Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 2 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Poo and fuck my ass with Cucumber, and Pee ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 574 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit three huge logs! I held this shit in for two whole days so it was definitely ready to come out!
    I shit and squirt out a heavy stream of piss into a mirror.
    Watch me fuck my shitty ass with two huge toys then lick my toys clean! Shit works great as lube!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 43.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We love to spoil shit your jeans we with Olga posing in jeans and on our feet wearing sneakers , first video we made for you strip , we show you turns your jeans and sneakers first, Olga followed me . We parade around the room taking various poses , taking off jeans and showing you my clean ass then again wear jeans on their Asses . After we showed you how beautiful we look jeans Olga got cancer and began to fill his jeans with shit and urine , the legs of Olga flows the urine leaving the trail wet jeans , her jeans are full of shit . Olga takes off jeans to show you her dirty ass , yeah thats a lot of shit on her ass and jeans . Olga wears dirty jeans back on the ass . Now its my turn to fill your jeans with piss and shit , I also stand cancer and starts to shit and piss in my favorite jeans , my running feet leaving urine on the jeans wet trail , I take my jeans off my ass all in the shit , and my jeans are within full of shit , showing you my ass all in the shit again, I wear the jeans .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

watch me poop on my puppys pad
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 56 s 210 ms
    Size: 20.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me slide my fingers down my throat and puke vanilla milkshake all over my black top, i smear it around my top before gagging on my fingers again and puking over and over
    Sexiest Puke Show Your Ever See
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 5 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave had a big wish to be allowed to worship my ass. I make sure his tongue goes deep inside to clean my ass thoroughly with his toilet tongue. But it is his goodbye. He is leaving, and he is taking the bus for a long ride. So to make sure he does not suffer from dehydration, I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth. Besides he has no chance to clean up, so he will smell of my pee and ass all the way home.
    After filling him with my pee I want to fart in his face, but look what comes out.. 😉 There is a nice brownie for him to eat again. I make sure he consumes every piece of my brownies, before sitting on the bus for a day or so. He even have the courage to burp beside me, and his burp smells worse than my shit!
    If he got back home I don't know, maybe he smelled too much as a toilet and was thrown off the bus in somewhere in Europe?
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Sophia is lying in bed masterbating thinking about her hot boyfriend coming over to fuck her real good. She has her toilet slave clean the house. He does a bad job so makes him lie on the floor and she takes a massive shit on his face and soaks him in piss, she makes him lie there with a huge pile of shit on his face to teach the loser a lesson till she returns from shopping then she rubs it in his face with her foot. Just to remind him who is the boss.
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 820 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

compilation of toilet poops recorded on my LG smartphone.
    6 hard fat poops! each poop will play twice, 1-6 and 1-6 again,
    so the video is at least a few minutes long! These were all experimental. I recorded these toilet poops before any of the HD poops. Man, now I wish I would have captured these in HD! oh well, Im an amateur, but I promise you will love these big healthy poops! Enjoy! 😀
    Models: Tegan

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 49.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tolstoy said that an established routine is essential to getting work done, and I am very "productive". A slave that performs its functions automatically, without verbal instructions is a great productivity tool.
    So, every Friday morning, I am awakened by the sensation of my slave's tongue worshiping my pussy. His moans of longing are the first thing I hear. Once I am awake, it wordlessly lays on its back and opens its face hole, lying motionless to accept whatever waste products I might need to dispose of in its body. It is just a thing, no more part of the human world than a porcelain toilet. Without being told, it massages my asshole with its tongue, loosening the tight muscles to facilitate more efficient shit delivery. It actively positions its "mouth" to suck in my shit continuously and seamlessly. Almost a shit vacuum.
    I recommend other Mistresses look at their slaves not just as source of sadistic amusement, but as an "smart"-or at least trainable-appliance. Not only does it boost your productivity, it crushes your slave's self-esteem, teaching him that he is no more part of the human world, but a toilet.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information