Pro User

Oct 2016

2 VIDEOS OVER 25 MINS
    #1 Squishy Bikini Poop Huge Dildo Fuck
    It was such a beautiful day I couldnt resist not pulling out the bikini - we dont get a lot of really sunny hot days here ever let alone this time of year!
    This was a really good squishy poop and I am very talkative in this and really let you know how good it is feeling and whats happening in my bikini!
    It felt so good to poop after 3 strong espressos today it really came rolling out!
    I then start to have some real fun and play with myself and fucking myself with a huge black dildo really working my cunt! Really working myself into a really hard orgasm. I came so hard!
    This is a really vocal fun video with a huge cum I really let you know whats happening in this one!
    #2 HUGE Creamy Masturbation Panty Poop
    I was so desperate to releases I even pooped before I tried to poop staining my little butt hole and show you before I start an up close shot of my dirty butt hole.
    I really got a squishy panty poop and smear it up in my crack and really get hot playing with my shit. I cum really hard and make sure you have some really great closeups of my release. There were a couple different times I release in this video. I REALLY HUGE AMOUNT!!! Really hot fun!!!
    ENJOY!
    From your favorite redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The smell of ass girls who want to shit. The morning smell of the girl who wants to shit is very tasty! To feel its fullness, I asked the girls to do a stomach massage. Yana and Christina farted once. Then snack followed! The dishes were very tasty yesterday Yana ate a sealed fish, and Christina made a salad and ate it with her boyfriend.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 31 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A preaty poop after some pebbles fall out of my butt;]
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 47 s 488 ms
    Size: 97.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess is pooping a big snickers for you!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 321 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love fucking my poopy ass as deep as possible! Especially knowing that a naughty boy is watching and getting off with me ? In this clip I sit on my bathroom floor completely nude and tease you with my sexy body and I finger my ass and then deeply fuck my asshole with my curved don johnson ying yang vibe til I have to take a nice big thick shit on the ground.and then I go at my poopy ass again with my vibrator, showing you my shitty ass and poop covered vibe.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Caffeine produces caviar, they say, and so it happens.
    A sip is enough and the rosette tickles.
    A small sweet branch end, which is stimulated by the consumption of caffeine, creates this feeling of wanting to push out the intestinal contents.
    A relieving feeling sets in after the contraction and the rosette hole closes.
    Now for a glass of sparkling wine, ours! Nasdrowje!
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Size: 86.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I, Mistress Anna, in my infinite mercy, have decided to further your descent into toilet-hood by preceding your use as a toilet with prolonged face-sitting and masturbation therapy. The slave is sexually excited by the vibrator and my ministrations of my beautiful hands while his breathe is robbed by my ass. The sexual pleasure/humiliation mix deepens the slave's submission.
    The slave's tongue, driven by suffocation induced desperation, sends wave of pleasure through my body and face, which you get to see in an inset closeup throughout the video. The sounds of my voice as I am cumming are amazing. Naturally, once I am satisfied, the slave's sexual stimulation ends.
    But I am not completely done with him since, of course, once I have cum I need to take a shit. Luckily my slave is already in position. He may not get to orgasm but it will at least have the great honor of serving as my shit receptacle! I know you are masturbating while watching this video, so remember, before your squirt your penis pus, to beg me for permission, PLEASE MISTRESS ANNA, LET ME BE YOUR TOILET!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 29 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Order for the toilet slave 1 Amina! Toilet slave turned to our studio to buy shit of the girls. He did not want to take part in the shoot, but wanted to enjoy the taste of shit girls. He waited downstairs while the girls were preparing gifts for him! He asked the girls not to see him, he just wanted to take the shit and leave his request was fulfilled! So he asked that the girls were with the balls, looked beautiful and very tightly ate the day before. The girls had to look at the camera and humiliate him verbally!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 276 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feeling constipated and a little bitchy, i poo on the toilet and talk down to you the whole time.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady cathy heaven loves to piss in slaves mouth.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information