!!! Believe it or not, the ladies read the reviews, good and bad!! The first reviews got her so excited she has been working hard the last two weeks to bring you more!!! Enjoy her new comPILEation of Dumps and Loads shot from different angles!!! She has been PROLIFIC over the past two weeks. This is just one of several new collections coming this week!!! These are Four new clips of FUNKY mega loads from this Georgia Peach!!! She has the second coolest tramp stamp of all my FUNKY Ladies (nothing tops Francesca Gabriellas Fuck Me Harder”!) as she proceeded to drop some serious Fruit from that Peach of hers!!! What does this girl eat????!! Like she asks in the beginning of the video Dont you wish you were there to receive it”??
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The training of a toilet does not end with getting it to consume my precious wastes. The toilet slave must be constantly pushed to lower depths so that it does not become used to the level of degradation and starts to have errant thoughts of trying to reassert its humanity. The toilet slave must go from simply being tied up beneath a toilet and serving as the hole beneath my toilet seat, to being able to serve without restraint or equipment or beatings-except, of course, when I feel like beating it!
    This time I use my slave as both the foot rest and the disposal device. I enter almost naked and immediately remove my stockings so that my beautiful skin glows in the sunlight and you can see my sacred and most perfect pussy as I move around. I step seductively and nonchalantly into position. I enjoy my usual greeting kicks to the balls as I move around the slave. Then, without further ceremony, I take my position standing on its shoulders, squatting the perfect globes of my ass right down into its face. The ideal of a toilet slave is to be able to use it without spillage having all my divine essence go straight down its throat. I reposition myself to make further gifts from the side.
    Alas, and not surprisingly, the slave fails in its duty and leaves some on the floor forcing me to provide extra encouragement in the form of commands and kicks to the balls, as I have the slave on its hands and knees, face down in my shit. This is where it belongs! At least it knows its place. What about you, TOILET?
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 900 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information