Pro User

Oct 2016

I need to use the bathroom soooo bad but my room mate is in there and wont let me in. I am so desperate to poop, I dont know what to do. I wiggle and strain to hold it in but I cant hold it anymore. I let it out right there in my panties. Oh no, I totally pooped them. So embarrassing. How can I possibly hide this mess?
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Master loves to keep me on edge as much as I enjoy being pushed to my limits. Being constantly challenged and venturing in many different kinks and fetishes with Master has me wondering what extreme adventure we will be visiting next. I enjoy this immensely. It perpetuates my passion and wonder of full excitement constantly. This new fetish of poop, shit and scat is quite different, interesting and erotic.. Come see me start my journey in being excited and even in awe.
    In this video, he uses me as a human toilet. First he spreads my pussy wide open with a speculum and pisses into my pussy until it overflows but hes not finished yet so he empties his bladder all over my stomach. Mmm, I love it when his warm urine splashes heavy on my pussy and stomach. He then puts my hands and feet in bindings so I can hold a toilet seat stretched out above me so he can take a stinky poo on me. I love watching his cute butthole open up and his hot load land on my belly. I smear his poo all over me and even on my face. I love this so much that Master hands me a vibrator to use on my clit to cum gladly. The smell of his poop has me cumming in seconds.
    The extended is a view into a slaves life in the shower washing of Masters poo, washing Masters feet and reciting her slave creed
    Please enjoy Mmm, and please leave a comment after you enjoy my video your ratings help me make more advanced videos for you. I enjoy your suggestions and custom requests, so please do not hesitate to private message me.
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 20 min 7 s
    Size: 991 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im wearing my favorite jeans , and made a slight erotic show , where I first pose in jeans take different poses . Then take off their jeans and show you my clean ass . After that I put the jeans back on the ass . And stand cancer and starts to shit and piss in my jeans . My legs, dripping urine on the jeans leave marks from the shit and urine . I again removed the jeans off your ass and show you his dirty ass inside my jeans all shit . I removed her jeans and put them on the bed . My favorite jeans all shit and piss my ass too, shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 018 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A large quantity of liquid produce diarrhea in their mouths Yana and Olga at the time when they in turn caress the anus to each other . Body Yana and Olga all the shit but girls do not stop and continue to swim in the crap , Yana likes to watch as Olga rides on rubber cock , but it is a very dirty video . All body and floor in the room covered in liquid shit . Large shots of liquid diarrhea from the ass Yana and Olga , Yes, its just a thrill to watch such videos with the participation of Yana and Olga

Duration: 12 min 36 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My jeans full of delicious shit and I want to share it!) One of the best videos on the topic in jeans shit) I strongly recommend, in this clip, youll see everything you want and more) Thank you for your support, have fun) *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Very early morning was. I felt have to poo but got only the feeling. I didnt expect for this painful and hard turd ever. I always take care what i eat and drink, whats very important for me. I made this video outdoor at my balcony. I dont talk too much because i hadnt much time but for sure youll enjoy this video. I wear my lovely red thong and show up pussy, then puckering asshole. You able to see my turd just would opening wide my asshole. I lay on my back and start to pushing out very hard my most painful and compact turd ever. I cannot believe it how much pain have in my asshole. Its broken I feel.Pushing out and i get some tears into eyes. So big, and painful beautiful brown turd. Its worth the pain ? After pooping i show the poo and you can admire it. I love it. Also wipe my ass after pooping. ? Have fun <3
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video you will see : I piss in a glass and then drinks her own pee . I love extreme experiments .

Duration: 5 min 19 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

For lovers of liquid stools ( Diarrhea ) . I celebrate the need in the kitchen , the entire floor in my liquid shit .

Duration: 6 min 6 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I poop a rather large load on a plate facing forward knees bent spread open. Then I bring the plate up to the camera so you get a good view and I spit all over the fresh load.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Delilah and An li take turns adding sweet acidic marinade to this toilets eye balls while coating the back of his throat with their divine Golden Elixir. Bossy Delilah infiltrates this bottom bitchs mind with her use of provocative filthy rhetoric, an emasculating tactic of mentally prepping him to except his faith as a TOILET!
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 994 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information