Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me wear only a white bra top on and I tell you my poo is kinda weird and Im sure this poo will be same disgusting as before. My stomach was very bad all over the night. Start with tease you from behind in doggy then laying on my stomach to get rear view to my perfect ass and hole. I ask you what do you like in my ass? How much you love it? You committed to my ass dont you? I spread my butt cheeks wide and also clenching lot of times. I do clenching from behind is it turning you on? I dont talk much while clenching butt I give you the time to admire me rear. I like clench my butt cheeks doesnt matter standing or laying. Then spread wide apart legs and squirting out straight to floor and leg nasty, stinky diarrhea. Looks awesome from behind though. Then take my dildo and slide into my butt, while insert it feel could release more diarrhea and gaping, squirting out more of. I keep playing with dirty butt hole and gaping for you, and makes wet farts in doggy. You also can Queefing me and fart at the same time. So much fun. 🙂 I talk to you sexy a bit and I hope my dirty ass gaping encourage you too for some fun 🙂 At the end I tell you once again how stinky this liquid poo on the floor. Enjoy it!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 913 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

watch as she takes a good dump leaving her rectum gaping
    the taste of her own shit is so good she cant get enough of herself
    Models: liglee

Duration: 1 min 33 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 4.51 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 72.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 20 min 1 s
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, watch me work my way through a huge plate of spaghetti. I struggle to finish what is on my plate, but continue eating it as I know the more I eat, the bigger my load is going to be. I finish the entire mountain of pasta on my plate and I'm absolutely stuffed. The next day, I havent pooped all day and suddenly need to poo urgently. I turn on my camera, spread my ass cheeks nice and wide as I squat down and push out a lovely thick long turd which feels SO good to release. I then give you a close up of my shit, and compare its size to my foot. Pretty impressive!
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today you look so naughty dont you? I wanna teach you something, teach you how you can fuck my little tight and dirty asshole. What a special and great day for us. Its kind of roleplay. Come and play with me. I wear an ultra sexy G-string on with strappy bra and I guess well have lots of fun together. Hm.. I dont wanna remove my underwear so leave it on. I teach you step by step what is turning me on to get into my dirty ass with your hard dick. Play with my perky tits slowly and nice. You do it perfectly. Next step is come down to my butt hole baby. Play around with. Touch it, rub it but dont forget the lube to make it wet and slippery to prepare your finger slide deep into me. Great You listen to me. Its not a rush take your time, excite my butt hole. When I say use your spit it means you dont use enough and its not comfortable to me. Im in doggy in my fave pose.Also lick my pussy and finger my asshole, can you feel how juicy it is? I fart for you, naughty me. After a long teasing session my dirty asshole its being ready to penetration but first suck and gagging on your dick and now Im ready for dirty ass fuck.. Slap my ass by your dick and penetration now. How does it feel? I feel my ass full of poo. With warm and dirty shit. I release the big and creamy poo. Fuck me from behind please me. I talk sexy and dirty in the video and pooping a big one. Also farting a lot and loud while the dildo {Your dick} deep inside me. 🙂 My fave part when I farting while dildo in my ass. Feel so good. Just fuck me as I want and you learned the lesson. Gaping and playing over and over until you can cum into hole. I do clenching butt hole few times to keep the dildo in. My moans make you cum. What a perfect day again. Im happy you listened to me. 🙂 Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 22 min 15 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Heres something fun I did an enema then used anal beads for the FIRST time to lock the liquid inside of my ass, then I shit it all out into a bowl Well I tried to at least. A lot of it exploded onto the floor and wall! Whoops. I loved it though! I played with the shit for a bit then got into the bathtub to fill the bowl more! I filled it with shit and piss then vomited into it a few times. Next I dumped it all over myself NASTY SHIT SHOWER! You can just see the chunks taking over my hair It was so hard to clean. There are still bits of shit and vomit in it a day later. More vomit after that! Please enjoy. <3
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 18 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

yes I am back, farting more then ever. big bubbly hard surface farts and bubbly big booty twerking farts. after all that funky farting I spread my cheeks and drop a nice brown turd for you.
    Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I took a GIGANTIC shit in this one, do NOT say you have not been warned! I lost count but it's at least eight thick and juicy turds I gave birth to in this video, right into my slave's mouth!
    Lucy has a huge problem! She wasn't able to shit for days and the cramping is getting really uncomfortable now. She needs help and decide to confide in her best friend she's known since high school, David.
    Lucy shows David the research she's done about how to get her bowels going by having her butt hole licked to stimulate her colon as well as give her some relief from the cramping. Problem is there's a problem with her plumbing so once she is able to FINALLY get relieve from taking a shit where will she poop?
    Will David make the ultimate sacrifice and let the girl he is secretly in love with take a shit in his mouth? Turns out he will!
    Watch as Lucy start to enjoy having David's tongue up her butt hole so much that she start thrusting her hips like a girl in heat. Wiping her smelly ass scent all over poor David's face. Finally her bowels get going and it's time to put this friendship to the ultimate test!
    Lucy took a GIGANTIC shit of at least EIGHT turds into David's mouth. Despite him swallowing it was so much that a HUGE pile of her creamy turds formed into a heap on his face!
    It was all too much for Lucy. For some weird reason she got highly turned on by all of this and she was so horny she simply couldn't help herself. She started to masturbate while remaining seated above David. Leaving her poor friend suffering under her with her stinking pile of massive shit in his mouth and on his face.
    But David stood the friendship test of time as he remained under her, chewing her turds for her enjoyment so she can experience better orgasms and even filming it from underneath!
    Guys you'll love this video as my slave filmed from underneath giving you a perfect "Toilet Point Of View" as well. You'll enjoy the same view like a real toilet and see my vagina swelling and getting wet as I masturbate and orgasm. Filmed from multiple angles to ensure you don't miss any detail of this massive shit I took right into my slave's willing mouth.
    Bonus Material: I included a little bonus material for my fans xoxo
    Be sure to check out my other videos including my girl on girl scat / toilet training videos in my store 🙂
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 18 min 32 s
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have two piss slaves craving my golden shower. SO I have them lay down and I piss in their mouth, on by one. When I am done I notice they have missed a lot, so I have them zip the leftovers from the floor. Minnie is taking selfies with me "taking care" of my slaves. I also notice my bald slave have some pee on his head, so I order the other slave to lick his bald head clean.
    nikki
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information